Some 1.2 Bugs that i have not seen reported

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Einheit 101
x3tc

Some 1.2 Bugs that i have not seen reported

Post by Einheit 101 » Mon, 21. Jun 21, 04:49

- My Panther M7D spams "Panther has completed its job and awaits orders" every 5 seconds, probably a M7D bug? €DIT::: Now my Ryu spams the message too, must be a common problem that occurs sometimes
- Traders fly from my station to Xenon HUB to buy Energy Cells, they dock and return without buying a single energy cell and they show "Buy wares at the best price.... none" as their command
- There is a debug message left in the game when commanding a ship to do "Supply ship" which tells the station the ship is going to in order to do its job, probably a leftover from someone who fixed the supply command that didnt work at all
- Supply command ships are travelling through half the galaxy to buy something (For example energy cells) even if there is a Solar Powerplant just 2 sectors away
- Missile defense turret command does not work OOS, i lost many ships because some fighters obviously use missiles OOS and can kill my traders from great distances and they dont shoot the incoming missiles.
- I cant buy multiple stations when a discount is active on the shipyard because in the background the game is calculating the total money required with the original prices, not the discounted prices. So if i want to buy 2 Stations that normally cost 10 million each and they now cost 9 million because of a discount, i still need 20 million to buy them, otherwise the game is telling me "not enough credits".
- Sometimes Autopilot goes only 100 m/s even when my ship is capable of doing more than that
- It is impossible to move a trader to a new ship, i know that this command existed in previous X games
- Packing a station and reinstalling it does delete all wares, despite the TL having cargo drones and free space to be able to transfer wares of the station to the TL if it cannot dock.
- Some ships and stations keep being hostile and attack my traders even if the rank of that faction has increased in the meantime. They show up as friendly on the map but they are red on the HUD: https://i.imgur.com/dUFMSmF.png
- Faction ranks sometimes are sinking even if i do absolutely nothing that could cause this, i get hostile with TerraCorp and OTAS all the time and need to spend Agents to fix this, i guess this is caused by the broken dynamic relation system
- Ships ignore "allowed sectors". I added "Split Fire" to allowed sectors and Pirates to Foes, which in theory should result in ships still flying through that sector. But they still fly through half the galaxy to reach Trantor for whatever reason....
- Pirates are randomly spawning in the middle of a sector out of thin air, they dont spawn in gates. Very annoying and should be changed / fixed.
- Some ships cannot be cargo hacked because they have a cargo shield installed according to the hacking software, but when checking the cargo of the target it happens more often than not that there is no cargo shielding at all on the ship.
- When trying to transfer stations between my Asarja and my Ryu with the transporter i can see 2 HEPT instead of my 2 factories in the "Station" section.

Hankyke
x4

Re: Some 1.2 Bugs that i have not seen reported

Post by Hankyke » Tue, 24. Aug 21, 19:31

- Sometimes Autopilot goes only 100 m/s even when my ship is capable of doing more than that

That is when you are reaching Trans-Orbital Acceleration gate.

Most annoying is when Distribution run keeps changing my Silicon Wafers to Ore every few runs.
Laptop: MSI GE62-6QD . Intel Core i7-6700HQ, 16 Gb DDR4 memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2 GB GDDR5, 128 Gb SSD

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”