[MOD] [TC/AP] X3 Rebalance Mod (XRM) - Total conversion - v1.30d (02.12.13)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Mythrantar
xr

Re: [MOD] [TC/AP] X3 Rebalance Mod (XRM) - Total conversion - v1.30d (02.12.13)

Post by Mythrantar » Thu, 8. Apr 21, 16:19

Khaakbuster wrote:
Thu, 8. Apr 21, 11:23

[*]OOS Combat Rebalance 0.32 - OOS combat doesn't properly work without this, especially for OWPs
Just FYI - According to Paul, in the OOS Combat Rebalance thread, you should not be using this with XRM-AP.

Vheissu

Post by Vheissu » Thu, 8. Apr 21, 18:57

Khaakbuster wrote:
Thu, 8. Apr 21, 11:23
Here is some stuff that I used with XRM: All of the above have been modified by me, to fix bugs and implement new features, but the defaults are already quite good.
Thanks! How uhh, spammy is SEWN? Great idea but will it go bonkers with warnings once I have satellites in most sectors?

And two more to add to the list:
Teladi Information Service - a purchaseable ware for looking up buy/sell locations of stuff in a lore-friendly way
Operation Loki, from the Terran Revitalization Project - claims to stop GOD from deleting factories in Terran space. Haven't tried this one before, but if it works it might stop the Terran economy from crashing without player intervention.

Khaakbuster
x3tc

Post by Khaakbuster » Fri, 9. Apr 21, 10:32

Mythrantar wrote:
Thu, 8. Apr 21, 16:19
Just FYI - According to Paul, in the OOS Combat Rebalance thread, you should not be using this with XRM-AP.
Yes, I know. AP has built-in some form of OOS Combat Rebalance v2, which works by using different weapons IS and OOS. OOS Combat Rebalance v1 and v2 are only for X3TC and v2 only works with the vanilla version, unless someone modifies it to work with a specific mod.

banzai_travis

Post by banzai_travis » Fri, 9. Apr 21, 17:57

Any chance of XRM getting updated to work with the upcoming Farnhams Legacy expansion?

It'd be a real shame if it didn't. I don't think I've played a vanilla game since shortly after AP was released.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”