X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 6. Aug 23, 10:12

XTC is a total conversion mod. Therefore you shouldn't expect content from the vanilla game to be there or work like in the unmodified game. Gamestarts should still be fairly easy to mod back in, I guess. Check the tutorials and resources sticky at the top of the forum for tutorials and see what you can apply to XTC. Maybe you even find some hints in this topic, or a link to an existing mod adding more gamestarts which you can use as a base for your own mod.

As for being confined to a small amount of sectors at the start: I think that's the expected behavior. The universe will be opened up over time. As long as the universe has not expanded beyond a certain point, gates will lead to back to known space. I think there might be an option to increase the speed of the universe expansion.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

UnknownObject
x4

Re: X-Tended -Terran Conflict V2.2 Released. [06/09/2013] (X3:AP prototype available)

Post by UnknownObject » Thu, 21. Sep 23, 18:26

UnknownObject wrote:
Thu, 1. Jun 23, 19:06
Has anyone got a full list of what X-Treme difficulty level does?
Мир всем народам на свете.
Нам не нужна
Война!

unknown1
x4

Post by unknown1 » Sun, 15. Oct 23, 19:56

UnknownObject wrote:
Thu, 1. Jun 23, 19:06
Has anyone got a full list of what X-Treme difficulty level does?
The only difference is the equipment you start with. On X-treme you start with nothing basically. The universe and enemies are the same acros all difficulties

aandrasandras
x3tc

Post by aandrasandras » Wed, 1. Nov 23, 14:27

I just started a new run on XTC 2 days ago and i found an old galaxy map on a different website. So far the map is pretty acurate even tho it seems she is meant for version 1.4. It even states in what order the new sectors are going to be accessible by putting them into expension tiers 1-5.

Now im scavanging in the pirate sectors Ronkars Dismissal 1 and Aberon and there are supposed to be north gates in both sectors. But i just cant find them.
Right now im in expension stage 3 and so far i found every gate marked in this galaxy map.
Is it possible that those 2 gates will be accelerators instead of regular gates? That might explain why they arent spawned yet, since they will technically be build in the future instead of being accessable like regular gates.

And why do i lose controll over my ship when i accidantly hit the excape pot button? :evil:

Also, how does this carrier repair for fighters work? Does it only work for fighters in M1 carrier or does a TL or even M7 also work?

CloneSargaent
x4

Post by CloneSargaent » Mon, 18. Dec 23, 21:07

aandrasandras wrote:
Wed, 1. Nov 23, 14:27
I just started a new run on XTC 2 days ago and i found an old galaxy map on a different website. So far the map is pretty acurate even tho it seems she is meant for version 1.4. It even states in what order the new sectors are going to be accessible by putting them into expension tiers 1-5.

Now im scavanging in the pirate sectors Ronkars Dismissal 1 and Aberon and there are supposed to be north gates in both sectors. But i just cant find them.
Right now im in expension stage 3 and so far i found every gate marked in this galaxy map.
Is it possible that those 2 gates will be accelerators instead of regular gates? That might explain why they arent spawned yet, since they will technically be build in the future instead of being accessable like regular gates.

And why do i lose controll over my ship when i accidantly hit the excape pot button? :evil:

Also, how does this carrier repair for fighters work? Does it only work for fighters in M1 carrier or does a TL or even M7 also work?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2me8f1mkp ... l_V2-1.pdf
^^ Heres the manaul IT should answer most of your questions

Pretty sure(FOR TC version NOT AP) the only accelerators I've seen were the Aldrin sectors

ONLY M1 carriers can repair fighters and Drone Carriers automatically repair their drones when they dock

The escape pod button puts you in a escape pod and ejects out of your ship and in the manual it says your surrendering ship to the enemy

JoeyDays

XTC plot missions

Post by JoeyDays » Tue, 6. Feb 24, 09:28

Hello everyone. I have a question about plot mission. Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere on the forum what I have to fulfill in order to be able to turn on any plot mission. Yes, I know I have to have some sectors discovered and be on good terms with all the races, but does anyone know what exact things I need to have accomplished in order to play each race's mission fence? For example Leviathan plot, I need Argon rank how high? What sectors discovered etc. And what about other plots. All links are broken. Ty for answer.

danadi712

Post by danadi712 » Sun, 18. Feb 24, 20:54

Hello
I have 2 questions
-thexuniverse is down so where can i find details about the plots (is there a similar site?)
-do this mod have other start scenarios that it have normally?
in XTM for X3 REUNION for example we have XENON and PIRATE starts.Here we haven't!
Thankyou.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 25. Feb 24, 20:05

danadi712 wrote:
Sun, 18. Feb 24, 20:54
-thexuniverse is down so where can i find details about the plots (is there a similar site?)
-do this mod have other start scenarios that it have normally?
1. This forum thread, Steam forums, reddit, youtube, google. (I'm not aware of a similar site.) If you have a direct link, you can try pasting it into the wayback machine.
2. It does. See this Let's play video from the 2 minutes mark onwards.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

DasViereck

X3TC Xtended 2.0 question

Post by DasViereck » Wed, 28. Feb 24, 18:35

I want to get the Boarding Teleport extension, where can i get it?

DasViereck

Post by DasViereck » Thu, 29. Feb 24, 17:16

Another Question: How i can unlock the M2+ ships so that i can buy it from the factions?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”