does anyone know any resolution for this problem? now I have many blank notifications, its really hard to keep track where/who its from.Loky77 wrote:This is an unfortunate known issue .Loky77 wrote: Colors:
Currently, due to some hard coded behavior in X3TC, colors are working
differently between incoming messages/log book, and the rest of X3TC UI. You can still use the color tags provided, but messages will be empty.
and i decided to stop using this until the blank message can be resolved.
Small bug, please fix it.
$Wing is undefined in *ZN case.
Code: Select all
230 ||else if $part == '*ZN' 231 |||$Pers.Ship = null 232 |||$dummy = $ships.cntr 233 ||| 234 * *= personal ship 235 |||if $currentship -> get amount of ware Spacefly Collector in cargo bay 236 ||||skip if $currentship -> is of class TS 237 |||||$Pers.Ship = 1 238 |||end 239 |||if $Pers.Ship 240 ||||$addvar = $Wing + ' ' 241 |||else 242 ||||if $ships.cntr < 10 243 |||||$addstring = $Wing + '00' + $dummy 244 ||||else if $ships.cntr < 100 245 |||||$addstring = $Wing + '0' + $dummy 246 ||||else 247 *$addvar = $Wing + $dummy 248 |||||$temp = sprintf: fmt=' %s', $dummy, null, null, null, null 249 |||||$addstring = $Wing + $temp 250 ||||end 251 |||end
I am having the same issue as dcarver. For example, I set clipboard 1 to an expression, let's say *TN. When I rename a ship with the string "My *Y1", I expect the ship to be renamed "My Rapier" or something similar. Instead the ship is renamed to "My *TN". It seems that expressions in clipboard items are not evaluated, but are being literally applied to the name.Loky77 wrote:1. Put *KG*FP *FI*KX in the clipboard 1
2. Put *KM*TS*KX in the clipboard 2
3. You should see *KG*FP *FN*KX on the clipboard 1 line and *KM*TS*KX on the clipboard 2 line
4. Rename a formation using *Y1 *Y2
5. The formation should be renamed with the type of ship in magenta, then its formation name + its position in this formation in green.
If I follow the steps above, my ships are named "*KG*FP *FN*KX *KM*TS*KX"
When using *ZN (Description Below for reference) it adds the word "null" before the numbering. Example below using M4 Solano
*CL - GW-*ZN Escort - *TS
M4 - GW-null001 Escort - Solano
I tried using just the *ZN and it still ended up putting "null" infront of the numbering.
*ZN : Incrementing number with leading zero
PS: I absolutely love this script. I only wish I saw it sooner then today
[Mobo] SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
[CPU] AMD FX-9370 8 Cores 4.4 - 4.7GHZ 16MB DDR3-1866
[Cooling] Corsair Hydro Series H80I CPU Cooler System
[Video] Evga 970 GTX SC 3.5Gb Ram ==> [Ram] G-Skills Ripjaws X 16GB
[Harddrive] (2) x Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD
[Harddrive] Samsung 840 Series 120GB SSD ==> [Harddrive] WD BLACK 1TB 64MB 7200RPM
[Disc Player] LG 14X BLU-RAY BURNER ==> [Case] Thermaltake A71 Chaser [Windows 7 Pro]
Code: Select all
else if $part == '*SQ' $sector = $currentship->get sector $sector.race = $sector->get owner race $addstring = sprintf: fmt='%s.%s', $sector.race, $sector, null, null, null
Code: Select all
else if $part == '*IS' $temp = $currentship->get ID code $addvar = get substring of $temp offset=6 length=2
from what i understand so far, dynamic names appears to work like thiscorbosman wrote:im having a bit of a problem with this plugin. It seems some ships are now stuck with their name. No matter what expression I use, it doesnt change. All I can do is change the name manually in game.
Last expression I used was:
*DN*TN - *CL (*SC)
1. if the script picks up *DN at the start, the name doesn't change immediately; instead the script saves the string and adds a property 'RSWe.DN' = 'string' to the ship object
2. every time the AL script fires it grabs all of your ships, sorts through the ones that have 'RSWe.DN' = something, and then sends them to the rename tool script to rename them
so if you set a dynamic name on a ship, you can't remove it, and it'll keep renaming the script no matter what you do unless you kill the AL plugin.
i made a quick fix for this by just adding some lines to recognise *RN instead of *DN at the start of the string, this nulls the ship 'RSWe.DN' property and appears to work.
added the below to plugin.loky.rswe.tool:36 as an elseif to the if $prefix == '*DN' condition
Code: Select all
* delete dynamic values else if $prefix == '*RN' $currentship->set local variable: name='RSWe.DN' value=null $suffix.length = $length - 3 $namestring = get substring of $namestring offset=3 length=$suffix.length
after this is done you can name it manually or with rswe again and the AL will leave it alone
1. *PN - Pilot Name
2. Name by specific class when doing universe/sector-wide rename (TS/TL/TP, etc) - I don't want my TSes named the same as my TPs
3. Issuing the 'rename' command does not interrupt the order of the ship giving the command
4. Some sort of menu that lets you set up saved name schemes, so I can just do *S1 for example and it will recall the saved scheme
5. Saved increments based on the number of ships with the same increment. Example: *N1 would count up all the ships with the *N1 parameter, add 1 to it, then assign it to my ship. Usage: If I get a new transport, I could just hit *N1 instead of having to rename all of them to use *NN. This would be really neat so I could have my TSes share numbers with my M6s, for example (separate numbering schemes if I wanted). You'd have to "unallocate" all ships currently applying this scheme first so that it wouldn't increment forever
6. Fix "unknown ship" announcements
7. Autonaming schemes - primarily for satellites
I really like the options that are already here, too.