[REQUEST] Script for custom mission

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kmardis
x4

[REQUEST] Script for custom mission

Post by kmardis » Mon, 27. Oct 08, 17:05

I am looking for a script that would add a station mission to a known station, that would spawn a predetermined number enemy ships/types and give a ship as a reward.

I would like to know if it is possible to edit using a game save with the script editor activated, but use in a game save that does not have the script editor activeated?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [REQUEST] Script for custom mission

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 27. Oct 08, 17:21

kmardis wrote: I would like to know if it is possible to edit using a game save with the script editor activated, but use in a game save that does not have the script editor activeated?
no its not possible. The script editor has to be acitaved, or at least the game must be in modified mode to run any unsigned script.

the only way to get scripts working in an unmodified game is if they were signed

also, the Mission Director would be better at making the mission than a script would

kmardis
x4

Re: [REQUEST] Script for custom mission

Post by kmardis » Mon, 27. Oct 08, 17:25

Cycrow wrote:
kmardis wrote: I would like to know if it is possible to edit using a game save with the script editor activated, but use in a game save that does not have the script editor activeated?
no its not possible. The script editor has to be acitaved, or at least the game must be in modified mode to run any unsigned script.

the only way to get scripts working in an unmodified game is if they were signed

also, the Mission Director would be better at making the mission than a script would
Mission Director? Do you have a link that I can look at? please

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”