[MOD] X2 Ship Callback Mod V2 {V1.08} [4/6 3.1 compatible][Cockpit version added]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Vortexz
x3tc

Post by Vortexz » Fri, 23. Sep 11, 14:07

mcjomar wrote:Can anyone confirm the status of the mod for me?
I've been looking for something like for a looong time, finally dug it up, and want to get started.
However, I'm curious as to whether it's still compatible with the latest version of X3TC (and whether or not all the kinks have been worked out yet).
Otherwise, looks very very very good, and I'm just itching to get my hands on it!
Works amazingly, incorporates into the game flawlessly.
Cockpit mod is amazing, no bugs or glitches, and the ship callback mod works great.

No problems so far. Enjoy. :)
There's coffee in that nebula! - Kathryn Janeway

- How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way *everybody* wins! -

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Thu, 27. Oct 11, 03:31

Wow, Killerog this mod looks AMAZING! :D

I've been hit by a bit of nostalgia lately and really wanted to play X2 again (only for the ships of course, the TC engine is far better IMO), now, I don't have to! :D

For what it's worth, I did some modding on Morrowind waaaaay back when, so I have some idea of the sheer volume of work this project must involve. All I can say is, thank you for all your hard work, and I am very much looking forward to getting this mod up and running.

On a side note, like many others I'm also looking forward to seeing the like of the Pirate Bayamon again (my fave fighter from X2 days), and to having TLs with TS docking capacity! :D If/when this happens I'll be sure to get the latest version....if not, well...given the amount of work already put into this project i doubt anyone would hold it against you to not give it any more time ;)

Thanks again, and great work :D

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Thu, 27. Oct 11, 19:39

Ok, so i downloaded the spk file, installed via the Plugin Manager...nada.

So, i dowloaded the .rar instead and extracted that....WOW

Killerog, you are a legend. I LOVE THIS MOD! :D

Kirlack
x3tc

Post by Kirlack » Fri, 28. Oct 11, 12:55

Right, it seems the trails pack adds a bit too much to my game for my system to comfortably handle. Performance suffered so badly I ended up removing the mod *sigh*

None the less Killerog, excellent work, as soon as I get a better rig (or download some of the load reducing bits and bobs available) i'll be putting this to good use :)

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Fri, 28. Oct 11, 13:16

Good to see you are enjoying the mod. Shame about the trails pack causing lag but it dose effect performance a bit.

Mechanis

Post by Mechanis » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 19:59

uh. so I'm rebuilding one of my older mod setups and this was on the list... anyone still have it? Killrog's sites seem to have been taken over, since one of 'em is DCMA'd for selling fake raybans and the other one's some sort of clothing store now. any help for a fellow with a fondness for tooling around in a Classic Centaur as a personal yacht?
Lord Mechanis, Terran Defense Network Commandant, insufferable meddler, and modding semi-noob.
X-pantion for XTC thread Image

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 20:05

Hello,

Yeh i closed my site a year or two ago as I was no longer using it and it was costing me a fair bit.

I uploaded some of my mods to my one drive account until such a time I start making anything again (fingers crossed for X4).

Here is a link to X2ModNoTV1.08.rar

https://1drv.ms/u/s%21AhdLe0wCfvtrvpVcmhEGGuo-F-N5kw

and a link to X2ModV1.08.rar

https://1drv.ms/u/s%21AhdLe0wCfvtrvpVd6KbKnDoySt6F_w

Also how the hell has it been 6 years since my last post in this thread. Getting old :(

Mechanis

Post by Mechanis » Tue, 21. Feb 17, 00:09

well TC is almost a decade old now, ha. thanks for the working links, these are so nice for folks like me who aren't super fond of some of the X3 ships :D
Lord Mechanis, Terran Defense Network Commandant, insufferable meddler, and modding semi-noob.
X-pantion for XTC thread Image

Betelgeuse97
x4

Re: [MOD] X2 Ship Callback Mod V2 {V1.08} [4/6 3.1 compatible][Cockpit version added]

Post by Betelgeuse97 » Wed, 3. Apr 19, 09:27

I might want to play vanilla X3AP again. Does this work for AP or only TC?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”