[MD] Ranks for Xenon, Kha'ak, Pirates and Yaki [V1.03][09/21/2011]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Blake00
xr

Post by Blake00 » Tue, 13. Mar 12, 18:01

YES!!! I've wanted something like this for so long! Thankyou! :)
Blake's Sanctum:
- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls Series, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica Series, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
- Movie & TV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
- Emulation

Smart_Bomb
x3tc

Post by Smart_Bomb » Tue, 13. Mar 12, 20:45

awesome!

Does it work for AP?

You know whats next? Missions given from Kha'ak and Xenon ships :D
Great Resource for all your X3 questions & Info: X3 Wiki (Personal contributor)
Check out My: Tri-Mega Complex HQ
And my Suggestion Topic

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Tue, 13. Mar 12, 20:46

Smart_Bomb wrote: Does it work for AP?
It works just fine in AP. I am using it for about 3 weeks now. I am also wondering why something as simple in its brilliance as this MD script didn't make it to the bonus pack or something...

m00nch1ld
x3ap

Post by m00nch1ld » Thu, 29. Mar 12, 20:14

Freakin Sweet! Downloading right now.. Thx a lot. The X mod community is the best! :thumb_up:

Super Resistant
x3tc

Post by Super Resistant » Sat, 31. Mar 12, 11:21

Thank you for this great rank idea. It's more realistic this way and titles names are well chosen.
It should be official and i wonder why Egosoft didn't do so :roll: :)

I'd love to play into a Yaki faction in fact, not necessary ennemy with everyone. A little like "Scavengers" faction in Freelancer (smuggling, etc...)

Jay_rod109
x3tc

Post by Jay_rod109 » Sun, 1. Apr 12, 05:19

not sure how difficult this might be (or even if its possible), since I'm not a scripter or modder. but I Love this plugin manager thing (makes life so much easier for the oblivious player like myself), and I was wondering if it would be possible to get this in an .spk format? I really like the sound of this mod and am hoping to use it soon either way.

AlfieUK

Post by AlfieUK » Sun, 1. Apr 12, 23:15

Jay_rod109 wrote:not sure how difficult this might be (or even if its possible), since I'm not a scripter or modder. but I Love this plugin manager thing (makes life so much easier for the oblivious player like myself), and I was wondering if it would be possible to get this in an .spk format? I really like the sound of this mod and am hoping to use it soon either way.
The plugin manager can handle zip and rar packages for you (if they've been packed correctly and this mod has), just use the 'install archive' option and point it at the zip/rar.

HTH

Jay_rod109
x3tc

Post by Jay_rod109 » Mon, 2. Apr 12, 04:42

woah. thank you very much good sir. :) time to download all of those mods I've been admiring from afar :wink: .

Vacuity

Post by Vacuity » Sun, 24. Jun 12, 13:49

I have tried to download this mod several times over the last week and a bit and have failed every time. Is this just me, or are the links in the OP dead?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 24. Jun 12, 17:12

The links work for me.
Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend and Nopileos as Kindle e-books! (NOW also available: X3: Yoshiko!)

Vacuity

Post by Vacuity » Sun, 1. Jul 12, 09:42

Nope. Still no luck. I even tried installing IE specifically just to test it wasn't just a problem with Chrome. Nothing at all for either file (I'm really just wanting the Pirates and Yaki one).

Is it bad manners to ask if someone could quietly mirror the file for me to be able to access and send me the link via PM?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 1. Jul 12, 11:22

I sent you a PM with an alternative download link.
Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend and Nopileos as Kindle e-books! (NOW also available: X3: Yoshiko!)

Vacuity

Post by Vacuity » Sun, 1. Jul 12, 11:43

Thankyou very much to those that assisted. I just tested it and had a good smirk at being described as a Pirates' "Buddy".

Thanks to all concerned.

mrcrow

Post by mrcrow » Mon, 2. Jul 12, 03:42

I got the game showing as modified due to cockpit mod, but no luck in showing the rep with yaki and pirates as on the picture.

krnja21

Post by krnja21 » Sun, 2. Sep 12, 12:23

Im confused, does this work with Gazz's script or do i need to remove it first?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”