[AL PLUGIN] Pirate Guild 3: Dynamic AI and Guild System - v1.59 - [2010-07-22]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

MOULINET
x3tc

Post by MOULINET » Tue, 19. May 09, 00:35

hi
Same problem with me :
- got the "major update available" message (no further issue once the ok button has been hit)
- ECS don't work
- got the "thank you for your help, 5000 credits" message with complete freeze.

I uninstall the script but that's frustrating, cause it seems to be a must have

tamtam77

Post by tamtam77 » Thu, 21. May 09, 12:34

Absolutely MUSTHAVE script!!!

CaptainRAVE
x4

Post by CaptainRAVE » Thu, 21. May 09, 22:52

Downloaded into my game. Looks good!

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Fri, 22. May 09, 00:07

My game is crashing as well. This only happened with the 1.21 version 1.20 worked fine

CaptainRAVE
x4

Post by CaptainRAVE » Fri, 22. May 09, 20:17

Still loving thi in my game. However, everytime I load up a game I get the message saying I new version of the script has been detected and that I need to reactivate it in the artificial life settings. Any reason why this is happening?

xiriod
x3tc

Post by xiriod » Fri, 22. May 09, 21:05

It was fun, but I had a lot of freezes in my game. So I took away one after one of the scripts/mods I had installed. After I removed this one my freezes went away though. By freeze I mean the game just stopped, and I had to alt-tab and end the process.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 23. May 09, 10:15

Yes, this script is causing problems for me too. Had that error where got some message about destroying a ship and being given 5000 credits ( I didnt destroy any ship) and then freeze.

mikthescot
x3tc

Post by mikthescot » Sat, 23. May 09, 13:02

were do i download it i clicked on the link but there is no were i can download it just says the file name and size but no link saying download??

http://www.2shared.com/file/5797228/cb7 ... guild.html?

KingCrimson
x3tc

Post by KingCrimson » Sat, 23. May 09, 17:42

Hey Serial,

I love the pirate guild AL Plugin from X3:R so I was hyped to see you made it even better for X3:TC.
Unfortunately, I'm getting similar errors as everyone else with the ECS not working.
I have a hotkey assigned (v) but it never opens the dialogs like it did in X3:R.

I did see a possible issue with the ECS AL Plugin linking to the Pirate Guild 3 AL Plugin. It is saying

'anarkis.pirate.init' <Not Found>

in the anarkis.pirate.comm script call.

anarkis.pirate.init is a global variable set in the setup init file of the PG AL. Maybe there is an ordering problem...

If you need more details I'll be more than happy to help :wink:

-KingCrimson

CaptainRAVE
x4

Post by CaptainRAVE » Sat, 23. May 09, 19:52

Teah, ECS doesn't work with it...but still, other than that works fine for me!

BrokenSanity

Post by BrokenSanity » Sat, 23. May 09, 20:05

joelR wrote:Well I installed this and for some reason there are ships in my game Like Teladi Courier or Boron Energy Transporter that are Red to me all of which have the "sorry weapons fire in error" option. Which when I select it they go blue to me again. Not all ships are this way just some.
I'm getting this too, it's caused me a couple of problems where I go charging into a sector guns blazing, only to find out I've been shooting at an Argon Ally :oops:.

As well as this, I get that message everytime I reload a game telling me to disable and re-enable the script because of it detecting an updated version or something.

Sesk
x4

Post by Sesk » Sat, 23. May 09, 23:54

I have the same problem, on top of getting freezes when in SETA whenever I enable the mod.

Anyone know whats up with that ? I have EMP, Community Plugin Configuration, Apricot Beam/Cbeam/Claim, Bounty Boost, Marine Repairs and Gateless Jump mods installed on v2.0 of X3TC. I don't have the ACS and other optional plugins.

Also on a side note, has anyone ever seen red pirates when set to friendly with Guild & Other Pirates, this is the main problem I've seen when trying out pirate mods, and since I haven't had the chance to try the mod too much, I was just wondering how it works out.

xiriod
x3tc

Post by xiriod » Sun, 24. May 09, 00:15

Sesk wrote:I have the same problem, on top of getting freezes when in SETA whenever I enable the mod.

Anyone know whats up with that ? I have EMP, Community Plugin Configuration, Apricot Beam/Cbeam/Claim, Bounty Boost, Marine Repairs and Gateless Jump mods installed on v2.0 of X3TC. I don't have the ACS and other optional plugins.

Also on a side note, has anyone ever seen red pirates when set to friendly with Guild & Other Pirates, this is the main problem I've seen when trying out pirate mods, and since I haven't had the chance to try the mod too much, I was just wondering how it works out.

To test it, I ran a clean game with only this mod installed, and I got the freezes none-the-less. It is random. Some times after 10 minutes, or 30 minutes or even 2 hours or so. No specific interval. But remove this mod, and all is well again.

I have little to no experience with AL mods though, so I can't even venture a guess as to what it can be.

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Sun, 24. May 09, 00:20

Hopefully SerialKicked will be back online soon with some updates.

BrokenSanity

Post by BrokenSanity » Mon, 25. May 09, 12:01

Hopefully :P

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”