Removed from Trump thread

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Munchbold
x3fl

Post by Munchbold » Tue, 24. Jul 18, 13:34

WEW! Didn't know my favourite space sim was riddled with so many butthurt lefties :lol:

clakclak
x3

Post by clakclak » Tue, 24. Jul 18, 16:13

Munchbold wrote:WEW! Didn't know my favourite space sim was riddled with so many butthurt lefties :lol:
Well, now you know. :wink:

Feel free to add anything of substance to the debatte at some point.
"The problem with gender is that it prescribes how we should be rather than recognizing how we are. Imagine how much happier we would be, how much freer to be our true individual selves, if we didn't have the weight of gender expectations." - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Tue, 24. Jul 18, 17:16

Munchbold wrote:WEW! Didn't know my favourite space sim was riddled with so many butthurt lefties :lol:
Lefties. Uh-huh. Same way that the main fuselage is left of the right wingtip. Careful you don't fall off out there. ;)

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Tue, 24. Jul 18, 17:41

Munchbold wrote:WEW! Didn't know my favourite space sim was riddled with so many butthurt lefties
I often wondered why so many righties, but I just figured it was the Teladi among us.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 24. Jul 18, 18:10

This thread is difficult enough for moderators to keep on track as it is. Wading in with childish insults against people who disagree with you, while contributing nothing else whatsoever to the discussion, will simply get you removed, Munchbold. This is your one and only warning.

Munchbold
x3fl

Post by Munchbold » Wed, 25. Jul 18, 08:56

CBJ wrote:This thread is difficult enough for moderators to keep on track as it is. Wading in with childish insults against people who disagree with you, while contributing nothing else whatsoever to the discussion, will simply get you removed, Munchbold. This is your one and only warning.
"Oh no, a dissenting opinion"
A quick glance at the first page
muppetts wrote:He will do and say anything that people want to hear and since the majority of the GOP are white, right wing, xenophobic, closet racists, that's what you get.
and general tone of the rest of this thread shows nothing but one-sided childish insults.
I'll take that ban now.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Wed, 25. Jul 18, 10:09

Try reading my post again. While you're at it, try reading the forum rules again, paying particular attention to the one about discussion of moderator actions.

Return to “Off Topic English”