Can't download the nosteam executable - Resolved.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Spinal232
x4

Can't download the nosteam executable - Resolved.

Post by Spinal232 » Sat, 14. Nov 20, 21:35

I'm logged in to my account on the forum which has the games registered to it as I've downloaded the exe previously

However the website still has the log in/register options and when I try to download the file it says:

Access Denied

Sorry! You need to have an account and must be logged in (enable cookies!) to access this download. For more information on account creation and optional game registration, please refer to this FAQ article.

I've tried clearing my cookies and cache, I've used Chrome, Edge and even the browser on my phone but nothing changes.

If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it! Thank you.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Can't download the nosteam executable

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 15. Nov 20, 09:27

Works fine for me. Try this link.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Spinal232
x4

Re: Can't download the nosteam executable

Post by Spinal232 » Thu, 19. Nov 20, 07:34

It's working now, thank you for your help

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”