Terran Revitalization Project (TRP) - 11/26/2013 - Stealing Logi 1.4 FR

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Wed, 1. Sep 10, 19:03

Look at your sector map. If there is more than one SSP, destroy them all using the Cheat Package. As for the Ecells they should disappear eventually.

TrixX
x3tc

Post by TrixX » Wed, 1. Sep 10, 23:23

That's what I thought. If I destroy them will they eventually respawn correctly?
"If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original."
Sir Ken Robinson

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Thu, 2. Sep 10, 04:51

There should be only one at any given time. The script checks every five minutes to see if any single station exists, and if it is missing, it plunks down the station needed. So, yes.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Thu, 2. Sep 10, 06:17

Hmmm... I don't know why but the TOA seems to cause an infinite loop during a new game start just a short while after starting a new game, mind checking into it?

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Thu, 2. Sep 10, 14:39

What version / additional scripts are you running?

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Thu, 2. Sep 10, 17:44

None at the moment, I removed all scripts and mods and will be doing a reinstall of everything, after I removed the TOA script and the larger gate mod it didn't fix anything, somehow it caused a immediate freeze up upon a new start a 1 minute after I started a new game, it could be something else but I don't know what

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Thu, 2. Sep 10, 17:53

There was an issue in versions 1.0-1.1 that caused freezing because some gates didnt point to the right destination. When the ships started getting caught in endless path finding, it did bad things. As far as I know, versions 1.2 and 1.3 dont have a freezing issue, and 1.3 took out the five to ten second lag on a new game start. I haven't tested the Large Gate mod with this script.

TrixX
x3tc

Post by TrixX » Fri, 3. Sep 10, 00:03

I currently have TOA and LargeGates running in perfect harmony. Terran Space has zero traffic jams and is still overrun with traders compared to Commonwealth sectors. The large gates allow the traders and patrols a lot more freedom to get through it seems.
"If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original."
Sir Ken Robinson

TrixX
x3tc

Post by TrixX » Sun, 5. Sep 10, 16:38

Just confirmed that there is still a duplicate Solar Plant L Alpha in Neptune even with the new file. Though at least this time there is only one rather than 8. This one on it's own wasn't exploding though, whereas the others were reducing it to a slideshow.
Sir Ken Robinson

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Sun, 5. Sep 10, 17:00

There should be two, one that is north of the west gate, and one that is south of the west gate. The issue in 2.0 was that the one south would constant spawn on top of each other every time the AL plugin checked for the presence of each added station.

The one north of the gate exists in the vanilla game. Although, I do seem to remember moving the one south a bit more in that direction because of player feedback.

TrixX
x3tc

Post by TrixX » Sun, 5. Sep 10, 22:47

Thing about the second one is that it's a clone of the first (SPP L Alpha), shouldn't it be SPP L Beta?
Sir Ken Robinson

J.I.Gorkij
x4

Post by J.I.Gorkij » Mon, 6. Sep 10, 02:44

One idea with USC Merchant Marines:

Terran economy needs much stimulation to be self-sufficient. Maybe increasing number of these traders would be in place.

Together with small addition - after gaining certain trade and terran rank, USC would offer player contract to be their supplier. So these traders would dissapear and player only would have many chances to make big money inside terran sectors.

Also, cooperation with Lucike's EST would be great.
Teladi, Ferengi and Jawa enter bar.
Barman goes: "I am not buying that junk!"

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Mon, 6. Sep 10, 03:27

TrixX wrote:Thing about the second one is that it's a clone of the first (SPP L Alpha), shouldn't it be SPP L Beta?
Should be, but it isnt. Its one of the small cosmetic issues Ive never figured out when placing stations.
J.I.Gorkij wrote:One idea with USC Merchant Marines: Terran economy needs much stimulation to be self-sufficient. Maybe increasing number of these traders would be in place.
There is a running debate if more or less traders are needed in Terran Space. In the TRP development thread, I propose that the types and speed of stock Terran Traders are whats causing the economy to collapse. The maker of the X3:Unleashed Mod is looking at other variables, but rest assured Im still taking my own hard look at it.

TrixX
x3tc

Post by TrixX » Mon, 6. Sep 10, 11:40

I must say that with the Baldric Super Freighters from the Xtra Ships pack it would solve a whole shed load of freight issues. Larger capacities for things like ecells and ore would prevent the need for 5 million Baldrics running about.

Though I am getting an interesting glitch regarding Terrans using Argon freighters at the moment. Not game breaking but immersion breaking at least. Underlines the need for the large capacity haulers though.
Sir Ken Robinson

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Mon, 6. Sep 10, 16:26

Exactly. Thats why I haven't done anything that touches Mod territory. As far as I know, touching the Tjobs file wont cause a conflict. I can still make the stock baldrics relatively fast (159 m/s) and have a decent cargo hold (4500).

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Wed, 22. Sep 10, 21:10

Terran Marines v1.0 - Creates a Terran Marine Barracks in Heretic's End that trains bona fide Terran Marines. HOO-RAH! Additionally, you can now train your fresh recruits at the Terran Military Bases in Terran Core Space.

??? Terran Pirate Base 1.2 is still under development, but I plan to have Terran Mercs available there as well. Please see the TRP Development Thread for details.

Troubleshooter11
x4

Post by Troubleshooter11 » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 01:28

eldyranx3 wrote:Terran Marines v1.0 - Creates a Terran Marine Barracks in Heretic's End that trains bona fide Terran Marines. HOO-RAH! Additionally, you can now train your fresh recruits at the Terran Military Bases in Terran Core Space.

*sniffs* i love you man.

TrixX
x3tc

Post by TrixX » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 04:28

Are Terran Military Outpost's going to get the same ability to hold Maries as the other races ones?
Sir Ken Robinson

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 05:23

I dunno. Ive never scripted one in :wink: I hate the model, its huge, and it just doesn't quite fit with the Heretic's End look.

This is where I would love to collaborate with Cadius, but I suspect that we are both busy on our own agendas.

hns194
x3tc

Post by hns194 » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 05:29

Pretty sure its Ooh-rah, not hoo-rah.

Sorry im a bit nit-picky when it comes to Marines cause family ties.

Cheers

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”