X3AP Boron Hub Plot Stuck after completing Terran Hub Plot - XRM and other mods.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

FalcoGer

X3AP Boron Hub Plot Stuck after completing Terran Hub Plot - XRM and other mods.

Post by FalcoGer » Sun, 10. May 20, 01:43

I have XRM installed along with a few other mods. I started with the Terran Commander start and selected to disable the terran/argon war. I completed the Terran plot where you reacquire the stolen tech (xperimental, hub, etc). I got the completed, congratulations screen thing at the end and got my terran phq. I also completed corporate troubles up to the 5th shareholder and the complete treasure hunt.

When I got the hub I connected it up a few times and filled it with energy cells. Then after some time and getting rep with argon and boron I got a message, starting the regular hub plot with attreus hq. I completed the first stage of transporting a bunch of missiles. The hub was at this point taken away from me while my TL was docked at it (the TL is fine) and it's homebase set to the hub.

Finally I completed all the stages up to "Preparing for the Worst", where they want 20 000 energy cells. This is where I am stuck now.
I got a message saying "We have reached our target for Energy cells." and the station was mine. That was before the mission was to deliver energy cells. Three minutes Later I got the actual mission asking for the 20 000 Energy Cells. This is where I am stuck now. I can't deliver the cells. I have my TL docked with the station and I've tried transferring the cells back and forth, and nothing is happening. Because of that I popped into the script editor and made the station to be mine by force, unloading and loading the cells. No dice. I put the station (I assume it was boron) back to boron race and tried undocking, redocking, transferring cells back and forth. It's not working. I have looked through the script editor for a way to change the mission/plot state, but I can't find anything. So it's either not available or it's too well hidden.

Also, and possibly not related: I was able to fill the station with the food products using my TL. Afterwards I removed the food products from the product list using arcana75's remove product script, since I figured I don't need it and I really didn't want random freighters to deliver useless boron food stuffs to my hub.
Also, and probably not related: I'm running linux, ubuntu 20.04.

Because I wasn't able to do anything I decided to do the next step and put Gate 3 between Zyarch's Stand and Twisted Skies. (Gate 3 was Queen's Harbor before from the Terran Mission). This didn't work either.
I'm at a loss and now I have a permanent mission with no time limit in my mission list, bothering me forever.

So, in order of preference:
- Is there some way to deliver the energy cells? (i tried docking, undocking, transferring, buying, selling with the hub race boron or player in all combinations)
- Is there some way to force a mission state (eg. script editor), either to complete or to next stage (link the gates)?
- Is there some way to force a plot state (eg. script editor), for example to the 6th stage "Backdoor Rescue" or to the beginning of the 5th stage, making it possible to deliver the cells (again?)?
- Is there some way to reset the plot? (I saw the MD Plot Reset script/mod, and it states explicitly that the hub plot is not supported)
- Is there some way to remove the mission from the mission list (least preferred, I want the questline completed)?

Also would be nice to know how that mess happened to begin with...

FalcoGer

Re: X3AP Boron Hub Plot Stuck after completing Terran Hub Plot

Post by FalcoGer » Sun, 10. May 20, 02:31

I was able to fix it by reloading an old save (unfortunately I lost 2 hours of progress ;()
Before accepting the energy cell mission I removed all energy cells from the hub. This time the message that the energy cell target has been met appeared after I unloaded them, not before I even got the mission. Apparently they halfway want the cells when the war bulletin comes in, then they want it for the mission when the request comes.

FalcoGer

Post by FalcoGer » Sun, 10. May 20, 03:53

Now it's stuck again. It asked me to connect to Zyarth's Stand. Which I did (On gate 2 to the North gate, since gate 3 was connected to Queen's Harbor). It didn't register, so I waited the 2 hours and then connected Gate 3 to another gate in "Zyarth's Stand" (West Gate). It didn't register either.
How can I progress?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 10. May 20, 13:06

XRM is a total game mod that affects all aspects of the gameplay and plots. I'm afraid that you need to ask about your issue and any modding that might fix it in that mod thread in the S&M forum and not here in the vanilla gameplay Tech Sp forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”