[SCRIPT] X3 TC / AP : Colored Claimable Ships 1.1 dd 15-jun-2013

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

qwizzie
x4

[SCRIPT] X3 TC / AP : Colored Claimable Ships 1.1 dd 15-jun-2013

Post by qwizzie » Fri, 17. May 13, 23:46

On request i'm uploading this script that lets you color claimable ships,
the code was provided by Apricotslice in the following post

''specific color for abandoned ship???''

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

Full credit goes to Apricotslice and to the one who provided Apricotslice with this code.

I just added a AL plugin to make this script reset itself on a certain time-interval (every 10 seconds)

When using previous version pls remove following files:

scripts

colored.claimable.ships.xml

director

Colored.Claimable.Ships.xml

They are replaced by the AL plugin i made for version 1.1

This script has also been included with my Sectormap Revamped script
( http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=336711) that uses race colors on ships and stations in the sectormap.

Do not use this script when your also using Sectormap Revamped !!

Download :

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=fae3da27 ... F440%21105

Note : right now the claimable ships are displayed in orange, however it is easy to change that in the t file if necessary.

\033O stands for orange.. and the following codes stand for other colors :

\033B : Blue
\033C : Cyan
\033G : Green
\033M : Magenta
\033R : Red
\033Y : Yellow
\033W : White

I left this script in its original state, which means that astronauts will also be colored.

have fun,

qwizzie
Last edited by qwizzie on Sat, 15. Jun 13, 05:31, edited 6 times in total.

qwizzie
x4

Post by qwizzie » Sat, 15. Jun 13, 05:23

Switched from reset script through MD to AL plugin reset.
See first post : pls remove mentioned files and re-download for previous users.

This script is also included in Sectormap Revamped http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=336711 no need to use this
script when your using Sectormap Revamped.

qwizzie

National Zombie

Post by National Zombie » Tue, 19. Nov 13, 16:01

Hello there.

This is a fantastic script / mod / thing i have been using...

My only gripe with it is, even after i have claimed my brand new (busted, abandoned) ship the colour remains the same... which is fine if i want to sell it to the closest shipyard (which i do 95% of the time) but not so much if i want to keep it... the bright orange blight on my ship list menu is enough to make me sell ALL ships i find out in the wilderness.

I basically would like to know if there is a way of slightly changing it to allow ships that have gone from "abandoned > owned" to reset colour to their natural colour? (this being player or NPC ownership, im using Salvage Commands and NPCs)

Many Thanks for Reading, please note i am no modder or scripter so please be kind and explain stuff in simple terms :P

Much Love and Brains.

Michael of the Dead

EDIT 1.) My knowledge of scripting is minimal, although i can open script thingy in-game, find, run and open scripts... I only recently figured out how to fake patch my games ^_^

So if you know how to reset ship colour but don't want to faff about with repackaging and what have you... feel free to tell me what code / line to put in and i'll do it myself :P

qwizzie
x4

Post by qwizzie » Wed, 20. Nov 13, 12:56

just rename the shipname after you captured it, make sure you press the
back button a few times to actually remove the colorcodes (they are invisible codes in the shipname but can be removed) and you will see the orange color disappear.

qwizzie

andertox

Post by andertox » Tue, 25. Nov 14, 15:42

is there a similar xtention for Reunion as well? or can you convert it for reunion too? Furthermore is it compatible with Xtended 0.75?

qwizzie
x4

Post by qwizzie » Tue, 25. Nov 14, 19:20

andertox wrote:is there a similar xtention for Reunion as well? or can you convert it for reunion too? Furthermore is it compatible with Xtended 0.75?
sorry but this script is only ment for TC & AP games and i have currently no plans to convert it to X3 Reunion (it has been a long time since i last played X3 reunion).

I'm not sure it works with Xtended 0.75 as that mod changes a lot of scripts and also AL Plugins in general if i remember correctly.
If you have Xtended 0.75 already installed i suggest to try it out to see if
the AL plugin and the script works as intended.

edit : seeing that Extended 0.75 is also a mod for Reunion (i thought you were talking about XTC) i doubt this script and its AL plugin would work for the Extended mod.

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Wed, 26. Nov 14, 23:43

Xtended 2.2a (for Terran Conflict) already has built-in coloring (cyan) for derelict ships. And it automatically changes to green when you take them, all the more reason to move to TC :)

KRM398
xr

Re: [SCRIPT] X3 TC / AP : Colored Claimable Ships 1.1 dd 15-jun-2013

Post by KRM398 » Tue, 28. Dec 21, 16:31

and the script is gone.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [SCRIPT] X3 TC / AP : Colored Claimable Ships 1.1 dd 15-jun-2013

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 4. Jan 22, 18:11

Available on xdownloads:
[ external image ]

Onedrive Mirror:
[ external image ]
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”