[SCR/IDX] Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict [16th July 2011]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Figge04
x4

Post by Figge04 » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 09:33

thanks for the answer

In the X3TC_V3804 dir there is two directorys that's callede
scripts.original.x3ap
and
scripts.original.x3tc
(+ everything else ofc. which pretty much explain em selfs)

I aint supposede to do anything special about them?
just copy them over?

I dont get any infomation in the game yet, about a succes install

Figge04
x4

Post by Figge04 » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 14:46

Im playing albion prelude btw, and im not sure if I should install his scripts in the addon directory or just the normal tc dir
and the scripts.original.x3ap scripts.original.x3tc?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 14:50

Scripts for X3AP should always be installed to the X3AP "Addon" directory, which can be found in the X3TC Steam installation folder.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Figge04
x4

Post by Figge04 » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 20:38

Thanks, I've got it working now,
I just had to extract it in the addon directory as you said,
I got confused by the scripts.original.x3ap which seems to be copies of the original scripts used for backup if I have to remove the files from the scripts/mods

I wonder how much I screwed up my original TC, all the scripts I installed in there haha =)

jerry7890

Post by jerry7890 » Sun, 2. Feb 14, 00:04

Hi all,

Anyone now what to change in Lucikes "Jump Beacon" script to use the x3ap beacons.

I'm using TECSG SCS which use the Camera Drone and i want to resolve the conflict

PS: I now the price will be 200 mil

Tnx

Sk_2013
x3tc

Post by Sk_2013 » Fri, 1. Jul 16, 19:58

Howdy guys.

I installed this on top of XRM, DCSII, ADS, and a couple others. That said, I'm pretty sure the error is being thrown from CODEA.

I'm getting an error that the language file of the shiptyles is incorrect. Anyone seen this before?
Peace through superior firepower.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Fri, 1. Jul 16, 21:36

It means that you have to install Lucike's library files.

sutech5
x3ap

Post by sutech5 » Mon, 1. Aug 16, 16:23

I want just aske if Lucike plan support X3 AP, or what mods of his collection didnt work with AP ? His work is really amazing :)
My eng. is basic so sorry :-/

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 1. Aug 16, 17:16

All of Lucike's scripts should be compatible with X3AP, when properly installed to the X3 Terran Conflict\addon folder. You can get the newest version of his scripts from his own website http://www.xuniversum.info/. (The site is only available in German, but google translate can help to find at least the basic information (download links etc.).) Additionally, the page of the Modification Collection shows which mods are compatible with X3AP.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Malaras
x4

Post by Malaras » Mon, 15. Aug 16, 07:59

Sk_2013 wrote:Howdy guys.

I installed this on top of XRM, DCSII, ADS, and a couple others. That said, I'm pretty sure the error is being thrown from CODEA.

I'm getting an error that the language file of the shiptyles is incorrect. Anyone seen this before?
I see it now with xrm and couple other smaller mods, and i have library installed as some 1 said not sure whats doing it.

EDIT: From what i gathered from google its the 8009-L044

Never modded any of the x-games so not clue whats wrong with it if anything.

LordSekmeth
x3tc

Post by LordSekmeth » Fri, 28. Oct 16, 21:13

Sorry for the necro post, but have anyone tried "Passenger transport and travel service" with Litcubes Unicerse? I assume it is incompatible, but anyone know for sure?
If it ain't broken, fix it anyway

alexalsp
x4

Re: [SCR/IDX] Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict [16th July 2011]

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 15. Feb 23, 11:54

Tell me, what kind of mod is this and where is the description for it?

Apollo_X3TC_X3AP_X3FL_V3300

Brinnie
x3tc

Re: [SCR/IDX] Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict [16th July 2011]

Post by Brinnie » Wed, 15. Feb 23, 14:33

See if this helps a bit, unfortunately is often not easy to find info about Lucike's scripts

https://seizewell-de.translate.goog/for ... _tr_pto=sc

I needed it to translate it to english to understand it, but if you understand german you'll be better off checking out the original thread.

*** EDIT

The Doctor confirms it:
by DrBullwinkle » Fri, 10. Oct 14, 15:58
I usually find crates in the sectors around pirate alley.

Pandora Tunings (Teladidrone) can add more crates if you need them. It does essentially the same thing as the vanilla tuning crates. It scatters a few randomly around the 'verse.

If you use Lucike's script collection, he has a similar script called simply "Apollo".
as taken from this post:

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=324011&p=4441982&h ... e#p4441982

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 15. Feb 23, 15:37

Ok thanks, I'll take a look. :thumb_up:

Unfortunately, the author did so much useful work, but did not put a short description in the scripts. It is not always possible to find available information.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re:

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 15. Feb 23, 18:25

Regarding Apollo:
Saetan wrote:
Mon, 8. Mar 10, 00:52
Neaera wrote:Hope it's not a crazy script popping crazy stuff in a crazy german language :p
I've found the only quote I remember Lucike ever said about Apollo. I know you "love" our crazy German language, so I'm so bad and let you translate for yourself :-P (... so on the one hand I don't have to admit, that I don't know all their English names ^^ - and on the other hand, you still have to do some little work to know what you have to look for)
Spoiler
Show
Lucike wrote:Apollo? OK, nur hier und das nur einmal: Pandora, RO & TT, Notos, Express Frachter, Starburst
... for the abbreviations RO & TT: "Ruderoptimierungen" [Rudder Optimisations] and "Triebwerkstunings" [Engine Tunings] are meant ... so at least, you know now, what you have to look for ^^
edit: ... added Spoiler-tags.

Added English RO/TT translation for clarity. X2-Illuminatus
Saetan wrote:
Sun, 24. Oct 10, 19:33
Neaera wrote:And what is Apollo_X3TC_V3101.zip?
Lucike just released some new information.
Spoiler
Show
The secret Apollo project exists for about two years now. For them of you, who don't want to search anymore, there is a small "cheat".

You only have to rename your players name to "apollo.top.secret", save your game and re-load it. After that you have a small logfile beneath your savegame directory with some information.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”