[REQUEST] BPH / Factory Trader Script / CAG

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Crush
x3tc

X3TC Commercial Agent available?

Post by Crush » Thu, 6. Nov 08, 15:42

I used the Commercial Agent script in X3R a lot for my factory traders, but I can't seem to find it in X3TC. I know it was available as a bonus package, but I thought it should be there by default in the expansion.

So is there a similar script available for X3TC? I hate to use 2 or more stupid TS for every factory.

Maahes
x4

Post by Maahes » Thu, 6. Nov 08, 15:46

See here

Crush
x3tc

Post by Crush » Thu, 6. Nov 08, 16:03

Maahes wrote:See here
Thanks! Search ftw.

smbh

Post by smbh » Thu, 6. Nov 08, 20:28

I installed http://www.lucike.info/x3_terran_confli ... _V3b01.zip , now it complains that my library needs to be 3.something.12 . I downloaded http://www.lucike.info/x3_terran_confli ... k_X3TC.zip as well, but there's still the same problem and I don't see any new librarries for download anywhere. As a result, my ESTs are now disabled.

Exact message : For this version of the Economics and Supply Trader Libraries version 3.1.02 has to be installed .

Enuo
x3

Post by Enuo » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 09:17

The only scripts/mods i have installed right now, are the CAG scripts/library, newest on both, and when i turn seta on ships out of sector no longer have any ai, until i turn off seta and restart it. Its like theyre getting stuck on a script with CAG trading or something. But ALL ships in universe stop what they are doing and just sit there, the mouse cursor even gets incredibly unresponsive when the ships stop moving. but before that even at 1000x seta mouse cursor works just fine.

Lucike
x4

Post by Lucike » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 09:44

Enuo, can you send me your savegame? I'll look in it.

xscripts@lucike.info

Enuo
x3

Post by Enuo » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 09:51

sure thing expect it momentarily :)

Lucike
x4

Post by Lucike » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 22:34

Enuo wrote:The only scripts/mods i have installed right now, are the CAG scripts/library, newest on both, and when i turn seta on ships out of sector no longer have any ai, until i turn off seta and restart it. Its like theyre getting stuck on a script with CAG trading or something. But ALL ships in universe stop what they are doing and just sit there, the mouse cursor even gets incredibly unresponsive when the ships stop moving. but before that even at 1000x seta mouse cursor works just fine.
[ external image ]

Hm ... your savegame work fine for me with 1000x seta and CAG.

Crush
x3tc

Post by Crush » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 22:37

Lucike, can you make an SPK version of your scripts when the English version is ready? Please? It makes scrips a lot easier to manage.

Enuo
x3

Post by Enuo » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 00:40

I think i discovered the problem though, i have all my factories set up with a jump limit of 50 since by default (with no additional scripts installed), traders for stations use jumpdrives. When i reduced the jump range to sell/buy goods, it stopped freezing up while seta was on

Enuo
x3

Post by Enuo » Mon, 10. Nov 08, 06:09

nevermind, the problem came back, fresh install just cag running with my old savegame, no additional scripts or wares installed, and seta is still freezing up all ships in all sectors.

I sent you another copy of my save

Enuo
x3

Post by Enuo » Mon, 10. Nov 08, 08:05

Ok i think i figured out the problem, CAG has a horrible bug with equipment docks, it falls into a loop of trying to buy and sell the same wares. I had two different ships, both trying to buy and sell energy cells from the same equipment dock, and the moment i stopped both of them, the incredible lag stopped, and seta recovered and all ships began to move again.

I could blacklist energy cells, but i think this qualified as a bug. Since what stops another endless loop of buying and selling a weapon/shield with default settings.

Lucike
x4

Post by Lucike » Tue, 11. Nov 08, 04:37

@Enuo

I check this.

EDIT:

[ external image ]

The Problem is the Xenon Q in Grand Exchange, where the Claymore is. But it is a little bug. The player get not a message. Fight MK1 and MK2 are installed in the Claymore, but a Q is a heavy thing.

I'll change that in the next update.

Greets
Lucike

Enuo
x3

Post by Enuo » Tue, 11. Nov 08, 07:50

Oh i thought it was because that claymore was buying cells, but the express was selling cells, and they were both homebased to the same equipment dock, and was causing an infinite loop of some sort, stalling other scripts in seta mode. I havent had any major issues since i blacklisted energy cells from my equipment dock.

What can i do to make cag work with the xenon hub ? Since it doesnt produce anything, or require resources, how can i tell a CAG trader, to buy a specific ware for the station specifically? The regular buy ware for best price script, doesnt seem to use the jumpdrive like a CAG ship would.

Lucike
x4

Post by Lucike » Tue, 11. Nov 08, 08:53

Enuo wrote:What can i do to make cag work with the xenon hub ? Since it doesnt produce anything, or require resources, how can i tell a CAG trader, to buy a specific ware for the station specifically? The regular buy ware for best price script, doesnt seem to use the jumpdrive like a CAG ship would.
CAGs can work with Docks. I see not a problem. For the settings please look in the English CAG description. The English CAG topic is coming soon. ;)

Greets
Lucike

morbideth
x3tc

Post by morbideth » Tue, 11. Nov 08, 14:05

Lucike,
since there isn't an English CAG thread yet, I'll ask here. Can you chance the first CAG rank to be able to sell, or make it so we can pay for training course to reach rank 2? All of my factories are self-sufficient with max stocks so there is nothing for my CAGs to buy to reach rank 2.

Lucike
x4

Post by Lucike » Tue, 11. Nov 08, 14:43

morbideth wrote:Can you chance the first CAG rank to be able to sell, or make it so we can pay for training course to reach rank 2?
No, that is the deal. In the first 2 hours you can let the pilots fly with the CLS2.

But ... the pilots union (CAG, CLS and EST) is coming. Much better. ;)

morbideth
x3tc

Post by morbideth » Wed, 12. Nov 08, 02:39

they can share the same pilots? Ah, I didn't know that, I thought it just used the same names for ranks. That will work fine, thanks.

Maahes
x4

Post by Maahes » Thu, 13. Nov 08, 12:49

@Lucike

Is it possible to change the default settings for CAGs to automatically pick up? For example have the default for the naming set to style 9 rather than off?

Cheers
M

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”