[Script] Factory Complex Constructor [4.02]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Tritous
x3tc

Post by Tritous » Tue, 18. Oct 11, 19:22

Ah, good so it does exist for TC too. I'll be adding this right away, I had to make my own temporary script in the meantime and it just wasn't the same manually inputting coordinates compared to carefully moving it around realtime.

Now I can get back to my real plan....Overloading the game economy with my 350+ fab hypercomplexes!
Give a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day
Set a man on fire, he'll stay warm for the rest of his life ;)

mrowka
x4

Post by mrowka » Fri, 18. Nov 11, 21:22

Very good mod now atleast i wont kill myself flying thrugh my home sector :D
Anyways i did go thrugh whole manula and play abit with mod itself and im wondering is ther a passibility to somehow remove tubes from my old not-player friendly complex so i get a single stations again ?

Edit: Ok no question just found up that you can selfdestruct tubes :D

zymurg
x3tc

Post by zymurg » Sat, 19. Nov 11, 16:37

I have bee using FCC for a long time and it really works good and I like it (v 4.01)
I just recently installed Litcube's mod for Saturn Complex which does not work for me. Litcube says it may possibly be a conflict with another script. Since FCC is the only other script, has anyone else tried it along with the Saturn Complex script and experience problems, and also, how do I uninstall the FCC script? There are many files with FCC and if done manually I will probably not uninstall it correctly.
You can read details about my 'script conflict'(?) in the most recent postings under Litcubs's thread for the Saturn Complex Hub script forum.
(here: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=165)

Thanks in advance

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sat, 19. Nov 11, 17:38

zymurg wrote:... and also, how do I uninstall the FCC script? There are many files with FCC and if done manually I will probably not uninstall it correctly.
Read the manual, which is linked as a separate pdf-Download in the first post, for uninstall information.

For your problem, I don't use Saturns Complex Hub but I can't see a reason, why FCC should conflict the hub if you didn't build it via FCC. If you build it with FCC you can try to build a new one without using FCC but the regular commands.

Bobisback

Post by Bobisback » Fri, 16. Dec 11, 21:21

hey thanks for this great script

was just wondering is there a way to change the constant safety distance FCC uses? when placing my stations that distance is quite far.

dargj2
x3tc

Post by dargj2 » Mon, 26. Dec 11, 16:33

This script would be great in AP, the the default station building corp in the bonus pack is rather.... limited.

Could anyone patch this for AP?

edwardecl
x3tc

Post by edwardecl » Fri, 6. Jan 12, 18:43

This seems to work in AP, but for some strange reason some of the hotkeys are missing?

Anyone got any idea how to fix this?

kardz
x3ap

Post by kardz » Sat, 21. Jan 12, 23:09

Why did the OP remove his first post?

Saetan
x4

Post by Saetan » Sat, 21. Jan 12, 23:48

He didn't, it's there .... check your browser settings or try another one.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 21. Jan 12, 23:48

X2-Illuminatus wrote:If you haven't tried it, please activate the "show all images: images in posts"-option in your profile. I just noticed that when I deactivate this option the OP is blank for me, as well.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

A_Li_N
x3

Post by A_Li_N » Wed, 1. Feb 12, 09:56

edwardecl wrote:This seems to work in AP, but for some strange reason some of the hotkeys are missing?

Anyone got any idea how to fix this?
I second this! Would love to get this working in AP!

helmann
x4

Post by helmann » Thu, 15. Mar 12, 03:51

I am having problems with the hotkeys as well. Not just with this script though.
I think AP will only let you have a certain number of hotkeys before it starts removing them.

On another note. Great script. Would it be possible to make it extend the axis of the connection points with a line or something to make it easier to align the connection tubes?
Knowledge is Power!

filippe999
x3ap

Post by filippe999 » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 18:09

This works for X3: Albion Prelude 2.0?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 18:53

If you read the posts on the last page of this topic, you'll notice that according to other users it seems to work in X3AP, but there are some problems with the hotkeys.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sturmer

Post by Sturmer » Sat, 7. Apr 12, 11:55

I've heard that this script has issues with ship packs and some scripts in TC. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

Tyoi
x3tc

Post by Tyoi » Thu, 26. Apr 12, 22:41

So, i've setup the hotkeys, placed a station (both massom mill and a silicon mine) now i targeted one of the station (both are not yet connected), unfixed it and try to rotate it. I only get a negative beeping sound. Why?

Both stations do this...

Edit:
Nvm, found out you have to open the sector window 1st...

Edit2: New question:
In the manual, chapter 6.1, is a hyperlink to http://www.komplexbaugilde.de/. This link doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a similar guide/list? I'm not just satisfied with some tubes, they need to be straight and orderly ect. For that i need to know the node points on the stations.
The cake is a lie!

Fostenel
x4

Post by Fostenel » Mon, 30. Apr 12, 03:55

Tyoi wrote:
Edit2: New question:
In the manual, chapter 6.1, is a hyperlink to http://www.komplexbaugilde.de/. This link doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a similar guide/list? I'm not just satisfied with some tubes, they need to be straight and orderly ect. For that i need to know the node points on the stations.
I was able to find this http://www.seizewell.de/komplexbauguide.htm#431

General_Failure
x3

Post by General_Failure » Sun, 20. May 12, 03:10

I have no problems with the bindings, in fact they work just fine after messing with them.

However, no idea why the constant warning beep is going off, looking at it in sector map or without it after I unlock a station to be moved, almost the most annoying sound in the world until I have to mute it just to continue, but then the audio ques are gone when other things are happening, and well, you know how builders go, they lose themselves dropping stations all over the place.

Hmm, strange problem indeed.

Could also be I didn't start a fresh game after installing this, but damn, I'm just too far along at this point, I would quit again for another year and by that time rebirth should be out. Cause...slowly but surely taking over argon sectors.

Hellblazer
x3ap

Post by Hellblazer » Thu, 5. Jul 12, 02:20

For me it's not working out so much. I'm trying to place TC nividium mines, and what ever input I place for the offset, it's never working stating that there's a proximity alert.

It's like it's not taking into account the true size of the mine for the offset.

Rekalty
x4

Post by Rekalty » Thu, 5. Jul 12, 03:51

Hellblazer wrote:For me it's not working out so much. I'm trying to place TC nividium mines, and what ever input I place for the offset, it's never working stating that there's a proximity alert.

It's like it's not taking into account the true size of the mine for the offset.
The issue with factories that require a asteroid, you have to use the "vanilla" feature of placing the mine onto the asteroid, then you can move it around with FCC. That's how it is with Silicon, Ore and Water Mines, in any case.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”