[script] Karma r1

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Sat, 8. Dec 12, 08:49

7ate9tin11s wrote: Hmmm...simply put, I dislike forcing mods on people so any custom ships will not be a part of a script I build. However, I do like the ideas you presented and allowing complete customization of what ships are considered to be Kha'ak is a very nice idea (Then you can add that ship if you want once it is installed!).

I also already had plans for an optional 'hatchery' sector of sorts that can be assaulted by the brave...or foolish.
Feel free to take any idea's My comments spark in your mind and run with it...

I was thinking a string of burned out/dead/empty sectors with a very nasty surprise on the end where the massed bad guys (kha'ak or "other" races) will launch out of that sector (when entered by another race, any race...) and run an invasion/expand/colonize from there... (maybe even right through the Xenon first, to get to the rest...) (nasty thought... the Kha'ak/Other Nasty running the invasion right into the active war sectors... kill all who oppose us....) Maybe have it run in "cycles" of so much time dormant and then a period of aggression and assault and then a retreat back to dormant...

-and the period of aggression is very bad... whole sectors almost completely wiped out... lots of ships overwhelm the sector, but not a core sector... (except 1 core sector of the race that entered their system may fall, or merely take a beating...)

which is why i am for a set of new ships for the Kha'ak/Other Nasty that are really good, but not invincible... Or just make it where the Kha'ak will actually use any ships made available to them normally....

or possibly an AL script for increasing aggression/step up attacking the commonwealth, and a mod that adds the ships and sectors and such that the script will take full advantage of as an optional addon.... (that way you aren't "forcing" anyone... ;) )

As a storyline... After Final Fury, the Kha'ak had to look for a new home, instead, they found "X" Race and were offered alliance.... and now there are some nastier forces loose in the universe and they do spy on the rest, disguised X Race ships as other races vessels.... they work through agents of other races... They actively work to increase hostilities between the other races... make them weaken each other, only the strong survive.... Attacking when the victim is weakest...

and if a race does ally itself... then the X race gets to build that races ships, but retains control (though it will report as if the ship belonged to the original race still, except to a close scan) as a way of fomenting dissent and conflict....

(ok, this is getting a little ambitious..... ;) )

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Sun, 9. Dec 12, 18:26

Of course.....

once you are done beefing up the Kha'ak....

I plan to attempt to get you to give the same treatment to the Xenon ;)

(i even have ideas along those lines already :twisted: )

What can I say, I recognize talent when I see it.

7ate9tin11s
x4

Post by 7ate9tin11s » Mon, 10. Dec 12, 06:07

SirDeathwalker wrote:once you are done beefing up the Kha'ak....
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3992471
Wonder what this is??? :roll:

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Mon, 10. Dec 12, 06:31

7ate9tin11s wrote:
SirDeathwalker wrote:once you are done beefing up the Kha'ak....
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3992471
Wonder what this is??? :roll:

SWEEEEEET!!!!!! (drools over the download)

Now I wonder what would happen if the Xenon discovered an ancient planet/machine that was old since before dinosaurs roamed the Earth and equally scornful of biological life forms... (maybe it was what wiped out the dinos...) :gruebel:

Binesi
x3ap

Post by Binesi » Wed, 6. Feb 13, 11:33

Is the download still available? I cannot find anything related to this script on the linked site.

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Sat, 9. Feb 13, 03:01

just discovered this beauty today, is it still available or has it been withdrawn due to bugs?
PhenomII X4 940 black edition
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

Thrandisher
x4

Post by Thrandisher » Thu, 21. Feb 13, 11:15

Love this idea alot. Does anyone know if this works for XTC 2.0 and the D/L link is dead. Well tries to take you to a private access area.
The mongrels will never get over THIS wall.

Arantir
x4

Still available?!!

Post by Arantir » Tue, 2. Sep 14, 12:28

Hi Guys,

is this awesome mod still available?! I have tried the download link (made an account before ofc) but it gives me a warning that it is private.. same as the guys above me.
I would be so happy if I could get it, even if there are bugs. I don't really care/I could try to figure them out.

SS_T
x3ap

Post by SS_T » Mon, 29. Sep 14, 20:31

This doesn't seem to be on XDownloads any more, probably deleted by the owner.
New XDownloads: http://xdownloads.co.uk

Larxyz
x3tc

Post by Larxyz » Tue, 6. Jan 15, 10:18

he has reuploaded it for another 30 days :)
http://www.filedropper.com/karmar10

Arkblade
x4

Post by Arkblade » Wed, 28. Jan 15, 12:07

SS_T wrote:This doesn't seem to be on XDownloads any more, probably deleted by the owner.
please rehosting that.

he said
7ate9tin11s wrote:Just dropped Karma to http://www.filedropper.com/karmar10 and it should be there for 30 days or so. Feel free to rehost if you want Very Happy

The latest rendition of Karma/ARI is not ready for public consumption yet so this is the old one that was released here before.
Steam Greenlight: Greenlight Spaaace! Bundle (Greenlight Archives)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... d=93012592

Igor.tverd
x3ap

Post by Igor.tverd » Tue, 16. Jan 18, 20:01

Sorry for pulling up an old thread, but does any anyone have a copy of this they can upload?
Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science fiction is the improbable made possible.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”