Save games lost - Explained (Plugin Manager).

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Prophet1
x4

Save games lost - Explained (Plugin Manager).

Post by Prophet1 » Sun, 14. Feb 21, 14:06

I played TC last night and exited game normally. This morning, I was messing around with the Plug In Manager and changed directories before opening TC. Now, my last save game date is Jan 28 in the save file.

Did the Plug In Manager do this, or did something else happen? And is there any way to restore my most recent saves? I have an Albion Prelude game I've been playing sporadically, and the saves from that game didn't get erased.

I was at 7% Pan Galactic Tycoon and 58% Hero in TC, and don't really want to lose 2 1/2 weeks of play.
No glory for you!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Save games lost

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 14. Feb 21, 14:50

If the Plugin Manager setting between vanilla and modded campaign play is changed then the saves shown available are competely different. It will say such in the Plugin Manager thread.

X3AP saves are nothing to do with X3TC saves; they are in an entirely different directory path.

You should have posted this in the Plugin Manager thread by the way. Tech Sp is for vanilla play issues.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Prophet1
x4

Re: Save games lost

Post by Prophet1 » Mon, 15. Feb 21, 03:57

thanks Alan
No glory for you!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”