Bookmark and page title - Explained.

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mrbadger
x3tc

Bookmark and page title - Explained.

Post by mrbadger » Mon, 1. Mar 21, 23:49

Whenever I open my link to this forum, my browser titles it as (4) Off Topic English - egosoft

i don't understand where this (4) has come from. I don't recall seeing it in the past, it's not in my bookmark or the url, so what's going on?

There's only one link to this page in my bookmarks, I've checked. I'm distressingly organised on this front, probably due to working briefly for a company writing bookmark auto organising software.

Anyone know what's going on? this happens on no other site I visit.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

red assassin
x3

Re: Bookmark and page title

Post by red assassin » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 00:07

Look at the "notifications" or "private messages" links in the top right.
A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a morning filled with 400 billion suns - the rising of the Milky Way

mrbadger
x3tc

Re: Bookmark and page title

Post by mrbadger » Tue, 2. Mar 21, 11:31

Ah, that was it, never noticed this feature before, but then I've been rather too busy to come here as often as I'd like.

thanks
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

Return to “Off Topic English”