Removed

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dmakx281
x4

Re: End war in Ukraine - Thanks Egosoft

Post by dmakx281 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:19

Falcrack wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:17
dmakx281 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 02:42

NATO should never have incorporated Eastern Europe into the alliance. Russia has always seen Eastern Europe as its sphere. It has been a slow and steady encroachment on Russia since the year 2000.
Who the hell gave Russia the right to tell other nations in Eastern Europe who's "sphere" they should belong to?
Russia didn't tell anyone in the neutral nations to do anything. These nations unilaterally chose to align with NATO. That is definitely threatening to Russia, especially since the leftist American media has been attacking Russia nonstop since Trump. Both individuals and nations have a right to self defense and adequate protection from threats. Russia is exercising that right and telling NATO it is not permitted to encroach any further against its borders. We'll see if it starts listening once Russia takes Ukraine, which, until now, had only succeeded in becoming a NATO proxy rather than a NATO member.
Last edited by dmakx281 on Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:24, edited 2 times in total.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:20

dmakx281 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:14
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:11
dmakx281 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:09

I always love it when atheists try to quote from the book they don't even accept as true anyway.

God allowed defensive warfare against threats, and did not consider it a violation of the commandments.

So then since Ukraine is defending itself from Russia, God is on Ukraine's side! You hear it here folks. God is with Ukraine! YEEEE HAWWWWWW AMEN PEW PEW PEW!
Ukraine threatened Russia, not the other way around. Russia initially never intended to invade Ukraine. In its post Soviet treaties it explicitly guaranteed Ukraine to be a sovereign state. Russia only threatened combat operations AFTER NATO used Ukraine as its threatening proxy against Russia. Ukraine/USA started the threats, not Russia.
You're going to have to back that claim up. There's never been any evidence that Ukraine, NATO, or the US levied any threats at Russia. If you have some evidence that proves the contrary, lay it out. You say you know better than everyone else, time to back that up with proof.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

dmakx281
x4

Post by dmakx281 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:21

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:20
dmakx281 wrote:
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:11

So then since Ukraine is defending itself from Russia, God is on Ukraine's side! You hear it here folks. God is with Ukraine! YEEEE HAWWWWWW AMEN PEW PEW PEW!
Ukraine threatened Russia, not the other way around. Russia initially never intended to invade Ukraine. In its post Soviet treaties it explicitly guaranteed Ukraine to be a sovereign state. Russia only threatened combat operations AFTER NATO used Ukraine as its threatening proxy against Russia. Ukraine/USA started the threats, not Russia.
You're going to have to back that claim up. There's never been any evidence that Ukraine, NATO, or the US levied any threats at Russia. If you have some evidence that proves the contrary, lay it out. You say you know better than everyone else, time to back that up with proof.
The threats are the endless imports of weapons into Ukraine, the continuing media barrage against Russia since Trump came into power, Ukraine's almost daily shelling of the ethnically Russian Donbas residents, among other nonsense the West and Ukraine have engaged in. This is clear.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:29

dmakx281 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:21
Vertigo 7 wrote:
dmakx281 wrote:

The threats are the endless imports of weapons into Ukraine, the continuing media barrage against Russia since Trump came into power, Ukraine's almost daily shelling of the Donbas residents, among other nonsense the West and Ukraine have engaged in. This is clear.
lol ohh, ok, so Ukraine fighting off Russian operatives in Donbas, ya know, within Ukraine's borders, was a threat to Russia. Ukraine arming themselves and building their military after the Kremlin puppet reduced it to pratically nothing, that was a threat to Russia. The Oompa Loompa king being called out for being Putin's puppet was a threat to Russia, and Russia being called out for meddling in our elections is a threat to Russia. Did I miss anything? I think I did cuz none of that was anyone saying "Russia, we're going to attack you" or any phrasing that would indicate an attack was being planned or was imminent, even in passing.

I hope you're not in any kind of position in real life to decide someone's fate, like a judge. Because what you're calling evidence is a joke.
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

dmakx281
x4

Post by dmakx281 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:32

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:29
dmakx281 wrote:
Vertigo 7 wrote:

The threats are the endless imports of weapons into Ukraine, the continuing media barrage against Russia since Trump came into power, Ukraine's almost daily shelling of the Donbas residents, among other nonsense the West and Ukraine have engaged in. This is clear.
lol ohh, ok, so Ukraine fighting off Russian operatives in Donbas, ya know, within Ukraine's borders, was a threat to Russia. Ukraine arming themselves and building their military after the Kremlin puppet reduced it to pratically nothing, that was a threat to Russia. The Oompa Loompa king being called out for being Putin's puppet was a threat to Russia, and Russia being called out for meddling in our elections is a threat to Russia. Did I miss anything? I think I did cuz none of that was anyone saying "Russia, we're going to attack you" or any phrasing that would indicate an attack was being planned or was imminent, even in passing.

I hope you're not in any kind of position in real life to decide someone's fate, like a judge. Because what you're calling evidence is a joke.
Ukraine decided to join with the anti-God western regime in the USA, rather than be tolerant and respectful of Russia, a country which has been (imperfectly but nonetheless still) returning to its Christian roots. Zelensky has always been with the Hillary crowd. USA is definitely the greater evil here.

Name me ONE THREAT Russia made to Ukraine before NATO decided to get all into Russia's border states. Russia never said it would invade Ukraine or threatened Ukraine in any way in the post-Soviet era, until it came under the military influence of the United States.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:57

dmakx281 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:32
Vertigo 7 wrote:
dmakx281 wrote:

Ukraine decided to join with the anti-God western regime in the USA, rather than be tolerant and respectful of Russia, a country which has been (imperfectly but nonetheless still) returning to its Christian roots. Zelensky has always been with the Hillary crowd. USA is definitely the greater evil here.

Name me ONE THREAT Russia made to Ukraine before NATO decided to get all into Russia's border states. Russia never said it would invade Ukraine or threatened Ukraine in any way in the post-Soviet era, until it came under the military influence of the United States.
Yeah, you have things a bit backwards. The "border states" you refer to asked to join NATO, NATO did not recruit them. As have all members of NATO since its founding.

You said yourself that the treaty between Russia and Ukraine recognized Ukraine's sovereignty. If Ukraine is a sovereign nation, that means it can form alliances with whomever it wishes. Ukraine could have allied with Russia. They could have remained neutral. But they chose to ally with the EU. That was up to them. If Russia truly respected Ukraine's sovereignty, then it shouldn't matter who Ukraine chose or chose not to ally with. But as is typical of Russia, they don't honor their own word and since 2014 have been engage in open war with Ukraine.

But now your daddy Putin is claiming Ukraine isn't even a nation. Can you explain that?

But no, I can't give you a specific threat Russia levied at Ukraine prior to their bid to join the EU or NATO. But I can point at plenty of them since! Funny though, I can't point at a single threat directed at Russia though, not one... other than when Zelenskyy said he would send Russian troops back in coffins should they choose to invade after Putin amassed 130k troops on Ukraine's border and booooyyyy has Zelenskyy been keeping his word.
rebellionpac.com

Falcrack
x4

Post by Falcrack » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:59

dmakx281 wrote:
Vertigo 7 wrote:
dmakx281 wrote:

You seem to be on a real kick calling the west "anti-God", so let me assure you, I have a sure conviction that God lives. I live in what you consider a Godless country, America, a land which I am happy to say afford me the right to believe or not in God. I would far rather live in a land such as America where I am granted that freedom to believe according to my own conscience, than in a land where I am compelled to be a member of some state religion or risk facing persecution.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:00

Falcrack wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:59
dmakx281 wrote:
Vertigo 7 wrote:

You seem to be on a real kick calling the west "anti-God", so let me assure you, I have a sure conviction that God lives. I live in what you consider a Godless country, America, a land which I am happy to say afford me the right to believe or not in God. I would far rather live in a land such as America where I am granted that freedom to believe according to my own conscience, than in a land where I am compelled to be a member of some state religion or risk facing persecution.
Some people clearly need someone to tell them what to do and how to think.
rebellionpac.com

dmakx281
x4

Post by dmakx281 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:22

Falcrack wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 03:59
dmakx281 wrote:
Vertigo 7 wrote:

I'm talking about Bible believing Christians who accept the Bible over their own personal preferences, not people who follow their feelings or personal preferences like Hillary Clinton and pretend to be Christian.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:24

Yep, all Hillary Clinton's fault! When all else fails, blame Hillary, it's the nutter way!
rebellionpac.com

dmakx281
x4

Post by dmakx281 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:38

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:24
Yep, all Hillary Clinton's fault! When all else fails, blame Hillary, it's the nutter way!
All else fails? I'm not aware of any failures in argumentation. Instead, stark silence from you on any threats Russia made to Ukraine prior to US making Ukraine its proxy state. You came close to calling me a "nutter" which I think is against forum rules since it goes to personal insults. Not that I care! I'm happy to be called a nutter by the left which is imploding the United States. History will be my vindication as I say to the collapsed nation that betrayed God, "I told you so"! Endless tattoos, people who don't even know what gender they are, a supposed Supreme Court justice nominee that can't even tell us what a woman is... we are truly in clown world!

Clown land USA getting worse every year.

Falcrack
x4

Post by Falcrack » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:49

If I may ask, what country do you live in dmakx281?

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:54

dmakx281 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:38
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Sat, 26. Mar 22, 04:24
All else fails? I'm not aware of any failures in argumentation. Instead, stark silence from you on any threats Russia made to Ukraine prior to US making Ukraine its proxy state. You came close to calling me a "nutter" which I think is against forum rules since it goes to personal insults. Not that I care! I'm happy to be called a nutter by the left which is imploding the United States. History will be my vindication as I say to the collapsed nation that betrayed God, "I told you so"! Endless tattoos, people who don't even know what gender they are, a supposed Supreme Court justice that can't even tell us what a woman is... we are truly in clown world!
You're right about the clown world. The biggest and dumbest of them is painted orange. All his little clown moron followers wear red hats.

Yeah, there's no factual basis of Ukraine being a proxy state of the US. Though, Ukraine is fighting for freedom for all of Europe and the US, to an extent, so if you really wanna split hairs they're a proxy of the free world.

However, for the 3rd time, Ukraine asked to join the EU, not the US.

Since you don't seem to know what that means, the EU, or European Union, consists of an economic relationship between multiple European (not American) nations that allows for free transit, trade, and so forth.

I did answer your question. I also asked you specifically what threats Ukraine, the US, or Nato made to Russia. You rambled some nonsense but didn't provide any specifics. And dude, we know there weren't any threats made. But hey, if Russia wants to interpret their existence as a threat, then that's on Russia. The rest of us non-paranoid types take actual threats as threats, like Russia's many threats to use nuclear weapons and so forth.

BTW, your inability to recognize your "failures in argumentation" demonstrates a severe lack of self-awareness.
rebellionpac.com

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Removed

Post by CBJ » Sat, 26. Mar 22, 12:02

We already have one thread about the Ukraine situation, and the OP has already been warned under the forum rules that racism and homophobia will not be tolerated. This is now their second and final warning.

Return to “Off Topic English”