[AL Plugin] Revelation, by Litcube - V 0.85b (Beta)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

sprIder
x4

Post by sprIder » Sat, 9. Dec 17, 16:50

Hey guys,

i made a new version of Litcubes Revelation, based on the great work of Litcube and the modification of OwnlyMe. This contains an unflat map of the Universe which is also separatly downloadable. The map will also work with the AP version of OwnlyME.
And i changed some script-files. This leads to editable attacks and equipment of the OCV in the t-file.

Code: Select all

*** set difficulty scale ***
*** 1 = easy
*** 2 = medium
*** 3 = heavy
<t id="200">1</t> *** Amount of the OCV ship equipment
<t id="201">1</t> *** Rate of big ships on the OCV invasionfleet
Just change the marked numer in
<t id="200"> 1</t> and
<t id="201">1</t>

with an editor like Notepad++ or the Microsoft Notepad

Download:

New Version with unflat map:
Revelation_0.85b_AP_v8

unflat map:
Revelation_0.85b_AP_v8_unflat-map

Installation:
As known, these files belongs to the \addon folder.

sprIder

Igor.tverd
x3ap

Post by Igor.tverd » Thu, 11. Jan 18, 21:57

@Mythrantar

I installed your modification over the base XRM and I'm getting Unknown Military Null, Unknown Colonists Null mammoths in the Channel, but not in every sector. Maybe I'm missing something? Is the TCAP required, or is the original revelation script needs to be installed before hand? I have neither.

Edit: Nvm, figured it out - because I use the Adv. Universe for XRM some of the Channel sectors were overlapping with "utility" sectors needed for jumpbeacons in Adv. Uni.

I changed gates to TOA in map file and shortened the channel to only 3 sectors. Now it works great for me with XRM, Advanced Univ, Lost Colony (modified for TOAs as well).
Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science fiction is the improbable made possible.

Cormyr
x3tc

Post by Cormyr » Sun, 1. Apr 18, 21:47

I've got a strange bug using Mythrantar's XRM version. The OCV invades and takes the first sector just fine, but the new Xenon station within this sectors doesn't seem to get any wares. It's basically 0 / 0 / 328 all the time.

Help would be appreciated. :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”