[GLOBAL MOD] X3: Time Of The Truth V.1.2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 08:18

Video sure looks impressive. I'll have to take a look.

SPEED-BUG

Post by SPEED-BUG » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 10:52

People! Do not download this mod! this is full Faile! " Many bugs and errors. Slow performance with the mod. With complete nonsense storylines. I do not recommend installing it. :evil: :evil:

Idea
x4

Post by Idea » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 11:02

SPEED-BUG wrote:People! Do not download this mod! this is full Faile! " Many bugs and errors. Slow performance with the mod. With complete nonsense storylines. I do not recommend installing it. :evil: :evil:
Why don't you post the bugs here so that the team can solve them for the next version?

DarthVain
x3tc

Post by DarthVain » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 12:03

I don't see any new ships and every time I start a new game, I get a "self destruct intiated" message and blows up all my ships I meant to have with the start game. "Space Veteran" start

Also, I have the Steam version of X3-TC. The .exe file does not install the files correctly to the root directory of X3-TC. It actually created another 'X3 Terran Conflict"" Folder. I had to transfer all the files manually into the correct 'X3 Terran Conflict" Folder.
Another one bites the dust!!

DarthVain

Groundwalker

Post by Groundwalker » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 12:17

DarthVain wrote:I don't see any new ships and every time I start a new game, I get a "self destruct intiated" message and blows up all my ships I meant to have with the start game. "Space Veteran" start
Make sure that you have no other mods/scripts except the original game + TOTT.

Armankessilon
x4

Post by Armankessilon » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 12:28

DarthVain wrote:I don't see any new ships and every time I start a new game, I get a "self destruct intiated" message and blows up all my ships I meant to have with the start game. "Space Veteran" start

Also, I have the Steam version of X3-TC. The .exe file does not install the files correctly to the root directory of X3-TC. It actually created another 'X3 Terran Conflict"" Folder. I had to transfer all the files manually into the correct 'X3 Terran Conflict" Folder.
You should point correct directory manualy. It's written in the readme.
Self-destruct starts because something wrong with the distributive. Maybe it's because you using steam version, or just didn't copy all needed data correct. Anyway, we will check it out. Thx
SPEED-BUG wrote:People! Do not download this mod! this is full Faile! " Many bugs and errors. Slow performance with the mod. With complete nonsense storylines. I do not recommend installing it. :evil: :evil:
You already finished all the plots? I can berely believe that :)

Groundwalker

Post by Groundwalker » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 12:29

Idea wrote:
Why don't you post the bugs here so that the team can solve them for the next version?
Because there are no critical bugs in 1.0, and the performance is severely increased, due to some scripts' optimization :)

Groundwalker

Post by Groundwalker » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 12:30

Armankessilon wrote:
You already finished all the plots? I can berely believe that :)
:D :D :D

Idea
x4

Post by Idea » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 13:21

Sorry for posting the same thing again but are you planing to put a torrent file for download ?

Groundwalker

Post by Groundwalker » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 13:24

Idea wrote:Sorry for posting the same thing again but are you planing to put a torrent file for download ?
We'll try. Heavy free time shortage :(

Armankessilon
x4

Post by Armankessilon » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 14:39

DarthVain, what is your md5 checksum on SetupTOTTV1.0.exe? It should be

Code: Select all

240b3cc80eda17d68671d7f59b821cdb
if it is downloaded without any errors.

vega
x3tc

Post by vega » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 18:52

You also can try to get it from moddb
http://www.moddb.com/mods/x3-time-of-th ... /downloads

(not sure if they support to resume a download tho)
Developing Android games waiting for X4

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 20:25

I didn't have any problems with download. I used popular accelerator plugin for firefox - DownloadThemAll. Steady and fast download.

https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/201
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

kardgar
x3tc

Post by kardgar » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 21:09

This looks interesting and I might give it a try. I'm curious, what does "boarding process has been complicated" mean? Does it mean that boarding is even more of a pain in the rear than it was in vanilla?

Groundwalker

Post by Groundwalker » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 21:35

kardgar wrote: Does it mean that boarding is even more of a pain in the rear than it was in vanilla?
Yep ))) It's not a way of making money anymore.

shilhi
x3tc

Post by shilhi » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 23:02

This sounds amazing. I've been wanting some good Xenon starts for a while now, and now not only do I get the starts, but I get plot too.

DarthVain
x3tc

Post by DarthVain » Wed, 2. Feb 11, 23:16

Armankessilon wrote:DarthVain, what is your md5 checksum on SetupTOTTV1.0.exe? It should be

Code: Select all

240b3cc80eda17d68671d7f59b821cdb
if it is downloaded without any errors.
Not sure. How do you find the code?

Anyway. Got it working when I removed some old scripts. The only ship now to self destruct is the Ancient's Hyperborea (M0).

I also extracted the .exe file and compressed it with .rar . I then installed the mod through extraction to the 'common' folder of the Steam version of X3-TC. This successfully installed it.

The other things I'll mention are

1. Tried out the MARS Turret script and wouldn't use it at this stage until it's made compatible with this mod.

2. It would be great if cockpits from -imp's [MOD] ITS-PSCO1-Shawn Cockpit MOD X3TC - V51 - 16.01.2011 could be used also.
Another one bites the dust!!

DarthVain

HotSake
x3tc

Post by HotSake » Thu, 3. Feb 11, 00:11

You can make it compatible pretty easily if you just alter the appropriate MARS text file with the new laser data. There's a spreadsheet somewhere to make it easy. Check the MARS thread.

kardgar
x3tc

Post by kardgar » Thu, 3. Feb 11, 02:24

Can you clarify what was changed? Boarding is something that takes a signifigant investment in time and travel to build up a proper marine force, and I'd rather know before diving in.

robybat

RLY fantastic MOD

Post by robybat » Thu, 3. Feb 11, 06:15

I'm trying your mod since same days, using the xenon invader start.

is rly a great Job, for now evrything work correctly , and was rly fun.

The new xenon ship are beautiful.

Rly tnx

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”