[Script] ATF Shipyard v6 (Deprecated)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Fri, 26. Mar 10, 17:43

You may have to destroy the Shipyard in the Moon to reset it. Most of the Terran stations in v3 script cant be complexed, so you might be confused to which one your TL is carrying. CTD's are a complex builder's worst nightmare.

Igor.tverd
x3ap

Post by Igor.tverd » Fri, 26. Mar 10, 20:20

Ok, I just did some testing, both {USC Orbital Logistic Dock} and
{USC Orbital Support Station} are useless to player. As I thought, AI cheats in Vita Kai and Flavor Packs production.
Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science fiction is the improbable made possible.

ubiquitous
x3tc

Post by ubiquitous » Thu, 22. Apr 10, 09:50

Are the Terran Laser towers not working?

I can buy them at the shipyard. but can't load them onto any transports and I can't get them to undock. Can't even trade with them while they're docked.

Is there anything that can be done with them?

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Thu, 22. Apr 10, 11:37

Terrans have buy able laser towers? :gruebel: I don't think this script touches them at all. I always thought their tech goods (like satellites and crystals) were imported from the Commonwealth and were used just like them. In the case of lasertowers, just eject them from the freight bay.

Watch me be completely wrong on this :wink:

OOZ662
x4

Post by OOZ662 » Thu, 22. Apr 10, 16:11

Yep, I've never seen a Terran Laser Tower myself...

ubiquitous
x3tc

Post by ubiquitous » Thu, 22. Apr 10, 19:32

OOZ662 wrote:Yep, I've never seen a Terran Laser Tower myself...

really? strange. i must have another script installed. cause both the atf shipyard and the shipyard in Mars sell me Terran laser towers.

I was trying to find a way to get the Plasma Beam Emitters from the towers. I'll have to load up my scripts tonight when I get home and see what I have installed that could possibly be adding that

campesino6969

Post by campesino6969 » Sat, 1. May 10, 00:39

guys, i been triyng to make a huge weapons dealer out of myself i have builded all 4 mayor terran gun production facilities and all of the missles ones as well, however the terran mre production rate in the sol system seems to be broken, and the answer is because of the protein paste, im not into the whole making money thing because im a billionaire (in game jaja) but i cant equip my tyr, nor all my fighters with my factories paralizaed
IS THERE A SCRIPT THAT MAKES PROTEIN PASTE MORE AVALIBLE.

I need 12 point singularity and 16 starburst shockwave cannon just for my carrier, my destroyer need 32 and 24 of each, not mentionin my 2 aegirs 2 skirnirs 2 vali 2 vidar 14 fenirir (already fully equiped) and 30 thors jajaja
ATF RULES
rookiee

paulms1980
x3tc

Post by paulms1980 » Wed, 5. May 10, 12:39

is this script fully compat with x3tc ver 2.6?

Technojerk36
xr

Post by Technojerk36 » Wed, 5. May 10, 19:38

Just installed it, looks like it's ok with 2.6.
My "for Dummies" guides: Trade Command Software Mk III | Advanced Satellites | X3: TC (Co-author: K-64) | SETA Repair
Xenon_Slayer wrote:maybe we'll have extreme weather pingpong at some point

Inras
x4

Post by Inras » Thu, 13. May 10, 02:04

I cannot buy the jumpdrive at Saturn Research Station.
I've installed the v5 with X3:TC 2.6

StormMagi
x4

Post by StormMagi » Thu, 13. May 10, 04:12

Same, however everything else works fine from what I have seen so far (haven't hit the Aldrin missions yet...)
MOD XR Show Skills

Flying spaceships since 1993.

Inras
x4

Post by Inras » Thu, 13. May 10, 12:43

Yes the rest of it works good! But it would be nice if i can buy the Jumpdrive there. Can i fix it by myself? And when yes ... how?

zandervm
x3tc

Post by zandervm » Thu, 13. May 10, 16:26

Would it be possible to make this Mod available in .zip format?

Inras
x4

Post by Inras » Sun, 16. May 10, 13:05

I have found the mistake in the Script.

These are the lines with the concerning code:

$SRS= find station: sector= Saturn class or type= Saturn Forschungsstation race= Terraner flags=0 refobj= Terraner Schiffswerft maxdist= 0 maxnum= 1 refpos= null
$SRS= add product to factory or dock: Sprungantrieb
$amount= $SRS-> add 1 units of $station

You must change the line add 1 units of $station into add 1 units of Sprungantrieb or Jumpdrive. You can Edit it with the Scripteditor.
After that, you must load a Savegame to activate the changes. Now you can buy this shipupgrade.

How to use the Scripteditor?:
http://www.egosoft.com/support/faq/faq_ ... ac44e971e0

PS: Sry my english isn't the Best ^^. But i think my knowledge is enough for this topic :D.
@eldyranx3: I hope this isn't a problem for you ^^.

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Mon, 7. Jun 10, 02:40

Sorry for the late reply. Ive been busy with DiD's and helping test the 2.7 patch.

Yes, the whole 'cant buy jumpdrives' issue is noted and Ive been trying to get a fixed SPK up on filefront for the longest time. Ive never gotten a word back on how to swap the SPK for the one with the fixed line of code.

Since 2.7 did change some ATF ships, Im going to have to look to see if there are separate entries for the 'rebalanced' ones. Its going to be something that may take time on my end, since Im running around working on other things at the same time.

I'll look into the ZIP format.

StormMagi
x4

Post by StormMagi » Mon, 7. Jun 10, 03:03

The rebalanced ATF ships are the fighters so that should make things easy to check.
MOD XR Show Skills

Flying spaceships since 1993.

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Sun, 13. Jun 10, 00:02

Update on a possible v6 script

I looked into the ships that are avaible in the script editor, and there aren't two different types like I thought there might be. A spawned 2.7 Fenrir has a max speed of 190. Can anyone help me confirm that was changed from 2.6?

As far as I can tell, ATF ship entries are fine the way they are. No changes needed.

For the stations, I checked into anything that produces Vita Ki and Flavor Packs, of which there are none, as Igor.tverd was so gracious to point out for me. So that leaves Hull Plating, which is useless IMO.

There are two considerations involved in 2.7: Dark Space Installation and ATF Research Base. Both I believe are plot stations, and both probably are just another trade / EQ dock in the hands of the player.

Im not sure I wanna make a v6 change just for the jumpdrive issue. Anyone have any thoughts?

BLACKANDY

Post by BLACKANDY » Fri, 18. Jun 10, 03:47

how the next update coming along mate?

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Fri, 18. Jun 10, 03:53

Right now Im working on my last PDF for the Superbox. I was thinking of stripping out any of the stations that couldn't be complex, but I'm still debating.

Unless someone has a request?

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Fri, 18. Jun 10, 04:26

eldyranx3 wrote:I looked into the ships that are avaible in the script editor, and there aren't two different types like I thought there might be. A spawned 2.7 Fenrir has a max speed of 190. Can anyone help me confirm that was changed from 2.6?

As far as I can tell, ATF ship entries are fine the way they are. No changes needed.

a few of the atf ships and the griffon where changed for the upcoming 3.0

There are two considerations involved in 2.7: Dark Space Installation and ATF Research Base. Both I believe are plot stations, and both probably are just another trade / EQ dock in the hands of the player.

i remember enenera has already stated these are going to be controlled by the MD
None of us is as smart as all of us. ~Ken Blanchard

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”