@every mod and admin

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Halpog
x4

@every mod and admin

Post by Halpog » Sat, 18. Mar 23, 18:10

guys plz , do me a massive a big big favour plz moce the report button a little bit away from the quote button plz ...

i think i made more reports, buy not realy paying attention and reading , as postings in the past 4 days lol

so plz move this damn report button a bit away from the other button plz :P

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: @every mod and admin

Post by CBJ » Sat, 18. Mar 23, 19:27

Mods and admins don't have the ability to change the forum layout. The reply button is nowhere near the report button anyway.

matthewfarmery
x3

Re: @every mod and admin

Post by matthewfarmery » Sun, 19. Mar 23, 16:35

CBJ wrote:
Sat, 18. Mar 23, 19:27
Mods and admins don't have the ability to change the forum layout. The reply button is nowhere near the report button anyway.
The user said quote button, not reply button. But as it stands, this is a pretty standard layout, apart from the button icons can be changed depending on the layout chosen. It might be possible to change the button layout, but that requires someone who has access to the server, and able to make changes directly to the files themselves. So that is out of the question for most admin, and mods will not have that kind of access anyway.

My advice, be a bit more careful on where you click.
=

Return to “Off Topic English”