[MOD] X2 Ship Callback Mod V2 {V1.08} [4/6 3.1 compatible][Cockpit version added]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Mechanis

Post by Mechanis » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 18:59

uh. so I'm rebuilding one of my older mod setups and this was on the list... anyone still have it? Killrog's sites seem to have been taken over, since one of 'em is DCMA'd for selling fake raybans and the other one's some sort of clothing store now. any help for a fellow with a fondness for tooling around in a Classic Centaur as a personal yacht?
A tinker
And maker of models

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Sun, 19. Feb 17, 19:05

Hello,

Yeh i closed my site a year or two ago as I was no longer using it and it was costing me a fair bit.

I uploaded some of my mods to my one drive account until such a time I start making anything again (fingers crossed for X4).

Here is a link to X2ModNoTV1.08.rar

https://1drv.ms/u/s%21AhdLe0wCfvtrvpVcmhEGGuo-F-N5kw

and a link to X2ModV1.08.rar

https://1drv.ms/u/s%21AhdLe0wCfvtrvpVd6KbKnDoySt6F_w

Also how the hell has it been 6 years since my last post in this thread. Getting old :(

Mechanis

Post by Mechanis » Mon, 20. Feb 17, 23:09

well TC is almost a decade old now, ha. thanks for the working links, these are so nice for folks like me who aren't super fond of some of the X3 ships :D
A tinker
And maker of models

Betelgeuse97
x4

Re: [MOD] X2 Ship Callback Mod V2 {V1.08} [4/6 3.1 compatible][Cockpit version added]

Post by Betelgeuse97 » Wed, 3. Apr 19, 09:27

I might want to play vanilla X3AP again. Does this work for AP or only TC?

BullySan
x4

Re: [MOD] X2 Ship Callback Mod V2 {V1.08} [4/6 3.1 compatible][Cockpit version added]

Post by BullySan » Sat, 16. May 20, 07:56

i got also a question. X3 is nod death by the way :)

is this mod overwriting existing ships? also, isit possible to get the ships as xsp file?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 16. May 20, 09:38

BullySan wrote:
Sat, 16. May 20, 07:56
is this mod overwriting existing ships? also, isit possible to get the ships as xsp file?
It will most-likely add the old ships and not replace the new ones.

As for xsp files, the Plugin Manager should have a tool included which you can use to extract single ships from mod and put them into .xsp files.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Sat, 16. May 20, 09:54

X2-Illuminates is right, it doesn't overwrite anything just adds them, and yeah I can't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to extract them your self if you want them as xsp files. Not something I'm ever going to do tho.

And another 3 years since my last post, bloody time doing its thing.

BullySan
x4

Post by BullySan » Sat, 16. May 20, 15:47

the reason why i try to extract them, i installed this on my X3 Ap with ECM and resurrection mod. i cant find the ships....not in one race station are to finde. im nod a exp modding pro. the only way i know to get ships to work in x3 is a xsp file. :)
is callback playable in AP and mybe i did somthin wrong? i cant used as mod, my ECM is a mod. thats why i got the files as fake in my addon folder. i got ingame massage that is installed and i also started the script editor....but no ships...:(

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Sat, 16. May 20, 15:55

If i remember correctly you can only have one mod which adds ships active at anyone time or they overwrite each other. So if the other mods do add ships that might be why. But its been so long since i did anything with X3 i cant remember much clearly.

BullySan
x4

Post by BullySan » Sat, 16. May 20, 16:03

thats ok. i try to finde a tut how to use plugin manager to extract ships from a mod. is there a tut for this?

@ illuminatus, what is the name from this tool in pluginmanager? there are so many:(

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 16. May 20, 16:34

BullySan wrote:
Sat, 16. May 20, 16:03
thats ok. i try to finde a tut how to use plugin manager to extract ships from a mod. is there a tut for this?

@ illuminatus, what is the name from this tool in pluginmanager? there are so many:(
It should be the package creator, which is installed to the tools sub folder of the Plugin Manager directory. When creating a new package you should be able to choose between the option to import ships from VFS (i.e. the game installation + any mod via fake patch installation) or to import ships from a mod catalog.
killerog wrote:
Sat, 16. May 20, 09:54
And another 3 years since my last post, bloody time doing its thing.
That happens if you don't make any pauses while playing X games. ;) What did one of the old X games manual say again? For every hour you play, make a pause from 10 to 15 minutes. Anyway, good to see you're still around, even if only rarely. :)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

BullySan
x4

Post by BullySan » Sat, 16. May 20, 16:48

okok a litle bid experimeting and it works :)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... reenshots/

the only thing....i open the the ship creator. Picked the ship from the mod. extrakte and saved. but after save prozes i got a error, x2 scene not saved...but the ship works.....can i ignore this?

btw...thy guys for your quick help and answers....i cant belive x4 sucked so hard against X3. dont wana play this game anymore aslong i got the fealing i play a noob game with many bugs. sorry for my bad words for X4 but if i was a egosoft, i will try to make a better game as befor and not one whos worster , easyser....graphic sucks missions sucks i dont understand this......

well, now i got my favorot titan ever and i can start to play my ecm mod:) ty guys

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”