[X3TC Bonus Plugin] Commodity Logistics Software MK2 (CLS2)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

marcusdavidus
x2

Post by marcusdavidus » Fri, 27. Aug 10, 19:37

or simply run prospectors instead .. they can support directly yoru factory or tl or whatever u want

cheeseburger

Load only CPU usage?

Post by cheeseburger » Fri, 24. Sep 10, 04:37

Hi, I have setup 100+ TS only with load wares waypoint (CLS2, load ware, staying on the player station). Now if I start this CLS2 command on more than 5 ships, the entire universe is freezing up, no ship is moving anymore - I guess the CPU is too busy.

Is there any way to tell CLS2 to only run this load waypoint once every 5-10 minutes? For now I'm experimenting with additinal "dock at station" waypoint to add extra 10sec break, but is there any other way?

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Is there anyone out there who can tell me why this isn't working?

Post by Snafu_X3 » Sat, 5. Mar 11, 19:47

Code: Select all

Commodity Logistics Software MK2

Script version: 3302
Libraries version: 3409
Pilot Union version: 3307

Pilot: Chu t'Nst
Pilot rank: Logistician
Flight time: 229:39 hour
Employ time: 335:29 hour
Payment: 463,560 credits
Profit: -10,834,915 credits
Expenses: -792,585 credits

Promotion: Yes
Payment: Global account

Ship name: CLS2 TL Bowser Caiman Hauler (Antigone Memorial) WP4 LO-J
Ship class: TS
Ship type: Caiman Hauler
Transport class: Extra Large Containers XL
Cargo bay size: 7000 units
Cargo bay volume: 7000 units

Relation to Argon: Neutral
Relation to Boron: Neutral
Relation to Split: Neutral
Relation to Paranid: Neutral
Relation to Teladi: Neutral
Relation to Xenon: Foe
Relation to Kha'ak: Foe
Relation to Pirates: Neutral
Relation to Goner: Neutral
Relation to ATF: Neutral
Relation to Terran: Neutral
Relation to Yaki: Neutral

Commodity Logistics Software MK1: not installed
Commodity Logistics Software MK2: installed
Fight Command Software MK1: installed
Fight Command Software MK2: installed

Transporter Device: installed

Supply Command Software: not installed

Jump Drive: installed
Jump Drive: activated
Jump Drive: allowed
Jump Drive energy: 700 energy cells
Jump Drive minimum jumps: 2 jumps

Home base: Xtal & uChip Plex Hub alpha (Antigone Memorial)
Home base class: Complex Hub
Home base type: Argon Complex Hub
Station account: 7,428,776 credits
Global account: 1,353,779,957 credits

Ship in the same sector: Yes
Wait for request signal: No

Minimum transfer on collection: 0 %
Minimum transfer on delivery: 50 %

Waypoint: Xtal & uChip Plex Hub alpha (Antigone Memorial)
     Ware: Energy Cells
     Ware price: 0 credits
     Transfer code: 0
     Price and cargo bay at station: 14 credits, cargo bay 172,767 units (82 %)

Waypoint: Xtal & uChip Plex Hub alpha (Antigone Memorial)
     Transfer code: 7000
     Price and cargo bay at station: 14 credits, cargo bay 172,767 units (82 %)

Waypoint:      ###### Orca (Legend's Home)
     Transfer code: -103000
     Price and cargo bay at station: 0 credits, cargo bay 160 units (0 %)

Waypoint: TH Mission            Albatross (Ianamus Zura)
     Transfer code: -103000
     Price and cargo bay at station: 0 credits, cargo bay 1,306 units (3 %)

Could it be that elusive 'request signal'? I thought that was meant to be a manually-activated hotkey setting..

This top-rank pilot's got mosquitos & drones onboard, so he should be able to perform his duties in an enemy-present sector (although I can't see any reds)

Any thoughts anyone? I've restarted the script several times, but all I gat in the trade log is:

23-15:01:03: Freighter: CLS2 TL Bowser Caiman Hauler (Antigone Memorial) WP4 LO-J / Homebase: Xtal & uChip Plex Hub alpha(Antigone Memorial) / Targetstation: Xtal & uChip Plex Hub alpha(Antigone Memorial)
23-15:01:03: Chu t'Nst refuels with 700 units of jump energy.
23-15:01:03: Total 0 Cr.

23-15:01:03: Freighter: CLS2 TL Bowser Caiman Hauler (Antigone Memorial) WP4 LO-J / Homebase: Xtal & uChip Plex Hub alpha(Antigone Memorial) / Targetstation: Xtal & uChip Plex Hub alpha(Antigone Memorial)
23-15:01:03: Chu t'Nst loaded 6230 units of Energy Cells.
23-15:01:03: Total 0 Cr.

.. & he sits in his homebase on standby..

Cheers & TIA
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Shoam2B

Post by Shoam2B » Wed, 31. Aug 11, 17:14

One of my ships destroyed and the pilot ejected. i picked him up. but i cant reassing him to other ship.

how do i do this? cuz hes now a passnger.

pigeonpigeon

CLS2 - using ships as waypoints isn't working

Post by pigeonpigeon » Tue, 6. Sep 11, 23:39

Hello, I'm having trouble using the external commodity logistics command to have my pilot shift microchips from a factory to a TL. I have all of the necessary software/hardware, including a transporter, and the pilot is a logistician. I've tried having the TL floating out in space as well as docked, but either way the CLS2 pilot refuses to transfer the goods.

If the TL is docked, my CLS2 pilot docks at the appropriate station but then just sits there forever, with his status stuck at "CLS2 on standby," but once every 5 seconds or so it briefly switches to "deliver goods to TL orca" (the wording is different but I don't remember it exactly). The result is my CLS2 pilot sits there doing nothing while the factory fills up with microchips.

If the TL is in space, then the CLS2 pilot flies up to the TL, and again the status gets stuck at "CLS2 on standby," and this time every few seconds it briefly switches to "fly to TL orca's position." But it's already in range, and still it won't transfer the microchips. It just sits there, forever.

The waypoint structure looks like this:

Microchip factory:
1)load up to half cargo capacity with microchips
TL Orca:
1)fly to station
2)unload up to half cargo capacity with microchips

I've also experimented with taking out the fly to station bit, but nothing changes.

The weirdest part is that I thought I fixed it before. I was having the same problem, gave the CLS2 pilot brand new instructions and it carried out the task once, returned to the microchip factory, and then gave up (the station filled to capacity with microchips before I realized the CLS2 pilot wasn't doing anything).

Any ideas? I'd be grateful for anything at this point, it's driving me crazy! I've made a few successful CLS2 routes, but they don't involve any ships.

Chillwill
x4

Post by Chillwill » Thu, 8. Sep 11, 15:28

I am by no means an expert, still figuring stuff like this out. But it probably has to do with the inventory setting you have. It might think that it's reached the cap on the target. Try setting a manual input.

For example my chip plant has a max capacity of storing 400 chips so i set the first waypoint to load up to 400. Then set a manual input on the target ship. Figure out how much it can actually hold and use that amount. For example unload 4500.

This works for my chip transfer and have not run into any problems. When set to Load up to 400 he won't actually wait for the plant to fill up though, he seems to make a run every 40 or so chips, but the target ship is parked right outside so no worries about that. I have no seen any need for fly to waypoints in these kinds of jobs.

My crystal transfer is Just a simple Load 1200 crystal plex, Unload 1200 The hub. still testing out the sweet spot on that but it loops perfectly. i can probably move a litte more at a time but i don't want him moving crystals so fast my solar power plants run out and stop the crystal fabs.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Thu, 8. Sep 11, 16:21

Is it from your plant? Try adjusting the minimum pick up to 0%.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

jlehtone
x4

Re: CLS2 - using ships as waypoints isn't working

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 8. Sep 11, 17:16

pigeonpigeon wrote:Hello, I'm having trouble using the external commodity logistics ...
I'm having trouble too. On one hand I have the [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216696][b]T[/b][b]C[/b] [b]S[/b]&M Posting [b]R[/b]ules[/url] Rule #1, which offers Choice 2, but on the other hand I have a desire to rebel and merge. Alas, there are two threads for CLS2, one for the Bonuspack version and one for the unsigned CLS.

Thus, I'll throw my trusty dice to give me a firing solution, and if a wrong turkey got shot, it was all your doing. :)

blackfire83
x4

Post by blackfire83 » Thu, 29. Sep 11, 14:32

Not sure this is quite the correct place for this question, but figured I'd give it a shot.

Been using CAG, CLS1, and CLS2 for a few game days now. It's quite essential to running my empire, as the various softwares enable me to distribute energy from my mega-energy plex throughout my empire, move ore and silicon where they need to go from my mobile mining operation, and sell any excess wares for profit.

However, last night, all of this came to a stop. I have a large SPP Complex in HoP that contains SPP's, Crystal Fabs, and the Food fabs to feed the crystal fabs. All it requires to run is silicon, which is delivered from a mobile mining site by a CLS2 pilot. In turn, this complex has a CLS1 pilot which delivers energy to various other complexes around my empire. It also has CAG's which sell the e-cells when the stock gets too high.

This SPP Complex has been upgraded several times, as cash allows. I routinely add additional food fabs/crystal fabs/SPP's in order to make it bigger. I'm used to having to restart the various ship's commands whenever I add a new factory to the complex. However, after adding another Food Fab/Crystal loop last night, I found that these new factories would not reach to the current Complex Hub. So I did the trick where you make a new Hub, then connect that Hub to your old Hub. In short, the old Hub is still in the same place, with the same name and parameters. Nothing changed.

All my CAG, CLS1, and CLS2 ships associated with the Energy Plex have stopped running. They sit at the complex hub "Idle". I'd stopped their commands, reissued them. Stopped them again, cleared waypoints, reloaded waypoints. Reload command. Still "Idle". For example, my CLS1 pilot will load himself up with E-cells, but instead of delivering them to any of his assigned "Consumers", he sits at the Energy Plex with an "idle" status, though he does show an appropriate "Destination". He just never budges. This same thing happens to my CLS2 pilot that is tasked with delivering Silicon. His "destination" shows that he is going to go pick up Silicon, but he never does. I've changed the supply conditions (though they were working fine before), even down to 0% just to try to force the ships to move. Still nothing.

I've tried every trick I've read about to try to get them moving again, to no avail. This has essentially ended my game until it is fixed, as I realistically cannot babysit all these factory loops without the software.

Thanks for any insight anybody can provide.

-blackfire83
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums...

X3:TC - Battlemaster, Master Industrialist

Zypherg
x4

Post by Zypherg » Fri, 30. Sep 11, 09:35

@blackfire83
try resetting the homebase
Split say:"you fly with too little speed, or too much weed"

valerria
x4

Post by valerria » Fri, 7. Oct 11, 11:02

I have this strange problem of energy transporting some CLS unloading their jump fuel together with the delivery. I've two CLSs set to deliver energy, only difference is one also picks up silicon on the way back to the energy complex. This one works fine, since I load the jump fuel before loading energy to max cargo.

However my other CLS, no matter how I tweak the settings, sooner or later starts to unload more energy than it should.

8-08:56:33: Freighter: T-Energy Complex A CLS1 Mistral / Homebase: Energy Complex A(Akeela's Beacon) / Targetstation: Energy Complex A(Akeela's Beacon)
8-08:56:33: Yannet Keswen refuels with 270 units of jump energy.
8-08:56:33: Total 0 Cr.

8-08:56:33: Freighter: T-Energy Complex A CLS1 Mistral / Homebase: Energy Complex A(Akeela's Beacon) / Targetstation: Energy Complex A(Akeela's Beacon)
8-08:56:33: Yannet Keswen loaded 3680 units of Energy Cells.
8-08:56:33: Total 0 Cr.

8-08:58:18: Freighter: T-Energy Complex A CLS1 Mistral / Homebase: Energy Complex A(Akeela's Beacon) / Targetstation: IBL Support Complex(Senator's Badlands)
8-08:58:18: Yannet Keswen unloaded 3810 units of Energy Cells.
8-08:58:18: Total 0 Cr.
To my understanding if you load jump fuel before energy cargo CLS should know how much of it is jump fuel and not unload it. But according to the log above it's losing track of this. It should never unload more cargo than it takes on.[/code]

Goekhan
x4

Post by Goekhan » Thu, 22. Dec 11, 07:09

May I ask a question? I'm a little bit lost here.

About CLS, I fail to see the difference/necessity of CLS and CAG so far, maybe since I only use mines. One question that bugs my mind is, what is the difference between internal/external CLS?

If I'm to assume that, internal is based on one station, focused to distribute the products of it; meanwhile external is based on one "route", focused to do whatever you tell the pilot to? For example, you have an ECell complex going, am I to use internal CLS to distribute ECells among my other complexes? And likewise, if I have a lot of deliveries and pickups to make, I should use external CLS (in other words, building a "virtual" complex)?

If anyone can clear this out for me, they'll earn e-cookies :) Thank you.

(note: I asked the same question on CLS topics aswell. If you can, please reply a copy as a PM; if someone would like to enlighten me, I don't want to miss out on some "cruical" information)
Last edited by Goekhan on Thu, 22. Dec 11, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.

aquatica
x4

Post by aquatica » Thu, 22. Dec 11, 07:34

Goekhan wrote:May I ask a question? I'm a little bit lost here.

I usually had big trade empires, never got into building stations and such. But in AP, there are SEVERE supply problems, so I throw some mines here and there to keep the production going.

After this, I installed the bonus pack for AP, everything in it. I got CAG, CLSI/II. But as you might imagine, I'm "overwhelmed" with more settings.

Anyway, long story short, I've set up 4 CAGs going, 1 CLS in standby. I don't understand the importance/requirement of CLS so far. Please correct me if I'm wrong:

CAGs are there to "take care of it's homebase station", right? Buying resources, selling products, etc... 4 of my CAGs are currently busy loading the station up with ECells, so I guess they'll actually start selling some stuff when they advance in their careers.
Yes, correct. Also it is suggested to fit the CAG's with practically everything (Trade Command Software 1, 2, 3, Fight command software 1, 2, Jumpdrives etc. also I think Best Selling / Best Buys locator is useful). The Readme file that comes with the Bonus pack actually tells quite a lot of details about this!

Few things to note:
* When CAG's advance in their career, they start to learn to use Jumpdrive, they can go further about and in general get more efficient at their job.
* At first, even if they are set as "Trader" they only Buy resources; it will take some levels before they start to Sell!
* I recommend doing a sector blacklist or requirement setup in the advanced settings; i.e set them to trade only with sectors which have a Gate in it, if you have good satellite network use "Only trade in sectors with satellites in them".
* I also recommend putting all pirate sectors as Black Listed, since that ought to be trouble in times, unless you are in relatively good terms with 'em ;)
Goekhan wrote:
My question about this part is, how much do they buy/sell for? I set ECell buying price (on my mine, I mean) to 12, but CAGs stopped working. Then I set it to 16, they now continue to work. So, if I'm to assume that, CAGs try to buy at/below, and try to sell at/above the prices you set on their home station? Just this answer would clarify a lot of questions on my mind.
They try to sell at the best price possible. So, if you have high-level CAG running around on a Solar Power Plant (just an example), and you have set the sell price of Ecells to 14creds, they will aim at around 16 creds (or so) per sold unit, because they take a bit of a pay too so it would only make deficit if they didn't find proper profit. If there is a, let's say, factory running at no eCells and have their price at 19, they will aim there first etc. So CAG's understand supply/demand and do their best to work on it. Also with the Trader settings you can set limits as how much you have to be able to get your resources to your cargo hold before the CAG actually goes about to sell it. I leave these at defaults!

So this is in short all the stuff I usually do with my CAG:s. REMEMBER: after you have set up the settings, if you want to use them easily again, go to Data Storage (or whatever it was called) and SAVE YOUR SETUP! Makes your life so much easier in the long run, trust me ;-)

1) Fit my CAG's with at least: Full shields, weapons (set at Missile Defense), full Engine and Rudder tunings. Then I'll get 'em Mosquitos (10 pieces, additional command and Missile Defense Mosquito enabled. Not *required*, but it seems to help :))
Fight Command Software MK1, MK2
Trade Command Software MK1, MK2
Jumpdrive
Best Sell/Best Buy locators
Patrol Command software
Navigation Command software's
Carrier Supply (or something) Software
Transporter Device (when I remember to get it:)
Triplex Scanner, if possible (easy to get with the "best" TS's as CAG's, from Legend's Home if you use Mistrals, which are quite excellent.

2) Do a setup as about following:
Assing a homebase (of course! :), set the trader to take trainings and USE THE STATION ACCOUNT, check Jumpdrive settings that they are proper, set blacklisted sectors (usually all pirate sectors and in the case of AP, also all the warzones), set the Satellite and Gate requirement on (depending where I have the station, if it is in Terran space, then I do NOT set the "Only trade in sectors with a gate", since that would block out most of Terran space). Satellite requirement is quite nice, since at least the trader knows then where is the good stuff available at good price, or where they need something desperately.

SAVE IT ;) I use self-explanatory save names to keep it simple, for example:
No WZ, R/Gate, R/Sat = blacklisted warzones (and pirate sectors as per default I always do), Require Gates (R/Gate), Require Satellite (R/Sat). After you have saved it, press ESC to get back to the CAG main menu -> Start Commercial Agent.

You're done. It feels like a lot of work to do, but when you've done it couple of times you can do it in the back of your head. It really, really pays off.

Phew, think that's pretty much it.
Goekhan wrote:
My other questions are related to CLSI/II, so if you're not using them, you don't need to read those, thanks anyway.

About CLS, I fail to see the difference/necessity of CLS and CAG so far, maybe since I only use mines. One question that bugs my mind is, what is the difference between internal/external CLS?

If I'm to assume that, internal is based on one station, focused to distribute the products of it; meanwhile external is based on one "route", focused to do whatever you tell the pilot to? For example, you have an ECell complex going, am I to use internal CLS to distribute ECells among my other complexes? And likewise, if I have a lot of deliveries and pickups to make, I should use external CLS (in other words, building a "virtual" complex)?

If anyone can clear this out for me, they'll earn e-cookies :) Thank you.

(note: I asked the same question on CLS topics aswell. If you can, please reply a copy as a PM; if someone would like to enlighten me, I don't want to miss out on some "cruical" information)
I haven't really used the CLS ever before, few times I tried to make one do some supplying job for the HUB in X3TC, but it was easier to just set up a CAG to do the stuff :-D

Goekhan
x4

Post by Goekhan » Thu, 22. Dec 11, 18:04

Hey man, thanks for clarifying some and confirming the rest of the stuff for me.

Also, I always use Mistrals / Heavy Mistrals. Their design is very nice, and Mistral has the highest top speed:cargo ratio as far as I remember. Not to mention a lot of turrets :)

A question about saving data; What does it save exactly? Ware list, Trader/Salesman/Shopper, jump settings, and that's it? I assume, their home sector won't be touched, right?

Another question about Transporter Device, is it really necessary when "tending" to a station? I mean, I read it is mostly necessary when their homebase is set to a ship, lets say, My Mammoth. Otherwise, it is useless I think? I'm asking this, because I really don't like equipping anything that won't be used, that's why you won't be able to pilot any of those trader/logistics ships by yourself. They don't even have seta / boost extension / etc...

Thanks for taking your time to write such a post man, really appreciated.

aquatica
x4

Post by aquatica » Thu, 22. Dec 11, 18:39

Goekhan wrote:Hey man, thanks for clarifying some and confirming the rest of the stuff for me.

Also, I always use Mistrals / Heavy Mistrals. Their design is very nice, and Mistral has the highest top speed:cargo ratio as far as I remember. Not to mention a lot of turrets :)

A question about saving data; What does it save exactly? Ware list, Trader/Salesman/Shopper, jump settings, and that's it? I assume, their home sector won't be touched, right?

Another question about Transporter Device, is it really necessary when "tending" to a station? I mean, I read it is mostly necessary when their homebase is set to a ship, lets say, My Mammoth. Otherwise, it is useless I think? I'm asking this, because I really don't like equipping anything that won't be used, that's why you won't be able to pilot any of those trader/logistics ships by yourself. They don't even have seta / boost extension / etc...

Thanks for taking your time to write such a post man, really appreciated.
Transporter device is not necessary, however... I have had the cases that I needed to get *any* ship to quickly do some ware transporting, let's say, from a damaged freighter, and the closest ship (or the only possible ship) is a CAG. However if you don't really care about that, it is in essence useless.

Also the "Save Data" saves y everything EXCEPT the Home Base, that's one of the things that makes it so great and usable. I have several saved slots with different settings (I have Complex Shopper, Complex Trader, Mining Complex traders etc... a lot of configurations and depending on even the ship, you could make a powerful M6 act as a transporter quite efficiently without the need to block pirate sectors ;))

Goekhan
x4

Post by Goekhan » Thu, 22. Dec 11, 19:14

Ah I see, about saving/loading data. Making a mega-blacklist and saving it will be useful.

Lost a ship on a pirate sector - it was a Discoverer Raider (satellite deployment & exploration), and it was a special one; I found 3 engine tunings for it, which increased top speed from 439 to 477 =/ Wish there was a signed mod to blacklist sectors for navigational commands too.

Also, I think I might use a CLS to keep my Mammoth with enough ECells at all times. Sometimes I forgot getting more energy for it, and I miss good opportunities for "build a station" missions. It's a primitive use for a CLS, but at least it's something :) Likewise, a CLS will be handy for rearm/resupplying my ships in the middle of nowhere I guess. Or, look for weapons, and store them at somewhere whenever they can. Endless more possibilities for me, since now I know how to handle CLS/CAG :)

aquatica
x4

Post by aquatica » Thu, 22. Dec 11, 19:21

Ah! That is one use for CLS indeed. To look for stuff that isn't found anywhere... Hmmm, EQ Dock, anyone? =) Thanks for reminding for that!

hamburg113

Post by hamburg113 » Thu, 29. Dec 11, 04:10

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: http://www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/l ... scription/

Best regards.
Last edited by hamburg113 on Mon, 2. Jan 12, 13:39, edited 1 time in total.

Vinco
x3tc

Post by Vinco » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 00:18

I'm also in need of help. I've set up a few ships to mobile mine, a hauler to collect the goods, and then set the hauler with CLS2 to feed a mammoth. That portion is working great.

Then, I tried to set up another freighter to grab from the mammoth and take the silicon to a complex in the next sector. That.... doesn't work so well. If the freighter is in the same sector as the mammoth, it will load once, return to the complex, unload, and then sit there. If CLS2 is started from the complex, or the complex sector, it just goes into standby. Anyone able to help?

Note: This is TC Vanilla. Only bonus pack installed.

EDIT: Problem solved. I installed a transporter device on the TL but not the unloading TS. Leaving this here in case someone else has a similar issue.

Pilot: Aron Sahkarna
Pilot rank: Cargo Messenger
Flight time: 0:30 hour
Employ time: 2:49 hour
Payment: 810 credits
Profit: 0 credits
Expenses: -3,360 credits

Ship name: Silicon Feeder
Ship type: Mistral
Cargo bay size: 4000 units
Cargo bay volume: 60 units

Relation to ATF: Neutral
Relation to Terran: Neutral

Commodity Logistics Software MK1: installed

Transporter Device: not installed

Supply Command Software: installed

Jump Drive: disabled
Jump Drive energy: 400 energy cells
Jump Drive minimum jumps: 1 jumps

Home base: Silicon Processing (Menelaus' Oasis)
Station account: 4,106,503 credits
Global account: 4,305,770 credits

Ship in the same sector: No

Minimum transfer on collection: 5 %
Minimum transfer on delivery: 5 %

Waypoint: Silicon Processing (Menelaus' Oasis)
     Ware: Silicon Wafers
     Transfer code: -222
     Price and cargo bay at station: 504 credits, cargo bay 1,861 units (81 %)

Waypoint: Your Mammoth (Unknown Sector)
     Ware: Silicon Wafers
     Transfer code: 100222
     Price and cargo bay at station: 0 credits, cargo bay 2,256 units (67 %)

7-08:17:31: Freighter: Silicon Feeder / Homebase: - / Targetstation: null
7-08:17:31: Aron Sahkarna loaded -218 units of Silicon Wafers.
7-08:17:31: Total 0 Cr.

7-08:21:02: Freighter: Silicon Feeder / Homebase: - / Targetstation: Silicon Processing(Menelaus' Oasis)
7-08:21:02: Aron Sahkarna unloaded 218 units of Silicon Wafers.
7-08:21:02: Total 0 Cr.

7-08:44:46: Freighter: Silicon Feeder / Homebase: Silicon Processing(Menelaus' Oasis) / Targetstation: null
7-08:44:46: Aron Sahkarna loaded -218 units of Silicon Wafers.
7-08:44:46: Total 0 Cr.

7-08:48:33: Freighter: Silicon Feeder / Homebase: Silicon Processing(Menelaus' Oasis) / Targetstation: Silicon Processing(Menelaus' Oasis)
7-08:48:33: Aron Sahkarna unloaded 218 units of Silicon Wafers.
7-08:48:33: Total 0 Cr.

7-08:58:10: Freighter: Silicon Feeder / Homebase: Silicon Processing(Menelaus' Oasis) / Targetstation: null
7-08:58:10: Aron Sahkarna loaded -218 units of Silicon Wafers.
7-08:58:10: Total 0 Cr.

7-09:00:48: Freighter: Silicon Feeder / Homebase: Silicon Processing(Menelaus' Oasis) / Targetstation: Silicon Processing(Menelaus' Oasis)
7-09:00:48: Aron Sahkarna unloaded 218 units of Silicon Wafers.
7-09:00:48: Total 0 Cr.

Xander Cade
x3tc

Post by Xander Cade » Sat, 28. Jan 12, 23:42

I hope this is the right thread for this...

I have had multiple issues with CLS MKII refusing to do complete rounds, but right now I have one that has just suddenly appeared and I can't figure out the problem.

T-Av Pleasure Palace is a large Space Weed complex in Avarice. It is self-sustaining except that it needs eCells, and lots of them.

A-AB Complex is a 2xSPP XL complex in Akeela's Beacon that is self-sustaining except that it needs Ore and Silicon, which is supplied by a separate complex in Avarice.

Because of previous issues with being unable to get a Logistician to do more than one leg, I have a separate CLS pilot collecting minerals from, and delivering eCells to, the mineral complex in Avarice.

I had one CAG Mistral, one CLS Mistral SF and one CLS Caiman SF (both Logisticians) supplying eCells to T-Av Pleasure Palace. It worked well except that every now and then I would have to manually get another SF to do a delivery, or two, of eCells (presumably because the CAG was doing something else). Suddenly, the CLS have both gone into Standby and I can't get them to start again. A-AB Complex has 820,000 eCells. This is the first time it has been at maximum capacity... because the CLS are apparently on strike. T-Av Pleasure palace has around 13,000 eCells, which is 2% capacity. Both CLS pilots are sitting on Standby in A-AB Complex with a full load of eCells. Both CLS have done this trip hundreds of times and the system has been working without issue until now. Not that it matters, but there are no enemies in either sector.

Pilot: Nil Gusta
Flight time: 118:36 hour
Employ time: 133:11 hour
Payment: 261,360 credits
Profit: -949,145 credits
Expenses: -40,440 credits

Ship name: Caiman SF XL - "Gator"
Ship type: Caiman Super Freighter XL
Cargo bay size: 10325 units
Cargo bay volume: 10325 units

Relation to ATF: Foe
Relation to Terran: Foe

Jump Drive energy: 1032 energy cells

Home base: T-Av Pleasure Palace (Avarice)
Station account: 4,208,764 credits
Global account: 35,322,728 credits

Waypoint: A-AB Complex alpha (Akeela's Beacon)
     Transfer code: 10325
     Price and cargo bay at station: 15 credits, cargo bay 802,988 units (97 %)

Waypoint: T-Av Pleasure Palace (Avarice)
     Transfer code: -109500
     Price and cargo bay at station: 17 credits, cargo bay 16,874 units (2 %)

Pilot: Chianna Marval
Flight time: 78:57 hour
Employ time: 93:48 hour
Payment: 174,540 credits
Profit: 0 credits
Expenses: -40,440 credits

Ship name: T-Av CLS Mistral SF - "Vanity Fair"
Ship type: Mistral Super Freighter
Cargo bay size: 15000 units
Cargo bay volume: 642 units

Relation to ATF: Foe
Relation to Terran: Foe

Jump Drive energy: 1500 energy cells

Home base: T-Av Pleasure Palace (Avarice)
Station account: 4,481,157 credits
Global account: 36,145,176 credits

Waypoint: A-AB Complex alpha (Akeela's Beacon)
     Transfer code: 114300
     Price and cargo bay at station: 15 credits, cargo bay 816,102 units (99 %)

Waypoint: T-Av Pleasure Palace (Avarice)
     Transfer code: -113500
     Price and cargo bay at station: 17 credits, cargo bay 29,896 units (5 %)

If I start CLS at A-AB Complex, the pilot loads eCells before going into Standby. If I start at T-Av Pleasure Palace, they will jump to Akeela's Beacon, load eCells and then go into Standby.

I have other issues, also involving the delivery of eCells from A-AB Complex, but they can wait.

This is a completely vanilla install of AP.
"What he doesn't understand is that the Welsh are a subject people, put on Earth to do menial tasks for the English." - John Cleese

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”