[GLOBAL MOD] X3: Time Of The Truth V.1.2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

lone_warrior

Post by lone_warrior » Thu, 27. Nov 14, 20:16

Great mod features

Terrible main plot

Most doesn't give you any guidance, tells you to go to a sector and find someone, mission objectives are so vauge

Gave up when it said "go to scale plate green and find my friend who will help us"
This part has NO mission guidance
DOESNT give the name of said FRIEND
MAKES you fly to every station and comm every ship and still cant find this person

Aldebaran_Prime
x4

Post by Aldebaran_Prime » Mon, 2. Feb 15, 22:15

Hi together, if somebody is interested in a successor of the TOTT MOD 1.3 which was ported to AP3.1 and merged with "Terran Conflict plots 2.2a for Albion Prelude 3.1" and the "Improved shield effects" mod, then you may test my "Enhanced Mod Collection for AP (EMC4AP)"....

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=369926

...which is available in a BETA 2 Version here:

http://onedrive.live.com/?cid=ff929d21b ... 9657%21103

I'm not sure, if it works fully in English, because I tested in German only - but in principle it should work for 95%.

If somebody may be interested taking my base work and making your own english version of EMC4AP, please send me a message - I'm happy if somebody may be interested, because it's too much work for me to support this project for the english community, too.

You may use my base work for anything you like.

Aldebaran_Prime
x4

Post by Aldebaran_Prime » Wed, 4. Feb 15, 22:17

If somebody may be interested taking my base work and making your own english version of EMC4AP, please send me a message - I'm happy if somebody may be interested, because it's too much work for me to support this project for the english community, too.
...found somebody :)

I think there will be some news soon :x3:

Hobbycamper
x3

Post by Hobbycamper » Tue, 3. Nov 15, 18:27

Heyhey found this great tott mod cool new stuff sector claiming and so on but

im actually plaing the cpu evolution (XENON) and a paranid wanna have some terran flak guns ???!!?? lol ok
cheat menu opend scrolled through öhhhm nope
looked into the mission file where they could be dropped nope
and the guidiance system just looks at the factory where the paranoid paranid is in .....
Solved( just cheat or buy y 1 of any terran weapons + 1 ma/am ammo)
if someone still reads this would this person plz so friendly and give me a link to a walkthrough to the tott mod .
Would be awesome cause in the net its only russian
english or german would be awesome !
btw if anybody wants to play xenon like me if y wanna build a factory ill explain cause it took me 4 hours to figure out how it works.

you need to buy and set up a kernel komplex station
(this is the structure where the mobile xenon factories only can produce while they re docked TLs) next step

y buy a thermonuklear powerplant ship its (tL) class
this is only a carrier for the therm nuke power Blocks (ships ts) class
y dock the (ts) power blocks on the (TL)
Important now Go on the command menue TL (additional ship commandos) of the (TL IN Space) and
set Prodcution on
Then dock the (TL) on the kernel station

Thats it but important is that for example That if y dock a (TS) on a (TL)
that dont have the same number in front it wont work example

W 21. class (TL) can only work with
V.21 class (TS)
So actually other V .s can dock on the W 21. but they wont produce anything

Btw the matallurgy production are working but the stuff isnt displayed in the kernel station
Found a BUG

OK sry for my bad englisch im german so if someone finds some textmisstakes he can keep them XD

Aldebaran_Prime
x4

Post by Aldebaran_Prime » Thu, 12. Nov 15, 23:20

Hobbycamper wrote:Heyhey found this great tott mod cool new stuff sector claiming and so on but

im actually plaing the cpu evolution (XENON) and a paranid wanna have some terran flak guns ???!!?? lol ok
cheat menu opend scrolled through öhhhm nope
looked into the mission file where they could be dropped nope
and the guidiance system just looks at the factory where the paranoid paranid is in .....
Solved( just cheat or buy y 1 of any terran weapons + 1 ma/am ammo)
if someone still reads this would this person plz so friendly and give me a link to a walkthrough to the tott mod .
Would be awesome cause in the net its only russian
english or german would be awesome !
btw if anybody wants to play xenon like me if y wanna build a factory ill explain cause it took me 4 hours to figure out how it works.

you need to buy and set up a kernel komplex station
(this is the structure where the mobile xenon factories only can produce while they re docked TLs) next step

y buy a thermonuklear powerplant ship its (tL) class
this is only a carrier for the therm nuke power Blocks (ships ts) class
y dock the (ts) power blocks on the (TL)
Important now Go on the command menue TL (additional ship commandos) of the (TL IN Space) and
set Prodcution on
Then dock the (TL) on the kernel station

Thats it but important is that for example That if y dock a (TS) on a (TL)
that dont have the same number in front it wont work example

W 21. class (TL) can only work with
V.21 class (TS)
So actually other V .s can dock on the W 21. but they wont produce anything

Btw the matallurgy production are working but the stuff isnt displayed in the kernel station
Found a BUG

OK sry for my bad englisch im german so if someone finds some textmisstakes he can keep them XD

You may have a look into the German thread of TOTT or the sucessor of TOTT, the EMC4AP mod, which also offers the possibility to play as Xenon:

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=369926

additionally here is the link to the Englisch forum of TOTT Mod, which contains some help about the Xenon industry and other specialities of TOTT

http://www.des-studio.su/viewforum.php?f=5

Niko_Espeon
x4

Post by Niko_Espeon » Sun, 24. Apr 16, 17:58

I know the Xenon in this mod aren't exactly too lore friendly, but I still kinda wish that they were in Litcube's (especially in the Mayhem add-on), as well as being able to start as them.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”