[AL Plugin] Universal Banking "The Financial Revolution Continues" v502 26-01-11

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Locksley
x3tc

Post by Locksley » Sat, 2. Apr 11, 19:04

I forgot to thank you (and the others ofcourse) on your work on the new MSCI manual.

Someday....

Thanks!
Projects:
Onhold..... time time....

breytac
x3tc

Post by breytac » Fri, 22. Apr 11, 13:50

This is a great script. I have one question thought. I am no where near the point yet (just restarted a savegame I found from 1 to 2 years ago) but I was wondering if one linked account gets to 2 billion, can I start another account and link that one to my stations, thus having over 2 billion credits? Or is the 2 billion credit limit hard coded into the game?

LarryBurstyn
x4

Post by LarryBurstyn » Fri, 22. Apr 11, 15:18

breytac wrote:This is a great script. I have one question thought. I am no where near the point yet (just restarted a savegame I found from 1 to 2 years ago) but I was wondering if one linked account gets to 2 billion, can I start another account and link that one to my stations, thus having over 2 billion credits? Or is the 2 billion credit limit hard coded into the game?
You can have more accounts than one....and the limit per account is 1.5B credits. When an account will go over that limit it opens another account and auto names it and puts the excess in the new account. Unless it goes over the limit with a deposit by you. I don't think there is a limit to the number of accounts. There is a place to set up accounts for each station and it will auto deposit/withdraw funds from the station when the credits fall below or exceeed the set up amounts.

mark_a_condren
x3tc

Post by mark_a_condren » Fri, 22. Apr 11, 20:54

@ breytac

What LarryBurstyn said, it's spot on. Thanks for answering while i was busy LarryBurstyn :thumb_up:
LarryBurstyn wrote:I don't think there is a limit to the number of accounts.
You can create and link as many accounts as you want to the station credit manager, they will however be prioritised in the order listed. Each account will be auto limited to 1.5Bn but due to multiple accounts you can well exceed the usual 2Bn limit. Hence making vast sums of credits available to your stations if required.

MarCon

PS. Happy Easter ALL.

breytac
x3tc

Post by breytac » Sat, 23. Apr 11, 02:56

Thanks for the answers guys. Much appreciateed. Now, on to make those creditsssssss!

mark_a_condren
x3tc

Post by mark_a_condren » Sat, 30. Apr 11, 04:46

Hi all.

loupgarou93 has kindly provided a french translation of the 't' file. It is available as a seperate download from the OP for the time being. I will include it in the next update of the script packed with the other files, but for now it is a separate DL.

Also available here: French t file

loupgarou93 has asked for permission to make a thread for Universal Banking, and possibly Stock Exchange also, in the French forums. This has been given. I will post links to the French threads in the OP of the relevant English threads as they become available.

Thank you loupgarou93

MarCon

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Sun, 8. May 11, 13:02

Hi guys, how does the mortgage for shis and stations work in game?

Thanks,
Lord D.

LIZERTECH
x3ap

Post by LIZERTECH » Mon, 25. Jul 11, 22:49

hi, does this works with station financial manager?

mark_a_condren
x3tc

Post by mark_a_condren » Tue, 26. Jul 11, 03:42

@ LIZERTECH

I would strongly recommend you not have two different scripts doing the same job. Pick one or the other to handle the credit levels at you stations.

You can have both scripts installed and use their other functions, but neither s9ilent or I would be held responsible for you using them both at the same time to control credits at the same stations. As you should also not use them in conjunction with the standard in game 'Auto money transfer'.

As i have not used s9ilent's 'Station Financial Manager' i can't say how compatible they actually will be, but as long as they aren't trying to do exactly the same thing, there shouldn't be to many issues.

MarCon

LIZERTECH
x3ap

Post by LIZERTECH » Thu, 28. Jul 11, 11:54

thanks for the reply mark, actually what i did is just run this universal banking on stations that does not have the sfm on. thanks for the great script btw :D

sabbede
x4

Post by sabbede » Sun, 31. Jul 11, 19:11

Is there a way to change the min/max presets? I was looking through the scripts for them, but I'm an idiot. Well, a guy who doesn't know how to really read scripts anyhow.
Asus Sabertooth 990fx
AMD FX-8350
16gig GSkill Ripjaw PC12800
GeForce 980
AnTech TruPower 750w
Windows 10 x64

mark_a_condren
x3tc

Post by mark_a_condren » Mon, 1. Aug 11, 04:37

@ sabbede

Which min/max presets are you trying to change? A bit more detail and specifics and i might be able to help. It's been a while since i was in the code, so i might have to go hunting the answer myself :wink:

MarCon

LordDeimosIV
x4

Post by LordDeimosIV » Tue, 2. Aug 11, 01:59

How do i open the main menu without having to go to the script manager?

mark_a_condren
x3tc

Post by mark_a_condren » Tue, 2. Aug 11, 04:52

@ LordDeimosIV

You can set a hotkey to open the main menu.

If this is what you meant, then;

Esc/Options/Controls/Interface Tab - down near the bottom is Universal Banking. You can set a hotkey for it from there.

MarCon

MadDog101

Post by MadDog101 » Fri, 5. Aug 11, 20:00

How do i get this script/mod? and i looked up the scripy for adding money, but idk how to use it. I already put thereshallbewings and i cant find the place.to put the script :!: :evil:
Inside the HUB... (slowly watches credits slip thru fingers for mission..) groan..

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”