[SCRIPT] Pandora Tunings -v0.2 - updated 15/11/2008

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

autosave22
x3tc

Post by autosave22 » Wed, 5. May 10, 00:21

I had a X3:R Split Raptor like that once. Some 300m/s
Called it "Sleeper Service" - seemed appropriate.
Only used it for special occasions.
:D

jklick
x3tc

Post by jklick » Tue, 27. Jul 10, 21:57

First time poster here...long time luker. I have loaded the Pandora script but I am not sure how to do what you suggest - "get a read out of the TD. Pandora Sectors" whatever it is. :) How do you go about getting into this? I have found it I think in the scripts section while in the game, but can't figure out how to open it to figure out which sectors to look in...thanks.

jklick
x3tc

Post by jklick » Wed, 28. Jul 10, 15:05

jklick wrote:First time poster here...long time luker. I have loaded the Pandora script but I am not sure how to do what you suggest below - "get a read out of the TD. Pandora Sectors" whatever that is. :) How do you go about getting into this? I have found it I think in the scripts section while in the game, but can't figure out how to open it to figure out which sectors to look in...thanks.
Spoiler

But your current game knows.
The script places the array of the sectors names used in global variable TD.PANDORA.SECTORS.
You could always read out that variable and narrow the search down... to some degree.
The exact coordinates of the crates within a sector are not saved anywhere though, a little searching would still be necessary.
Spoiler

jklick
x3tc

Post by jklick » Wed, 4. Aug 10, 17:36

jklick wrote:
jklick wrote:First time poster here...long time luker. I have loaded the Pandora script but I am not sure how to do what you suggest below - "get a read out of the TD. Pandora Sectors" whatever that is. :) How do you go about getting into this? I have found it I think in the scripts section while in the game, but can't figure out how to open it to figure out which sectors to look in...thanks.
Spoiler

But your current game knows.
The script places the array of the sectors names used in global variable TD.PANDORA.SECTORS.
You could always read out that variable and narrow the search down... to some degree.
The exact coordinates of the crates within a sector are not saved anywhere though, a little searching would still be necessary.
Spoiler

Maybe I am not asking the question correctly or perhaps I should post this somewhere else :) I don't know how to open or look at or read the TD.Pandora.Sectors to narrow down the search a bit...anyone home?

cracker0501
x3tc

Post by cracker0501 » Wed, 4. Jan 12, 17:45

How do i know it works i mean how do i know the game actually loaded it...i could be searching for days and days...

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Thu, 5. Jan 12, 23:34

It notifies you that the pandorra script has been installed ingame. Could take you a save and reload, but then the message should pop up.

cracker0501
x3tc

Post by cracker0501 » Sun, 8. Jan 12, 16:28

Then i guess it doesen`t install correcltey cos i installed and uninstalled a few times but no message...

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Wed, 22. Aug 12, 22:34

I did it - again!

I took this little but very good piece of script and reworked it....

Features of my version:
  • - the choosen sectors for spawnig the tunings are COMPLETELY random!
    - the coordinates choosen are COMPLETELY random! Only conditional: min 100km and max 150km away from the center of the sector. (hehe, happy searching)
    - because of the raised difficulty to find the tunigs, every crate now has 20 units of tunings
    - added an incomming message for successfull installation of the script. (Sorry, cracker0501, there was no popup message in the original version, just a logbook entry. I missinformed you last time)
    - added german/englisch support (well, it's only the short incoming sentence)
Download my version.

nap_rz
x3tc

Post by nap_rz » Mon, 8. Jul 13, 16:42

is there any pandora tunings mod that aren't located at extreme distances from the center of the sector?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”