[X3TC Bonus Plugin] Commodity Logistics Software MK1 (CLS1)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Rickjames125
x3tc

Post by Rickjames125 » Fri, 27. Dec 13, 00:49

Im having an issue with this. My CLS internal pilots setup at my SPP are set to deliver to 2 factories, They gather the energy cells and fly to the designated consumer factories but when the dock at them, the just idle there and dont unload their energy cells. Then they just go back to the SPP and go on standby. Any Ideas on what im doing wrong?

BDK
x3ap

Post by BDK » Sun, 29. Dec 13, 07:47

Rickjames125 wrote:Im having an issue with this. My CLS internal pilots setup at my SPP are set to deliver to 2 factories, They gather the energy cells and fly to the designated consumer factories but when the dock at them, the just idle there and dont unload their energy cells. Then they just go back to the SPP and go on standby. Any Ideas on what im doing wrong?
Make sure you put a 0 in the consumer price, otherwise they'll wait around for your factories to have credits before they'll deliver goods to them, which kinda defeats the purpose of having internal trading :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”