Here we go again F1 key not working

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Sp@rhawk
x4

Here we go again F1 key not working

Post by Sp@rhawk » Sat, 18. Oct 08, 06:39

Here we go again the F1 key dosen't work when using the Saiteck X45 joystick. Now if my memory serves me well didnt this problem exist in X2-The Threat & X3-Reunion and was fixed with a patch. You would think that when they fixed the problem in previous games it would stay fixed in the next 1. Just shows we are paying for a release of the same game with a few little extras added to it. Come on Egosoft this little problems should stay fixed. :(

Sp@rhawk
x4

Same problem as keyboard repeat below

Post by Sp@rhawk » Sat, 18. Oct 08, 07:21

Ok I fixed this little problem by searching through other posts, there is a 1 below about keys repeating. this rang a bell as to how I fixed it before in X2 The Threat & X3 Reunion.

R/click on your Icon you use to load X3TC & select properties, now in the box "Target" add -ignorejoy 9 -ignorejoy 10 -ignorejoy 11 -ignorejoy 12 -ignorejoy 13 -ignorejoy 14 to the end of the line and this seems to cure the problem with X45 Joysticks.

rickw

Post by rickw » Sun, 19. Oct 08, 00:53

i had to remove my x45 completely, otherwise even mouse flight wouldn't work. i couldn't even use my keyboard to play until i removed my flight stick.
not sure i want to reinstall my saitek and lose my keyboard controls.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sun, 19. Oct 08, 02:04

You shouldn't need to remove it completely. If it's configured correctly using the driver configuration, and if you use the -ignorejoy option as described above, it should work fine.

rickw

Post by rickw » Sun, 19. Oct 08, 02:28

ok i'll give that a go and see how it works,still an awesome game btw :D

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”