Well, what a deeply unpleasant week this has been.

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gavrushka
x4

Re: Well, what a deeply unpleasant week this has been.

Post by Gavrushka » Wed, 19. Oct 22, 06:53

I can only hope and pray they get the infection under control quickly and you're now on a ward as I write this, but only for as short a time as possible as is medically possible.
“Man, my poor head is battered,” Ed said.

“That explains its unusual shape,” Styanar said, grinning openly now. “Although it does little to illuminate just why your jowls are so flaccid or why you have quite so many chins.”

“I…” Had she just called him fat? “I am just a different species, that’s all.”

“Well nature sure does have a sense of humour then,” Styanar said. “Shall we go inside? It’d not be a good idea for me to be spotted by others.”

pjknibbs
x4

Re: Well, what a deeply unpleasant week this has been.

Post by pjknibbs » Wed, 19. Oct 22, 07:00

burger1 wrote:
Wed, 19. Oct 22, 03:27
Hopefully it doesn't take days to get a bed. They can't just call you and you get a cab to the hospital? And hopefully you brought your tech and they have charging areas or wall plugs available. They give you an ETA on when a bed might be free?
I was already in the hospital, chemo? And I have tech with me but no chargers, so will have to get someone to bring those in for me if this lasts more than a day or so.

On a ward now, just awaiting breakfast.

[EDIT] Being sent home with a round of antibiotic tablets, thankfully, just got to wait for the pharmacy to dispense them. Probably won't leave here much before 6pm, but I've been dozing most of the day (not enough battery on the laptop to make good use, 19% and dropping!) so won't need a particularly early night.

Return to “Off Topic English”