[SCR] Missile Data Display (v1.03 - 22.01.12)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

BrianManeke
x4

Post by BrianManeke » Sun, 18. May 14, 16:04

It seems this mod is continusoulsy asking me for the amount of missile salvos, after typing a number in it does nothing. Just keeps popping up every 1-3 minutes... whats going on?

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Sun, 18. May 14, 17:21

BrianManeke wrote:It seems this mod is continusoulsy asking me for the amount of missile salvos, after typing a number in it does nothing. Just keeps popping up every 1-3 minutes... whats going on?
Just checked the code of this mod - there is no such thing as an required input from the player. The issue you have must be related to something else.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sun, 18. May 14, 20:25

BrianManeke wrote:It seems this mod is continusoulsy asking me for the amount of missile salvos, after typing a number in it does nothing. Just keeps popping up every 1-3 minutes... whats going on?
Do you have Missile Safety installed?

BrianManeke
x4

Post by BrianManeke » Mon, 19. May 14, 14:47

I did, I removed both of them. Didnt not seem to matter having safety installed. I did like the tool tip though in subtitle.

Roentgens
x3ap

Post by Roentgens » Wed, 21. May 14, 04:28

This is an essential script, a must have.

Often times when I get swarmed in dogfights I arm whatever missiles I have from the cargo bay. I don't buy missiles, I scavenge what I can find leaving me with about 7 different types of missiles. This script gives me all the information I need about the missile I am arming at a glance, IMO an exemplar of information fusion.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”