[MOD UI] Immersive GUI&HUD [TC/AP] V1.3 (18.09.2012)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

builder680
x4

Post by builder680 » Mon, 17. Feb 14, 10:04

Ok this mod is sweet. Of course now I have questions :P

1. Can I get rid of the glow?

2. As a poster above mentioned: With XRM, some factories have the wrong icons/names when they're on the screen edge. An example is the Phased Plasma Generator Forge (iirc this is not a vanilla weapon?) in Paranid Prime; it gets a HEPT icon. Does anyone know how to change this, or maybe point me in the right direction? I have no idea how to mod but if I know where to look I'm sure I can move stuff around until I get it right.

Thanks in advance. Again... damn this hud is so much nicer than stock. Though I never realized how much I depended on those boxes around targets to quickly assess what was around me. Hmm...

Familiar
x3tc

Post by Familiar » Mon, 17. Feb 14, 18:46

builder680 wrote:Ok this mod is sweet. Of course now I have questions :P

1. Can I get rid of the glow?

2. As a poster above mentioned: With XRM, some factories have the wrong icons/names when they're on the screen edge. An example is the Phased Plasma Generator Forge (iirc this is not a vanilla weapon?) in Paranid Prime; it gets a HEPT icon. Does anyone know how to change this, or maybe point me in the right direction? I have no idea how to mod but if I know where to look I'm sure I can move stuff around until I get it right.

Thanks in advance. Again... damn this hud is so much nicer than stock. Though I never realized how much I depended on those boxes around targets to quickly assess what was around me. Hmm...
Regarding 2 - you cannot have right icons names. Doesn't matter XRM or vannila, some factories share same icons.

daan2002
x3ap

Post by daan2002 » Thu, 24. Jul 14, 12:07

love this UI so much better than the original games UI ty :)

khadgarion
x3ap

Post by khadgarion » Sat, 27. Dec 14, 18:26

I have started playing x3ap again, and I just re-installed the x plugin manager which loaded up some mods that were in the directory.

Started up my game... and wow, the UI is beautiful! I had completely forgotten about your mod and I am really happy it's installed again. Love it.

Thanks!!

Hariwulf
xr

Post by Hariwulf » Wed, 4. Apr 18, 21:08

I wpuld SO love a LUV version! :)
Hariwulf

AyleidRuin
x3ap

Re: [MOD UI] Immersive GUI&HUD [TC/AP] V1.3 (18.09.2012)

Post by AyleidRuin » Thu, 31. Jan 19, 11:52

Still, my Favorite :D Thank you, JuJu1111 8)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”