[COLLECTION] My TC Script Collection

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mark_a_condren
x3tc

Post by mark_a_condren » Sun, 11. Apr 10, 07:49

[Black-Tiger] wrote:Thank you for your response but how do i get the v2.5?
You can download the patch from here.

I would recomend installing the full 1.0.1 -> 2.5 patch. This can be used with any version of X3TC.

MarCon

John McG
x4

plug in manager problems

Post by John McG » Sun, 23. May 10, 19:51

I have just bought a Windows 7 Professional 64 bit PC.
X3TC appears to be working OK, including your 'cheat' script, but I can't get Plug in Manager to work, it doesn't appear to recognise the file where X3TC is.
I have tried to delete Plug in Manager but keep getting the message
"You do not have sufficient access to uninstall X Plugin Manager 2.12. Please contact your system administrator"
I am logged in as administrator, noone else uses my PC.
Please help

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Sun, 23. May 10, 21:23

Works fine here. try right clicking on the exe and running it as an admin (You don't log in as an admin in vista/7 like in Xp).

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Mon, 24. May 10, 01:00

uninstall doesn't work in v2.12 when using from the control panel.

you need to use from the start menu uninstall.
None of us is as smart as all of us. ~Ken Blanchard

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

John McG
x4

uninstall

Post by John McG » Mon, 24. May 10, 07:32

Thanks, problem solved. Sorry I didn't see it before.

Lordaeron
x4

Post by Lordaeron » Sat, 6. Nov 10, 02:46

Hey Cycrow, any news on the G15 Plugin and the Mini Games?

RichardDaborn
x3tc

Post by RichardDaborn » Sun, 16. Jan 11, 08:54

Hello Cycrow, after my other thread & begging letter, I found this thread. (pologies!)

Can I put my request in for your Xenon Migration script for tc. One of my faves just brought the nessesary level of extra danger badly needed in X. This combined with LV RRF script created some huge battles!

Also overtune, I souped up my fighters and vettes with this. As well as your Bbs offers!

You do great work Cycrow, & thanks! :)
http://rdaborn.tumblr.com/
Sci-fi Artwork website.

Scion Drakhar
x3ap

Ware identification issue

Post by Scion Drakhar » Wed, 20. Apr 11, 19:40

Hey Cycrow,

So I had just installed improved boarding via the plugin manager and after some reading to familiarize myself with it I docked at a Split EQ to purchase it when I noticed the Slipstream drive was being identified by a blank ware descriptor. I closed the game and re-installed the slipstream drive and when I reloaded the game I saw that now both the slipstream drive AND the boarding extension were being id'd as blank wares:

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l55 ... n00100.jpg

I was wondering what I did wrong and how I might fix the problem.

Thanks so much.
A Pirate's Story.pdf(KIA) by _Zap _ From Nothing.PDF(complete) by _Zap _ Prodigal Son(active) Original Thread, Prodigal Son_PDF

fravatar
x3ap

Post by fravatar » Fri, 27. May 11, 01:09

Scion Drakhar,

I had the exact same problem as you with items not displaying proper names, what I tried to do to fix it is download the 1.40 Plugin manager (beta) that fixed the ZA_* miss named stuff, but your millage may vary.
Um also if you just loaded the game sometimes they still appear as ZA_Whatever, but after a minute or two it seems to find the entry and the correctly displays the appropriate name.

I also noticed that the Pirate Guild AL addon was giving you troubles with invisible Bounty hunters, you can disable the Bounty hunters in the Pirate Guild addon configuration options. oh and BTW I'm a big Fan of your "DiD from nothing".

I also took your lead in my game and created a complex to supply pirates with space weed and space fuel it the same sector you did (near Gaian Star). but my complex is a bit bigger (2 SPP L instead of one,... 2 crystal fabs, also added laser tower, low-yield Sidearms, and disintegrator rifles, and an over production of sunrise flowers (pirates like those too) :)

probably gonna add Squash mines too.

I also pretty much added all the same mods as you did (started with PSCO1_Cockpit mod. so you installed Pirate Guild and Yaki armada,.. how do you find them to work with Improved Races R15_24? I found that IR is stronger than Pirate guild and Yaki Armada... IR really squashed every pirate sector and and did a number on all pirate bases original locations that had survived for 11 game days... I think the only original Pirate Bases left are the one in Gaian star and Loomanckstrat's Legacy.

I also had to disable the Improved Kha'ak from IR (for now) as somehow they came in my complex area (unknown sector and took over the sector (cheating?) as I already had capital ships (2 centaur M6 and 2 Carrak M7) and a station hub at 10 stations at the time (around game day 11).

I mean don't they have to clear the sector before claiming ownership?
did anything like that happen to you?

also improved races took over,... Split fire, Brennan's triumph, Haktiva's faith, Desecrated Skies

Hmm... part off my post is kinda off topic, but whatever. Now a question for the great and mighty Cycrow,

How Hard would it be to script in other people's save games into your own? What I mean is I would love to be able to integrate other save games into my own, but not gaining other saves resources, they would be like an NPC entity.

Let me try to explain what I mean.

say I start a game and play for the first 10 game days, keeping a separate save for each day's progress. Then I'd eventually start a new game. after day one the previous games day one save could be integrated into your new save game (older save's progress is now a new NPC entity)

Maybe you could use the Message log to make stuff (sort of) happen as it did in your first game. As the days go by in the second game I could see my first games progress happen again, without any control over it myself ( well unless I start blowing up my previous games progress.)

this way you could even share save games to add more stuff to happen in your own universe.

For example I'd love to have Drakhar's save progress integrated into my own game. say at one point he boarded a ship and captured it (it gets into the message log with a time stamp, right?) if I'm in the same sector and at the right times tamp I'd get to see his boarding op in progress.

I know it would be complicated if you start to try to prevent stuff from previous saves to happen.

so what do you think?

Maxces C Covert
x3

Post by Maxces C Covert » Thu, 21. Jul 11, 04:41

Ok, well I also had the wear issue for quite sometime, but I noticed there was a conflict with on or two of the other scrips I had. Now that I got rid of the conflicts the wears show up fine. I use all of Cycrows X3TC scrips with a few others to have a custom game to my liking. I use the X3 Re-balanced Mod, Anarkis Defense System 2.65, Immersive environments RC1 (A must), Improved Races, ADAMS-ITT and a few more. It took a long time (3 months+) to get a stable game I really enjoy. Having Cycrow as the foundation is has been my main point. Now comes the issue that many people seam to have and I can't find the answer to on the forums. I have like 30+ wears that don't show up at all. I was looking for the TC Cycrows Emp mod to see if that helps but I can't find it anywhere.

Turnus
x4

Post by Turnus » Sat, 26. May 12, 22:33

Will there be a x3TC script package (all TC scripts in a single package) like you did with X3R?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 27. May 12, 12:19

this isn't a complete package right now, but the latest plugin manager does have most of them included.

just select the menu option to install new script and it should list them all

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”