Game breaking instant loss of reputation for no reason - LU Mod.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Eetere
x3ap

Game breaking instant loss of reputation for no reason - LU Mod.

Post by Eetere » Sat, 2. May 20, 04:11

I am running the latest Steam version of X3: Albion Prelude in English.

I am using Litcube's Universe.

I used the start where you have a single M5 ship.

I am taking massive reputation losses for no reason I can figure out. I am out of sector sitting in Y Beta. It doesn't matter if I use SETA or not. This is not a case of illegal goods because the Teladi still got angry even though I only have Ion Mine and Space Weed facilities for illegal goods. I do have rings of fire set up in varying systems, and it does seem to be only races with RoFs in them that get angry at me. The Terrans don't have a RoF in their territory and I have never had any trouble with them, even though I once had RoFs in their territory. I very frequently use the global command to reset friend/foe stuff but that never works. I even made a script to set my relations with all major factions to max and it instantly falls to -5 a few seconds later.

This issue began LONG after these changes, but I will still list them: I installed and uninstalled these mods: viewtopic.php?t=221081 and viewtopic.php?t=243418 and installed and have kept this mod: viewtopic.php?t=381439 on top of baseline LU. I had also built a Space Weed complex in Teladi space, but as mentioned above, the Teladi still get angry at me so it shouldn't be because of this.

This is my first game of X3:AP and this bug or "feature" is seriously ruining my game to the point where I will likely not play again despite the fun I have had up to this point if this issue can't be resolved. Please help me.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Game breaking instant loss of reputation for no reason.

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 2. May 20, 13:58

Since Litcube's Universe is a total game mod that changes all faction and relationship aspects, you will have to ask in that mod thread or any other mod threads applicable. This forum is strictly for vanilla game technical issues.

In passing, it sounds to me as though the personal edits and scripts you are adding are trying to defeat the mod's gameplay and so I doubt that even requests in that thread will help you very much.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”