[MD Script] Reset Corporations

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

dillpickle
x3tc

Post by dillpickle » Wed, 5. May 10, 21:20

Sovereign01 wrote:Yep, I got all the messages saying "cheat mode enabled", checked and recehcked spelling and was asked for confirmation, said yes, got the message it was done, but still no missions from Terracorp, despite the Terracorp person being there and me having max rep with the Argon as well. :?:
Is there a Terracorp person at the station before resetting? (but offering no missions)

If so, have you checked all people at the station, as in this case you will get a new Terracorp rep at the station, who should be offering the mission.

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Wed, 5. May 10, 23:44

dillpickle wrote:
Sovereign01 wrote:Yep, I got all the messages saying "cheat mode enabled", checked and recehcked spelling and was asked for confirmation, said yes, got the message it was done, but still no missions from Terracorp, despite the Terracorp person being there and me having max rep with the Argon as well. :?:
Is there a Terracorp person at the station before resetting? (but offering no missions)

If so, have you checked all people at the station, as in this case you will get a new Terracorp rep at the station, who should be offering the mission.
Yes, there's a Terracorp person there but offering no missions- since others offer missions, I'll try those and see how it goes :)

UPDATE- wow, it worked- there was a guy selling his Mercury there (only mission available), soon as I bought it, a second Terracorp rep appeared, this one offering the first mission, cheers! :lol:

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Thu, 6. May 10, 00:46

Good to know that you can work for TerraCorp once again Sovereign01, just don't break them a second time. :D

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Thu, 6. May 10, 01:45

Deadbeat_Spinn wrote:Good to know that you can work for TerraCorp once again Sovereign01, just don't break them a second time. :D
I hope after all this, that the proto Eclipse and Nova are worth it :D

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Thu, 6. May 10, 02:02

I would hope so, I haven't flown or used any of the reward ships barring the very brief period of time when I was taking the screenshots of the ships for the Guide. :wink:

dillpickle
x3tc

Post by dillpickle » Thu, 6. May 10, 23:39

Sovereign01 wrote:UPDATE- wow, it worked- there was a guy selling his Mercury there (only mission available), soon as I bought it, a second Terracorp rep appeared, this one offering the first mission, cheers! :lol:
Glad it worked in the end... Never seen it only appearing after buying a ship, most peculiar!!

WildAce
x4

Post by WildAce » Mon, 31. May 10, 17:21

thank you so much for this. ive been pulling my hair out trying to get the mission guy back at my split base.

it got borked some time when i diverted doing missions for them and had finished doing a few of the plot missions and when i came back to the Strongarm HQ he was gone. i had NPC's blow up the station twice trying to get him back and waiting for it to repsawn ect with no luck on him returning. this script solved the issue in oh about 30 seconds lol!

if only i found this sooner. lol wouldnt of had to blow up the HQ in the first place heh. i almost cheated in the reward ships but luckily i found this in time not to have to do that.

-edit

i just found out what bugged my Split strongarm HQ the first time. it was from one of those transport missions where you need a TP class ship i didnt have one at the time so i cancled it and imeditely following the cancelation of the mission i get the message to meet at the HQ but after that the mission guy never shows up.

so do not accept the TP personel transport missions until your actually ready to do the mission. because if you cancel its going to bork the HQ.

garv222

Post by garv222 » Wed, 8. Dec 10, 01:33

I hope someone can help me with using this script. Unfortunately my Duke's corp missions have been borked to hell.

Here is what I've done:

1> unzip the script.
2> copy and paste the director folder, with 2 files inside, inside my terran conflict folder
3> start game and load save
4> change name to "DukesReset"
5> tried waiting for an hour on seta while i made dinner
6> nothing happens

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I'm an idiot...found my problem.
Duke's Buccaneers... I hate you so much... I am sooo demolishing your HQ when our business is finished....

Oslik
x3tc

Post by Oslik » Tue, 14. Apr 15, 16:02

Hello,

I have a problem with OTAS corp, I failed in one mission, but yet a moment later I received a message from Jo Marval (OTAS) :

We have a job requiring your attention, please meet me at OTAS HQ in Legend´s Home

But Jo Marval, nor any other OTAS representative is not there. Not now, not later, not much later.
And this is how Google directs me to ResetCorp script, I did everything according to the instructions here, but nothing happened. OTAS representative is still missing.

cheat mode enabled, OTASReset confirmed .. what am I doing wrong ?

edit: solved, as was the case of soverign, OTAS Representative will not appear immediately after reset, you have to wait until any mission appear, then accept it and then OTAS representative will be back .. and working.

mvc

Re: [MD Script] Reset Corporations

Post by mvc » Thu, 28. Feb 19, 20:18

Does anyone have a link for the corp_reset script that doesnt require paid membership in NexusMods?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [MD Script] Reset Corporations

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 2. Mar 19, 09:06

You don't need a paid membership account to download the files. When registering on Nexus simply scroll down to the "Create account" button without checking any of the paid option boxes.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”