[SCRIPT] Command Queuing V1.21 : 26/05/2009

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

guyatplay
x3tc

Post by guyatplay » Fri, 28. Jan 11, 21:08

I have a request if I can.. mostly because I have no idea how to script and there is one thing that would be helpful.. the ability to command a ship to jump to a sector.... helps to avoid those umm less than safe sectors along the way.

if you don't want to add it.. maybe some advice on how I can go about adding it.. or where I might learn the tools to script a little. I don't know where to automate the code I found for setting the auto jump either.. so help with that would be cool too

also.. THANKS SO MUCH.. I have used a lot of your work in my games.. and read a great deal of your work on these forums.. just my humble opinion but I think egosoft should be paying you :D
come on.. I blew that up already.. or ok you stupid computer stop running into the wall.

Domiel

Post by Domiel » Tue, 20. Sep 11, 18:49

klaatu wrote:
Lordaeron wrote:
snyperwolf wrote:alright so i DLed this a while ago but didnt really start to use it until today... well not so much use it as attempt to use it.

i cannot and i do mean cannot use this script at all.
i through every last reply in this topic, found people with my same problem but no answers.
my problem is that:
1. there is no hotkey available
2. when going through the plugin config menu i click 'create with argument/no argument' and i just get returned to the plugin config menu
3. i have no idea how to use the script editor, nor do i have any what to use it.

im not a scripter or a modder just a user who is having a spot of trouble at the moment.
exact same problem here
+1
+2
Guess its conflicting with other mods? would be help full to know which ones.....

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 20. Sep 11, 18:57

Listing the scripts and mods you use would be a good idea then. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

evilosmosis

Post by evilosmosis » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 17:21

Anyone managed to get this to work with AP? I can't find it in the controls to map a hotkey

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 17:31

its not compatable with AP.

i plan to make some changes at some point and fix a few things, when i do that ill also make it AP compatable

evilosmosis

Post by evilosmosis » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 17:37

Cycrow wrote:its not compatable with AP.

i plan to make some changes at some point and fix a few things, when i do that ill also make it AP compatable
take paypal donations? :D

the work you've done is amazing!

g_BonE
x4

Post by g_BonE » Sun, 1. Jan 12, 19:53

Yes ;) This would be the exact script i need to automate the following:

1} use the SCS4.06 command to got to sector center
2} deploy stealth satellite

Please update this to AP cycrow ;) Pretty please...
(x|x) .oO[ Fenster fährt mich Nüsse !!! ]

g_BonE
x4

Post by g_BonE » Sat, 7. Jan 12, 16:56

Any chances for an update ? Or pointers on what needs to be changed to make this AP compatible ?
(x|x) .oO[ Fenster fährt mich Nüsse !!! ]

Charon_A

Post by Charon_A » Fri, 18. May 12, 16:37

Cycrow, AP version would be soooo much appreciated :P Thanks!
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
---Mark Twain---

Retiredman
x3ap

Post by Retiredman » Wed, 15. May 13, 23:04

Charon_A wrote:Cycrow, AP version would be soooo much appreciated :P Thanks!

What he said... :gruebel:
You think a hero is some weird sandwitch and not a guy attacking a Xeno J with a kestrel.

Sir.. I said .. A guy attacking a J with a kestrel is the sandwitch.

Bartic
x3tc

Post by Bartic » Mon, 25. Nov 13, 12:49

I'm downloading. It's good for trade. Can you add 'scan asteroids in sector' command?

shanjoo

broken link

Post by shanjoo » Mon, 24. Apr 17, 18:48

whenever I click the link it takes me to 'thexuniverse.us webpage. which I believe has nothing to do with the script.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 24. Apr 17, 19:00

Cycrows had his scripts hosted on thexuniverse.us, but the server went offline some time ago. I fixed the link in the opening post now. (It points to Cycrows own website now.)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

shanjoo

Post by shanjoo » Mon, 24. Apr 17, 21:30

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Cycrows had his scripts hosted on thexuniverse.us, but the server went offline some time ago. I fixed the link in the opening post now. (It points to Cycrows own website now.)
Thanks

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”