[SCR/IDX] Lucikes Script Collection for X³: Terran Conflict [16th July 2011]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Loner87
x3tc

Post by Loner87 » Sat, 3. Sep 11, 22:02

Badly, i don't read German.

Any idea if there is an english version of a recent version of Equipment manager script ?

("Language file equipment manager does not exist" since I updated from his website with script collection)

Domiel

Post by Domiel » Mon, 19. Sep 11, 12:40

Google translate is your friend, HERE you go :wink:
Think thats what ur looking for. 2nd from the top in the sidebar.

Did anyone try to install both the Mod package and Script package from Luckie's site?
German
Google'd English
In the very bottom of the sidebar.
After installing the 2 packs and the required library Befehlsbibliothek_X3TC_V3601.zip) I get the following errors when I load a game:
-The files of the modification OTAS outpost were not loaded!
-The files of the modification KOL Battleship were not loaded!
-The files of the modification Luxury Cruiser were not loaded!
The files of the modification Orbital Weapons platform were not loaded! Script version is loaded. This version can be used on normal orbital weapons platforms.
-The files of the modification Aran Arming were not loaded!
-The files of the modification CODEA Weapon base were not loaded!

Thats about it, the rest SEEMS to work. Havent really played with it all yet.
Anyway anyone have similar problems, or better yet......a solution to this?

Corraw
x3tc

Post by Corraw » Mon, 19. Sep 11, 17:36

[ external image ]

Have you selected the package in the start menu? You can also install the package as a "fake-patch".

@Loner87

Yes, the Equipment Manager has an English language file. All scripts in this package have English language files.

Corraw

Domiel

Post by Domiel » Mon, 19. Sep 11, 18:56

Oh..forgot that :o
Thx for helping out with my brainfreeze :wink:

Domiel

Post by Domiel » Tue, 20. Sep 11, 16:44

Was looking at the equipment manager script which i installed. Is there supposed to be a separate software upgrade for the commands you have to buy in-game or are they part of the supply command software? Cause i bought the supply command software on my MT-carrier and I don't get any extra options
(I've got auto prep ships installed too, so mayb I need to move around with the command slots? Don't know how to do that though....)

Corraw
x3tc

Post by Corraw » Tue, 20. Sep 11, 17:33

You see the command when the supply command software is installed. Also ships on the TM or TL must be docked.

Corraw

Domiel

Post by Domiel » Tue, 20. Sep 11, 18:10

This is what i get when I load a TM with
-3 Docked ships
-Navigation command software MK1
-Supply Command software
[ external image ]

I think the problem is that the Autoprepships script occupies the selection options in the Specials menu, blocking the options of Equipment manager software Although I have no idea how to fix that...Or is it something else?

Corraw
x3tc

Post by Corraw » Tue, 20. Sep 11, 18:33

[ external image ] [ external image ]

Look in the additional ship commands.

Corraw

Domiel

Post by Domiel » Tue, 20. Sep 11, 19:40

D'oh! :oops:

cww1964

Military Transports idle in Interworlds sector....

Post by cww1964 » Wed, 21. Sep 11, 20:51

Quick question here...installed Cadius Xtra shippack and Lucike's Script Collection. I am running X3 3.1...everything worked fine with purchasing from the military transports but now ALL of them sit idle in the Interworlds sector. Racking my brainz in trying to get them up and running again. Anyone out there have any ideas? :?

{[url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216696][b]T[/b][b]C[/b] [b]S[/b]&M Posting [b]R[/b]ules[/url] Rule #1. Merging this time. jlehtone}

joelR
x3tc

Re: Military Transports idle in Interworlds sector....

Post by joelR » Wed, 21. Sep 11, 22:56

cww1964 wrote:Quick question here...installed Cadius Xtra shippack and Lucike's Script Collection. I am running X3 3.1...everything worked fine with purchasing from the military transports but now ALL of them sit idle in the Interworlds sector. Racking my brainz in trying to get them up and running again. Anyone out there have any ideas? :?
What do you mean by "military transports sitting idle in interworlds" ?

A little more detail and maybe I could help you.

cww1964

Post by cww1964 » Wed, 21. Sep 11, 23:09

I mean, when I hit the hotkey for Military Transport, they all are listed with their current locations in the "Interworld" sector. I didnt believe it at first, so I jumped there and there they all were, all the military transports floating in space (idle), not going to their respective destinations, not doing anything. I dont know if I can be any clearer than that, but I really do appreciate the help :)

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Wed, 21. Sep 11, 23:37

cww1964 wrote:I mean, when I hit the hotkey for Military Transport, they all are listed with their current locations in the "Interworld" sector. I didnt believe it at first, so I jumped there and there they all were, all the military transports floating in space (idle), not going to their respective destinations, not doing anything. I dont know if I can be any clearer than that, but I really do appreciate the help :)
I understand now. Thats something I have never heard about happening. Are you sure you installed luckies scripts correctly? All necessary libraries etc?

cww1964

Post by cww1964 » Wed, 21. Sep 11, 23:41

Yes Sir, I believe I have, I installed Lucike's Collection pack...I just assumed it had all the necessary libraries...the one that particular script asks for (for the Military Transport) is definitely installed. Are there more libraries of his out there that I may not be aware of?

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Thu, 22. Sep 11, 00:20

cww1964 wrote:Yes Sir, I believe I have, I installed Lucike's Collection pack...I just assumed it had all the necessary libraries...the one that particular script asks for (for the Military Transport) is definitely installed. Are there more libraries of his out there that I may not be aware of?
There is clearly something wrong. Youve got me stumped. Something must be installed incorrectly or conflicting with something else you have installed.

cww1964

Post by cww1964 » Thu, 22. Sep 11, 00:24

Well, whatever it is, it doesnt cause the game to crash, nothing, the transports are the only issue...sad...I got 2 ships I have to hire personnel for... :cry:

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Thu, 22. Sep 11, 00:57

There are serveral cases where the files didn't got installed correctly and needed to be unpacked again (and sometimes even again and again). It seems to me, that recent windows operating systems restrict replacing/installing/unpacking these files on a system drive accidentially, even if you allow to do that.

Just try to re-install the package or at least the faulty installed part of the package. Maybe you need to re-download it too, as there could be also the downloaded file itself being corrupted.

At least, as far as I know, all these problems could be resolved by trying to reinstall them (but sometimes it needed to get several attempts too)

At last, all requiered files for the collection are inside the collection. No additional downloads are needed.

cww1964

Post by cww1964 » Thu, 22. Sep 11, 01:02

Thanx VERY much for the help Sir...I will do just that...been home all day messin with this glitch, wife is due here anytime and I got nothing done in the house...LOL I get back to you tomorrow, if thats okay, and let you know the results. Again, Thank You for your time and knowledge!

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Thu, 22. Sep 11, 02:36

cww1964 wrote:Thanx VERY much for the help Sir...I will do just that...been home all day messin with this glitch, wife is due here anytime and I got nothing done in the house...LOL I get back to you tomorrow, if thats okay, and let you know the results. Again, Thank You for your time and knowledge!
Man, you should have told me your wife was on the way home! I would have redoubled my efforts at trying to fix your issue.

cww1964

Post by cww1964 » Fri, 23. Sep 11, 20:58

LOL...I really do appreciate your efforts :) Everything you sugested I have done and without results, unfortunately. CODEA works just fine, but hiring through MEFOS Military Transports is fruitless. I think what I will attempt next is to delete anything to do with this script and then reinstall. I just hope it doesnt jack my current venture in the X3 Universe as I have accomplished so much...but then again...I dont really GAF, lol. I absolutely LOVE this game!! :)

As for the Wife...God Bless her, but there ARE Priorities...Galactic Conquest! If she cant handle that, well.....I guess she cant handle that, lmfao!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”