X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

jdlendon
x3tc

Do Complex Construction Kits work with XTended?

Post by jdlendon » Thu, 28. Apr 16, 22:39

Do Complex Construction Kits work with XTended? I've purchased the kit and loaded it onto a TL. When I ask the Captain to drop it in order to combine two factories already dropped, I get the screen asking me to pick the two factories to combine, but there are no factories in the list to click on or hit "Enter" for. What am I doing wrong?? The factories are side by side, at the same z coordinate, not touching. Is there a new method for picking the factories? Any ideas?

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Wed, 4. May 16, 13:11

They work (caveat: you can't configure products when the stations are connected. Only before that, or once you removed the complex hub). I don't know why they don't in your case however. What stations do you try to connect?
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

weegierob
x3tc

Post by weegierob » Thu, 5. May 16, 14:42

IIRC:
Complex construction kits do not work for terran stations.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 5. May 16, 16:48

That was/is only a problem with Terran NPC stations. X3TC update 2.0 introduced player Terran stations, which can be connected with CCK.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Sat, 7. May 16, 14:43

Just a reminder for anyone still playing XTC: AP Experimental version -
There is an unfixed turret script bug, which prevents NPC ships from using their turrets properly.

To fix that, go into your X3AP Folder with the installed XTC version.
First go into the /addon/scripts folder and delete or rename all files beginning with "!turret."
Then go back into the main folder, and then into the /scripts folder.
Copy all files beginning with "!turret." from here into the /addon/scripts folder.

This will fix the bug over time. If you want to accelerate it you can use the script "plugin.XTC.Cheat.Genocide" via the script editor to kill the races (and cause a respawn). Just make sure you don't target any of your own ship while executing this, as that will kill the player race :twisted:
[ external image ]
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

Mykael80

Post by Mykael80 » Sun, 8. May 16, 05:24

glad everyones having fun with this new xtended mod for x3tc :cry: i cant seem to find any working link to download this xtended mod anywhere 2.0 or 2.2a patch none work that are here on the forums or any of the fan links and the 2.0 or 2.2a on the forums is still (awaiting upload) cant someone help me find this mod plz n ty

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 8. May 16, 16:16

The Onedrive link in the opening post provided by Informer works fine. There you should find all files.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Aseron
x4

Post by Aseron » Sat, 14. May 16, 05:33

the links are no longer valid. none of the ones to the xtended mod itself anyway. Will someone please post new links?

TrixX
x3tc

Post by TrixX » Sat, 14. May 16, 06:38

The answer is LITERALLY in the post above yours. The Link by Informer to the onedrive account does work.
"If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original."
Sir Ken Robinson

evanescen

Post by evanescen » Tue, 24. May 16, 23:27

Todo lo que necesita es en este enlace. Subido el parche 2.2 hoy en día también. Https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6E013F2CF ... D8&group=0 Diviértete Greetzzz

Gracias a Amigo Informador!
vencer o morir ;)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 25. May 16, 08:50

We are aware of Informer's Onedrive upload, it's even listed in the opening post of this thread. ;)

Edit: I restructured the opening post slightly, so that the working download link is more obvious.

Aseron
x4

Post by Aseron » Thu, 26. May 16, 07:14

Useless. A mod in my opinion is characterised by whether or not it actually works. I have followed every instruction, every guide, and every possibility I could, and Xtended will not work for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game, with AP included (and yes, I have attempted the AP patch -- several times), trying three minutely different ways to get the bloody thing to work. Nothing has succeeded. To make matters worse, the page on the Xtended website that supposedly holds the download for it is nonfunctional -- giving me an error regarding line 428 of the source code for that webpage. I will say this: for as long as there remains no reliable way to install this bloody mod, nor for some inexplicable reason even a single youtube guide, this mod will be labeled as useless.

Aseron
x4

Post by Aseron » Thu, 26. May 16, 07:27

It does not help matters in my case that the "installer" mentioned on the very first page of this thread is nowhere to be found in the onedrive files.
Last edited by Aseron on Thu, 26. May 16, 07:31, edited 1 time in total.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 26. May 16, 09:47

Maybe you could explain what you did exactly (step by step) and what "it does not work" means (does the game not start, is there no additional/XTC content, do advertised features not work etc.).

vkerinav
x3ap

Post by vkerinav » Thu, 2. Jun 16, 13:49

The Aldrin reputation fix for the AP version would be a very nice thing to have in an easily accessible location.

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Fri, 3. Jun 16, 03:00

The Aldrin reputation fix for the AP version would be a very nice thing to have in an easily accessible location.
It's here http://www.file-upload.net/download-115 ... x.zip.html

If anybody wants to host XTC and all associated files somewhere, you don't need permission. Just post the links here.
[ external image ]

ballinlikestalin

Post by ballinlikestalin » Thu, 9. Jun 16, 16:45

Has anyone got a link to a working torrent? Ive been trying to download this for ****** days now, even browser downloader managers dont stop it from constantly failing.
Pew Pew Pew

anjhon

Post by anjhon » Thu, 21. Jul 16, 05:28

I was able to download v2.0 and install it.
Haven't tried the v2.2 patch yet

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6E013F2CF ... F2CFE241D8

_surfer_
x3tc

Post by _surfer_ » Wed, 3. Aug 16, 01:46

Thx for this awsome mod :thumb_up:
It got me right when i started.
After so many years ... :)

T-Rex11
x3ap

Post by T-Rex11 » Mon, 8. Aug 16, 18:03

I've been trying to download the 2.0 part as part of the installation process as per the instructions, but try as I might I just can't seem to be able to snag it.

I know this link leads to where the currently working downloads are.

And I can get all the other parts just fine. Just not the 2.0 part. And I can't find the file anywhere else. :(

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”