Terran Revitalization Project (TRP) - 11/26/2013 - Stealing Logi 1.4 FR

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 17:59

The second post of this thread has all the download links to the additional mods and scripts, which help to improve the economic situation in Terran space.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Senrian

Post by Senrian » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 19:20

eldyranx3 wrote:@ Topcross: The Economic Stimulus readme packaged in the SPK gives a little more detail:

Code: Select all

This script adds in (1) Protein Paste L, (1) Carbo Cake L, and (1) Water Purification Plant L NPC fabs to Neptune, Saturn, Mars, and Mercury. It also adds in (1) MRE L, (1) C-Ration L to Venus, (1) Ice Mine L to the Asteriod Belt, and (1) SSP L to Neptune.
Suggestions for additional NPC factories to place are always welcome.

As for the ??? Terran Pirate Base, it should relocate itself every 10-15 minutes, selling:
Spoiler
Show
SOS, SSS, Cargo Bay Shielding, and all the non-Kha'ak Beam Weapons
Suggestions for more rare goods are always welcome.
Still can't find this script anywhere. This is the only thing i need.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 19:42

In [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3591966#3591966]this[/url] post eldyranx3 wrote:Operation Loki v1.0 - Prevents GoD from removing Terran Stations.

Project Sleipnir v1.0 - Adds working Terran Jump Gates after the Aldrin 2.0 plot is complete.

Removed ATF Shipyard as support for it is now discontinued.

Removed Terran Economic Stimulus as Operation Loki replaces its functionality.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Tue, 21. Feb 17, 04:40

Sorry I haven't replied to anything in almost a year. I had no idea that the links to Google Code had changed. I do have them backed up on my Personal Google Drive in case the Google Code Archive gets purged.

Please feel free to distribute the files, scripts, or code as needed as I am not actively working on it anymore. Thank you so much X2-Illuminatus for updating the links and answering questions in my absence.

So much has happened in these past three years since the TRP, X3AP, and XR. I still havent blossomed into the gamer girl I was hoping to become, or become the next great female sci-fi author, but I am definitely much happier than I used to be.

As such, I finally updated my AV here at Egosoft as IRL I look like this rather than who I was during my amazing time with Egosoft.
Last edited by eldyranx3 on Mon, 24. Apr 17, 17:36, edited 2 times in total.

Jonzac
x3tc

Post by Jonzac » Tue, 21. Feb 17, 06:04

eldyranx3 wrote:Sorry I haven't replied to anything in almost a year. I had no idea that the links to Google Code had changed. I do have them backed up on my Personal Google Drive in case the Google Code Archive gets purged.

Please feel free to distribute the files, scripts, or code as needed as I am not actively working on it anymore. Thank you so much X2-Illuminatus for updating the links and answering questions in my absence.

So much has happened in these past three years since the TRP, X3AP, and XR. I still havent blossomed into the gamer girl I was hoping to become, or become the next great female sci-fi author, but I am definitely much happier than I used to be.

As such, I finally updated my AV here at Egosoft as IRL I look like this rather than who I was during my amazing time with Egosoft.
Well you may not have made those goals but you made one heck of a mod for a great game....a mod that I wrote my own personal storyline around so thank you VERY MUCH

Tkdmaster
x4

Post by Tkdmaster » Sat, 25. Mar 17, 03:08

Hey...was wondering, what would need to be done to make the ATF Shipyards compatible with some of the other major mods that alter the TFactories file? I attempted to merge changes from another Tfactories file and this one, but it well....didn't work :(

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 25. Mar 17, 18:08

Merging Tfactories files is just a matter of copying the additional entries from one mod's Tfactories to the other one and increasing the amount number at the top of the file. Depending on the mods you are using you might have to additionally adjust their setup scripts, so that they reference the correct entries again (the position of the entry in the Tfactories file is important). Here's a short explanation by MegaBurn about merging Tfactories files (for XRM and SCH though). The latter might not even be necessary with the ATF shipyard mod, as for the setup an MD file is used, in which the typenames are used to reference the factories iirc.
If you have still problems, you could also try out Cycrow's XModDiff tool. Setup scripts would still have to be adjusted manually though.

Tkdmaster
x4

Post by Tkdmaster » Sat, 25. Mar 17, 19:59

Thank you for the information on this, it definitely clarifies a few things for me. Sadly, after looking it all over, I'm left just about as confused as when I began, so I guess for now I will just have to live without.

Aldebaran_Prime
x4

Post by Aldebaran_Prime » Sun, 26. Mar 17, 22:55

eldyranx3 wrote:Sorry I haven't replied to anything in almost a year. I had no idea that the links to Google Code had changed. I do have them backed up on my Personal Google Drive in case the Google Code Archive gets purged.

Thanks for your ideas and your work!

Based on the TOTT mod I also spended some time in bringing the Terrans a working industry.
During integration of your "0x0a Xenon plot" into my mod collection, I'm actual continueing your work to bring this plot, to become friends with Xenon, from a beta into a release state.
Until X3AP 3.2 is released, also this plot will be finished and available in the EMC4AP mod, together with your 2 other Terran plots.

mandsup
x4

Post by mandsup » Wed, 22. Nov 17, 22:26

I failed to find the files that are supposed to save the Terran economy in x3AP :?
Apperently there is supposed to be a mod called ''terran economic stimulus'', but where is it?

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Wed, 22. Nov 17, 22:47

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
In [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3591966#3591966]this[/url] post eldyranx3 wrote:Operation Loki v1.0 - Prevents GoD from removing Terran Stations.

Project Sleipnir v1.0 - Adds working Terran Jump Gates after the Aldrin 2.0 plot is complete.

Aszrayel
xr

Post by Aszrayel » Mon, 25. Dec 17, 23:28

eldyranx3 wrote:
X2-Illuminatus wrote:

Are those all right for X3AP though? Right now they're marked as X3TC Only. Are they not needed in AP?

fisher 2000
x3ap

Post by fisher 2000 » Sun, 4. Mar 18, 17:40

So, I finally got around to playing the stealing Loki plot line ... What an immersive way to expand the game. It's so lore friendly!

The only thing that can make the terran revitalization project any better if there was a similar plot line where the player has to build the missing factories that's been added in such as the Protein Paste Blending Facility, etc, etc.

Really great mod, If I wasn't impressed before I sure am now (:

saco3
x4

Re: Terran Revitalization Project (TRP) - 11/26/2013 - Stealing Logi 1.4 FR

Post by saco3 » Thu, 16. May 19, 18:53

Hi,

I cant seem to find the Terran barracks and main operation base in Oret Cloud. Just how far is it from the usual stations?

mati140
x4

Re: Terran Revitalization Project (TRP) - 11/26/2013 - Stealing Logi 1.4

Post by mati140 » Wed, 28. Aug 19, 18:28

For anyone having readtext errors in ranks with the current version of X3AP and Stealing Logi 1.4, I managed to fix it, so just for posterity: I went to 8461-L-044.xml and changed the following lines:

<page id="380900" title="Mission ranks" descr="0" voice="no">
    <!--ATF Operative Ranks-->
    <t id="1000">ATF Operative</t>
    <t id="1001">Bearer of Logi</t>
    <t id="1002">Chaser of Svaoilfari</t>
    <t id="1003">Wearer of Freyja's Veil</t>
    <t id="1004">Rouge of Ginnungagap</t>
    <t id="1005">Slayer of Fimafeng</t>
    <t id="1006">Builder of Asgard</t>
  </page>
to

<page id="380900" title="Mission ranks" descr="0" voice="no">
    <!--ATF Operative Ranks-->
    <t id="0900">ATF Operative</t>
    <t id="0901">Bearer of Logi</t>
    <t id="0902">Chaser of Svaoilfari</t>
    <t id="0903">Wearer of Freyja's Veil</t>
    <t id="0904">Rouge of Ginnungagap</t>
    <t id="0905">Slayer of Fimafeng</t>
    <t id="0906">Builder of Asgard</t>
  </page>
Basically changed all "10xx" to "09xx". Not sure if this was omission or something changed in X3 itself, but this has fixed the problem.

Terran Patriot

Post by Terran Patriot » Fri, 8. Sep 23, 21:12

I think the links are now dead to the downloads. Does anyone have a backup?

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sat, 9. Sep 23, 10:59

eldyranx3 wrote:
Mon, 26. Jul 10, 03:15

Giving you a reason to go back to Terran Space since 2939

Description:

Tired of watching the Terran Economy grind to an inevitable and unavoidable halt? Sick of how long it takes to get anywhere in Terran Core space? Do you want to play as a Terran without wanting to trudge through the same lengthy plots over and over again? Do you want a real reason to go back to Earth?

This project rolls out several optional Plots, Mods, and Scripts offering renewed life to the X3TC/X3AP Terran Experience. Each can be installed separately or integrated as a whole to fix common complaints about the Sol System.

Required: X3TC 3.2 OR X3AP 3.0, SPK use Plugin Manager Lite 1.47.

Recommended: [SCR][TC+AP] Terran Police License by X2-Illuminatus

Recommended: [MOD][AP] Lost Colony Expansion by vukica - Adds some Terran Sectors lost to the 1st Terraformer War.

Plots Section: Below are the new plots for the TRP. Any additional plots that uses conversations.xml must be merged and core X3AP sectors must exist for complete compatibility.

:arrow: Operation Loose Ends v1.0 - X3AP Only - Required for TRP Compatibility. - Altered Vanilla Terran Plot for X3AP 2.5 - The plot rewards are slightly tweaked, and stalwart Terran Commanders gain clearance for a Top Secret USC event, Project Voluspa.

Starting Requirements: 1) Terran Commander Start 2) Stealing Logi Complete 3) A Gate Too Far Complete

:arrow: Stealing Logi v1.4 - X3AP Only - Adds a new ATF Plot for X3AP - Steal Commonwealth Technology in violation of the ATE (Advanced Technology Embargo) and secure Sol's Independence during the Terran Conflict.

Starting Requirements: Terran Commander Start.

:arrow: A Gate Too Far v1.3 - X3AP Only - Adds a new USC Plot for X3AP - Launch a USC counter-offensive on the Boron Gate Hub.

Starting Requirements: 1) Stealing Logi completed 2) Terran Commander Start

:arrow: 0x0a - X3AP Only - Adds a new Xenon Plot for X3AP - Investigate a rouge Xenon signal bounced off the shipyard from X472.

Change Logs: Please view the individual README's associated with each ZIP for relevant bug fixes.

Acknowledgments:

I'd like to specifically thank Ripskar for all the exemplary testing and bug reports that went into ironing out the wrinkles in these plots.

I would also like to (again) thank Dillpickle for all the MD advice and suggestions he has offered over the past year.

I would like to thank Ketraar for putting up with me during RC testing for X3AP 2.5.

Terran Patriot

Post by Terran Patriot » Sun, 10. Sep 23, 22:48

Thanks, I just figured out that one of my browser extensions was blocking the links. Thank you again.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”