Getting to Aldrin - (X3AP - Explained)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Cassian93

Getting to Aldrin - (X3AP - Explained)

Post by Cassian93 » Thu, 13. Aug 20, 02:22

Hi.
I started a custom game because to be fair I couldn't care less about these „plots” in a space sandbox game.
I thought custom means just free world with no story missions.

Now from what I read on the internet I can't access the Aldrin system to purchase the Spitfyre.
Is this true? Do I have to restart all over again?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Getting to Aldrin

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 13. Aug 20, 08:54

I guess you are playing X3TC.

The Custom game is always set to *modified*. So you could install a script to reveal Aldrin to you. I think once it's revealed, you should be able to jump to it with your ordinary jumpdrive.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Cassian93

Post by Cassian93 » Thu, 13. Aug 20, 13:39

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Thu, 13. Aug 20, 08:54
I guess you are playing X3TC.

The Custom game is always set to *modified*. So you could install a script to reveal Aldrin to you. I think once it's revealed, you should be able to jump to it with your ordinary jumpdrive.
Hey, thanks for the quick reply!
No, I play X3:AP. Is it bad?
How do I install a script? I have no clue. Do I have to make one myself?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 13. Aug 20, 13:57

I was guessing X3TC, because that's the only game where you have to play the plot to actually get to Aldrin.

In X3AP there's a gate connection from Neptune to Althes to Megnir to Aldrin 2 to Aldrin (see this universe map). Therefore you only have to increase your Terran rank to be allowed to go there.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”