[AL Plugin] Universal Banking "The Financial Revolution Continues" v502 26-01-11

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Targ Collective
x4

Post by Targ Collective » Mon, 8. Sep 14, 02:55

Okay, a couple of (hopefully) simple requests.

i flavour text for every option. Document for the newbies.

Ability to rename accounts.

Under player credits says Player Name - Credits Available; would prefer Player Credits Available as sometimes with some names it reads oddly.

Designated main account.

Ability to auto-transfer credits from account to player account up to set limit.

That's all I can think of for now.
Learn to use stickies. Look here for mods for X3TC and here for guides across everything since X2. If you haven't read the Forum Rules do so before we beat you with sticks. Above all have fun.

Tearlow
x3tc

Post by Tearlow » Sun, 11. Oct 15, 10:41

Love the script though I have to admit the 2% interest was adjusted to 1% as it was simply too much.

However... The 2 billion credit limit does not apply in X3AP and I wanted to see if this is a simple thing to modify?

mark_a_condren
x3tc

Post by mark_a_condren » Sun, 11. Oct 15, 10:53

Hi
Glad you like the script. From memory it shouldn't be to hard to change the 2b limit. But it's been quite a while since I poked me nose in that script. On phone atm and away from pc, when I get a chance I'll have a look. But I will have to reload the scripts on my current pc so it may be a week or more before I even get a chance to look. Sorry.

Marcon.

Tearlow
x3tc

Post by Tearlow » Sun, 11. Oct 15, 10:57

mark_a_condren wrote:Hi
Glad you like the script. From memory it shouldn't be to hard to change the 2b limit. But it's been quite a while since I poked me nose in that script. On phone atm and away from pc, when I get a chance I'll have a look. But I will have to reload the scripts on my current pc so it may be a week or more before I even get a chance to look. Sorry.

Marcon.
Christ, that was quick! No worries there mate- Take however much time you need! I'd poke in it myself but I really cannot wrap my head around the language (It's written in such an odd way to me at least *chuckles*)

Tearlow
x3tc

Post by Tearlow » Sun, 11. Oct 15, 13:08

Well, this was short lived. After trying a few things out I quickly came to realize the game stores the variables as Integers (same as any other C/C++ language) so unless It is possible to assign something like a BigInt I don't think It's even possible to do...

I suppose it could be done using some sort of stringsplit into an array but that is way too far out there with my limited knowledge of the scripting language *Chuckles*

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 11. Oct 15, 16:43

Splitting big numbers and saving them in arrays (or at least in two separate variables) is certainly one of the most common solutions to overcome the 2 billion credit limit. In pseudo code that's quite simple (actually MSCI code is similar enough, but it's been a while for me):

Code: Select all

while $money >= 1,000,000,000
   $money = $ money - 1,000,000,000
   inc $billion
end
That way you get one variable with the part greater one billion and one for the rest. With that approach you can easily subtract and add values greater than 2 billion.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Tearlow
x3tc

Post by Tearlow » Mon, 12. Oct 15, 02:22

While I can somewhat vision this... I think I even understand some of the logics after browsing a bit more. However moving "get player Money" into a variable would still be an issue for reports/numbering wouldn't it?

**EDIT: Ahm.. Feels like a hijack of the topic so I suppose a new topic is in order...

CptAWatts
x3tc

Post by CptAWatts » Tue, 31. May 16, 03:07

Does this work with Albion prelude?

RustInPieces
x4

download link?

Post by RustInPieces » Sun, 9. Oct 16, 00:23

I can not find a working download link for this. Please help

edit: http://xdownloads.co.uk/index.php?optio ... Itemid=116

matic

Links

Post by matic » Sat, 29. Oct 16, 10:09

Hi,

can you please fix the links for the mod .. thank you very much ..

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 29. Oct 16, 10:37

RustinPieces posted a working download link above your post.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

matic

Link

Post by matic » Sat, 29. Oct 16, 13:22

Hi,

I clicked on the link but site doesn't respond.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 30. Oct 16, 19:05

The link works fine here. For what it's worth, I uploaded the script on mediafire.com too. Here is the link.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”