[SCR][june 08][v. 2.5-] STO 1.57 - overtake sectors

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Trickmov
x3tc

Post by Trickmov » Sat, 20. Feb 10, 09:48

Which version do you have installed?

japie1979

Post by japie1979 » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 03:39

X3TC v2.5

STO v1.23 installed

Cheat Collection Pack v1.6 on Plug-in Manager Lite v1.10

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 10:57

I have yet no problem and i installed it two day ago and work as charm!
and i want thank you,Trickmov, for this mod!
milytar

Trickmov
x3tc

Post by Trickmov » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 12:04

Thank you :)

The mentioned problem could occur while using the 1.21-version, which was some sort of buggy. I have sent both effected persons a PM, how to solve it.

japie1979

Post by japie1979 » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 19:07

milytar wrote:I have yet no problem and i installed it two day ago and work as charm!
milytar
Maybe it's something in the cheat pack that corrupts the STO I don't know. Maybe I'll make a clean install and start all over again.

@Trickmov: Thanks in advance!

Ps. Isn't it possible to make the "STO" Plugin Manager compatible...?

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 20:19

@Trickmov
Is this possible;when you have own sector and when others(if you allowed) start build facktorie then they first send msg and ask,like-"Hi!We are from Argon(or paranid,or Teladi,or what ever race)coverment and whit pleasure want to build your sector some factory ofcource if you allowed!Please respond!"-and then you acsept it or not,and nice to be seeing when they build then appers som TL to your sector and placed it there where you want it!
Why i think so:ok,now they build factories when you in OOS or docked stations and they placed it where happens(they placed it so badly that i must all re-placed)and i dont see TL at all!
I hope that you understand my bad english and get a point!So is it possible?

milytar wrote:
I have yet no problem and i installed it two day ago and work as charm!
milytar

Maybe it's something in the cheat pack that corrupts the STO I don't know. Maybe I'll make a clean install and start all over again.

@japie1979
I use lot of scripts and cheats but they(yet) dont conflict with STO

Onemanfromfar

Post by Onemanfromfar » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 20:24

Hi i'm trying tu use your Script. i'm not english. sorry about my poor language level.
I can claim sector following your instruction but when i go to the plugin menu to define options about the sector options, i can't read anything else but message like "Text044-x1si" for example. So it's unusable maybe i did something wrong?

I'm running X3 TC 2.5 with

Anarkis Defense System 2.0,
Cargo Delivery Service 2.02,
Pirate Guild 3,
RRF 1.7 ,
CheatCollectionPackage-V1.30 ,
and XTendedGalacticNewSystemV102. -For Scripts

and M.A.R.S -For the Mod.

Is there anyone in the same case, did i just prove my noobish style in installing plugin or is that a common way of this version ? thnx forward.

Trickmov
x3tc

Post by Trickmov » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 22:26

@milytar: placing of NPC-stations by the player is not possible directly... and would make too much work to change this. As I don't have enough time to make any changes at all to the script (except eventual bugs), I will definatly not include this... and it doesn't make sense imo, if you could determine, where a NPC places his station. TLs are btw in use, but only when you are out of sector.

@japie1979: No plugin-manager-version due to missing time, as I said already above. My time goes into XTC... I wished I never had published these scripts ;)

@Onemanfromfar: Seems as if you did do something wrong during installation... perhaps the 7410-L044 missing in your t-folder?

pmyers101
x3tc

Xenon 598, not having xenon killed

Post by pmyers101 » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 22:36

So I worked hard to get two trading stations one for xenon sector 598, and one for sector 627.

I cannot hold 598 as the xenon just keep re-spawning :? , in 627 they disappear like they are supposed to :) .

I am not all the way through the plot yet, could this be the issue? Is that sector pivotal to the story and will not be fully mine until the store it done? Or is this just a "bug" in the scripts?

I would like to not have the xenon 598 sector between mine (627) and the other races.

japie1979

Post by japie1979 » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 22:50

Trickmov wrote:@japie1979: No plugin-manager-version due to missing time, as I said already above. My time goes into XTC... I wished I never had published these scripts ;)
Hehe... But you sure did a hell good job! :lol:

Thanks again by the way! Clean install with "patch v1.01 to v2.5" did the trick! :D

Trickmov
x3tc

Re: Xenon 598, not having xenon killed

Post by Trickmov » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 23:12

pmyers101 wrote:So I worked hard to get two trading stations one for xenon sector 598, and one for sector 627.

I cannot hold 598 as the xenon just keep re-spawning :? , in 627 they disappear like they are supposed to :) .

I am not all the way through the plot yet, could this be the issue? Is that sector pivotal to the story and will not be fully mine until the store it done? Or is this just a "bug" in the scripts?

I would like to not have the xenon 598 sector between mine (627) and the other races.
Ok... I have checked this at me and the destroying works in both sectors. Either you have the raids enabled or there is anywhere a bug in the script. For the second case, try the deinstall in the menu, save and reload.
This should work.

Onemanfromfar

Post by Onemanfromfar » Mon, 22. Feb 10, 00:26

@Onemanfromfar: Seems as if you did do something wrong during installation... perhaps the 7410-L044 missing in your t-folder?

No : ( did it good twice didn't forget anything place script and t both in X3TC folder script and t.

Always have ReadText7410-1016 in the shoutbox with ok box under.

Can someone have an idea to help please?

ITFUncleDave
x3fl

Post by ITFUncleDave » Mon, 22. Feb 10, 01:06

Onemanfromfar wrote:

No : ( did it good twice didn't forget anything place script and t both in X3TC folder script and t.

Always have ReadText7410-1016 in the shoutbox with ok box under.

Can someone have an idea to help please?
What language are you running the game in?

Onemanfromfar

Post by Onemanfromfar » Mon, 22. Feb 10, 02:45

In French.
Oh i see the only foreign language scripts i run on are under X cyrow plugin manager that perform language option modification automatically it seems. i think i have to change something with 44 or 33? i ll search it but if you come back and have the solution i'll be pleased you explain to me.(i'm not playing X3 as long).

Edit ok thnx for the comment i found where it was wrong just changed the id.. thnx very much have fun all.

Trickmov
x3tc

Post by Trickmov » Mon, 22. Feb 10, 09:52

Rename the 7410-L044 to 7410-L033 and change the language id inside the file (directly at the top) from 44 to 33. Then your french version should load the english file.

Onemanfromfar

Post by Onemanfromfar » Mon, 22. Feb 10, 23:03

Yes ) did it last night your script is cool dude! thnx a lot all

pmyers101
x3tc

My Sector 598, no longer Xenon!!!

Post by pmyers101 » Tue, 23. Feb 10, 04:52

Figured out my issue with the 598 sector not working.. I had used a different take over script before, and that was the first sector I had used it on. I did not like the spamming of the Xenon spawns. Which led me to find a new takeover script.

I fixed it by uninstalling this mod, changing the ownership of my station to Xenon, re-enabling the mod, and then re-claiming my station.

The script told me I had claimed the sector and it worked GREAT!!!

It told me it had claimed it the first time the scripts loaded but I think the script thought since it belonged to me to begin with it dint need to keep it clear.

This script is Great and works Awesome.

THANK YOU!!!!!

PWNAGE

Post by PWNAGE » Wed, 3. Mar 10, 16:13

Hi i got this mod for a couple weeks now and it worked fine untill now, for some reason, i can no longer open then control centre with the hot key, i get this beep noice when ever i try to.

Trickmov
x3tc

Post by Trickmov » Wed, 3. Mar 10, 16:28

Hmmpf, this shouldn't happen, and I don't know, why it does. However, the fix is simple, try this fix:

Beep-Fix

copy the script from the archive to your scripts-folder and execute the plugin.sto.restart.menu-script inside the ScriptEditor by pressing "r".

PWNAGE

Post by PWNAGE » Wed, 3. Mar 10, 17:11

Sorry i am lost after the copying the folder into the script folder in X3TC folder. so i go to the script editor ingame from the ship cammand console then press r?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”