[SCR] [X3:TC/AP] [v1.9.8.12] [03/23/14] Galaxy Explorer

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Anghus
x3ap

Re: [SCR] [X3:TC/AP] [v1.9.8.12] [03/23/14] Galaxy Explorer

Post by Anghus » Wed, 26. Dec 18, 17:56

Thank you gnasirator. There is nothing at all under Additional Ship Commands. I think I am going to uninstall the game entirely and try again with AP instead of TC. If that doesn't work I'll just explore manually. Thanks for all your contributions to the game!

gnasirator
x3tc

Post by gnasirator » Sat, 5. Jan 19, 04:07

okay and make sure to find & buy the exploration command software or however it was called.
I think it's part of the vanilla game if I remember correctly ...

hairyhermit
x4

Post by hairyhermit » Fri, 10. Jul 20, 18:04

I can also confirm not working in AP with everything in place I still have no configuration menu. Have no others running except mars.
Always works fine for me in XTC. Hoping I can figure it out in AP.

Anyone have the .spk?
“One has to understand what the enemy is all about: the enemy's history, the enemy's culture, the enemy's aspirations. If you understand these well, you can perhaps move towards peace.”

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 10. Jul 20, 19:16

Works fine for me. Did you install the script to the addon folder? Do you have the Explorer Command Software installed in your ship?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

hairyhermit
x4

Post by hairyhermit » Mon, 13. Jul 20, 06:09

yes. although I notice that on the first page under the OP the link to the explorer command software goes to a German (?) language forum page. I've got the explorer software, ive had no problem using the script on XTC.

Now im playing AP and I cant get this one to work, Universe Explorers works, but that script gets my explorers killed constantly.
I did notice that installing galaxy explorers over universe explorers (using that scripts provided .exe) removes the start command from the Navigation command menu (for "start galaxy explorer") whereas the galaxy explorer satellite deploy command remains.
“One has to understand what the enemy is all about: the enemy's history, the enemy's culture, the enemy's aspirations. If you understand these well, you can perhaps move towards peace.”

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”