[Script] Apocalypse 1.3 25/2/10

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Mon, 21. Mar 11, 10:24

thanks for the reply again LV. Please see my edit in my previous post.

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Thu, 24. Mar 11, 13:32

Argon Prime not returning to Argon when cleared (Race name remains Kha'ak).
I cleared AP of enemies (OOS since frame rate IS not good!) and stormed all stations (except my own, OOS and using 1 marine only). AP remains under Kha'ak control even when I return IS.
No "Take Sector" command available in Combat Menu.
I am now IS with all 4 gates defended and Kha'ak fighters keep respawning and I'm about to have a nervous breakdown!
Have I found a problem or is there something else I should be doing?

Edit: I have now stormed my own station in AP (OOS, IS and Playership) and sector race has been returned to Argon!!! BUT got a message sayinjg I would get no credit for this - boohoo!

Edit2: Found my error - When Marines stormed stations then turned green (stations turned blue) I assumed wrongly that the station was "redeemed". Found out that you need to wait until shields fall to zero.
When this is done the sector race is reinstated.

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Mon, 28. Mar 11, 14:08

LV.

New Issue. Some time after Faded dreams is liberated, the Military Base turns Red again. I have no ships (except NavSat) in the sector. Tried restorming but not accepted. Station remains hostile. Any thoughts why?

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Mon, 28. Mar 11, 17:06

LV.
Another issue. I popped into Legend's Home (to say hello to a few friends) and found myself surrounded by ZILLIONS of Kha'ak Capitals.
Frame rate 1 every 10 secs.
I reloaded and from OOS sent in my Valhalla fully loaded with P2Ps etc - QUICK DEATH.
Seriously - this is not do-able! Did you mean this to be impossible? Because with this number of enemies this sector is just not available for recapture.
Or is there a bug? or something wrong with my installation.

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Fri, 8. Apr 11, 12:39

LV, this is seriously such an awesome idea and as someone said earlier, a great way to proceed after completing the plots/missions.

However..

I have tried the Imperial start after completing the plots and the Easy start with a new game. Great fun until ........... Several hours/days into the game everything seems to just slow down. Frame rate reduces. Lag on mouse movement becomes seriously annoying and game becomes no longer enjoyable. I have no clue as to the cause (I am no scripter or programmer).

I have notice similar comments earlier on in this thread.

Is there any prospect of fixing this?

Another issue: If the Kha'ak Command centre is capped before killing off all enemies, then all the Kha'ak ships (including the capitals) in the sector turn green!!!! Wow a great reward! Did you mean this to happen?

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Tue, 12. Apr 11, 18:22

Is anybody there?

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sun, 17. Apr 11, 09:54

fixing that isn't close on the horizon for the following reasons

my x build is currently on my old hd which partially died a couple of weeks ago and allows 5-10 min of data transfer to my new hd before meltdown

i need another sata lead

it would take hours once back up just to locate it nevermind finding the cause

i'd need much more detail before even trying

soz boss :)

x3tc

Post by 150147 » Sun, 17. Apr 11, 12:03

OK.

Still a great concept. I will come back to it in a few months.

I want it! I want it!

snoghoj
xr

Kyon laser

Post by snoghoj » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 12:19

Hey sorry for necro, but i have resently found you mod, and started playing it, however i have a problem, since i cant buy the kyon laser's from the terran supply dock, they acts as if they are station size, and i would therefore need a tl to buy and equip them.

so i wanted to know if there was a way to change them, manually by guing into the script or something like that.
BTW i have chosen goner as enemies, and the terran as allies on the easy start ( never did trust the goner's :) )

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”