Carrier issues - LU Mod

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Bainin
x4

Carrier issues - LU Mod

Post by Bainin » Fri, 27. Nov 20, 01:39

Im playing the Litcube mod currently and i encountered an issue i have a Magnetar which can carry 4 M3 etc. I got some Novas and Mambas i want it to haul around and jump with, but it refuses to do so!
It counts the lowest amount of Cells in the Wing even when i remove the Jumpdrives from my Mambas it still only looks at that, When i split the Group into Fighters and Carriers the carriers simply leave the Hunters behind :evil:
All i want is for the magnetar to carry the Mambas and Novas and jump with them.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Carrier issues

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 27. Nov 20, 11:23

My vanilla experience is that you might get a warning that the followers may not be able to jump to catch the carrier if it jumped away from them, but that still doesn't stop them loading. Indeed if your issue were always present in vanilla then TPs could not be used to collect empty bailed and claimed fighters, which I frequently do.

You need to take your issue up in the LU thread in S&M, I'm afraid.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”