Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vertigo 7
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Vertigo 7 » Wed, 19. Feb 20, 14:18

RegisterMe wrote:
Wed, 19. Feb 20, 14:02
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Wed, 19. Feb 20, 12:48
Oh look... Space Cadet Bone Spurs is freeing his fellow con artists from jail

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/wh ... r-BB108NVP
How you getting on with that swamp of yours?

:(

EDIT: And I've just seen Trump stating that he's the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the Country. How's that for separation of powers?
Too bad it's not a methane swamp. Got a light? Seriously though, it's absurdity to the nth degree. I'll give him that the executive is over the DOJ, and he has a lot of experience at abusing the legal system to suit his ends. But the very thought that he's even remotely interested in seeing laws faithfully executed is laughable at best.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

brucewarren
x3tc

Post by brucewarren » Wed, 19. Feb 20, 18:32

Be fair @Vertigo 7. With all the people he intends to fire, he's got to be able to get replacements from somewhere hasn't he?

I've failed enough job interviews in my time to know that one of the requirements for the new guy is that he or she has to fit into
the prevailing company culture. There's no way an honest person would want to work for Trump nor would they be welcome
if they were to apply.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Wed, 19. Feb 20, 19:59

heh, yeah... that's a good point. There isn't a single one of his staff or appointees that hasn't been caught up in some scandal or jailed.
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Wed, 19. Feb 20, 20:52

Trump offered Assange pardon for Russia denial.

And in a British court no less. There goes our bloody trade deal.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Fri, 21. Feb 20, 17:17

And now he's finally got around to gutting the DNI, putting in place no-nothing sycophants in for the previous incumbents.
I can't breathe.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 22. Feb 20, 13:01

Is it actually unprecedented for a Supreme Court Justice to publicly call out the court for bias?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... issent.amp

"Yet the Court’s concerns over quick decisions wither when prodded by the Government in far less compelling circumstances—where the Government itself chose to wait to seek relief, and where its claimed harm is continuation of a 20-year status quo in one State. I fear that this disparity in treatment erodes the fair and balanced decisionmaking process that this Court must strive to protect".

It's worth reading the whole article :(.
I can't breathe.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Thu, 27. Feb 20, 17:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQQbCpAw36I

Should you listen to the CDC or His High Orangeness?
rebellionpac.com

brucewarren
x3tc

Post by brucewarren » Thu, 27. Feb 20, 22:29

I imagine someone probably told the orange hued one he had to reassure the public and prevent a mass panic.

The trouble is that sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "La, la, la. I can't hear you." when confronted with a real issue isn't
going to reassure anyone. Anyone listening to Mr Trump is going to think "This idiot hasn't got a clue and neither have any of the
electric monks he has working for him." Then they are really going to panic.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 29. Feb 20, 00:46

tbh Trump's handling of COVID-19 is, or at least would have been (absent Trump), a greater risk than COVID-19 :(.
I can't breathe.

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sat, 29. Feb 20, 03:47

RegisterMe wrote:
Sat, 29. Feb 20, 00:46
tbh Trump's handling of COVID-19 is, or at least would have been (absent Trump), a greater risk than COVID-19 :(.
I think whatever it is you want is not Trump acting on coronavirus but someone else in his office doing it. Whatever they might do would probably satisfy you even if it was the same thing.
Who made that man a gunner?

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Sat, 29. Feb 20, 05:45

Here is Trump's latest insight:
"The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. They're politicizing it," he said. "They don't have any clue. They can't even count their votes in Iowa. No, they can't. They can't count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, 'Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russian.' That did not work out too well. They could not do it. They tried the impeachment hoax."

Then Trump called the coronavirus "their new hoax."
Naturally, Trump used the occasion to sing praises for his wall:
"Whether it is the virus that we're talking about or many other public health threats, the Democrat policy of open borders is a direct threat to the health and well-being of all Americans. Now, you see it with the coronavirus. You see it. You see it with the coronavirus. You see that. When you have this virus or any other virus or any other problem coming in, it's not the only thing that comes in through the border and we are setting records now at the order," Trump said.
Pretty sad response from our President. Sad, but expected I guess.

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sat, 29. Feb 20, 05:48

Here in the UK we have a pretty new law called an Unexplained Wealth Order (UWO), it was created to help curb foreign nationals using the UK as a country to launder money from criminal activity. Basically what it is if someone or a group just so happens to have large amounts of money to spend, but they do not appear to have the means of earning that money you know spending more money than they have, the British courts can order them to show proof of where the funding has come from. As I said it is a pretty new law and it only has the one known case and that is Zamira Hajiyeva, she managed to spend £16 million in Harrods, along with buying a house for £15 million and a golf course. She is also married to a corrupt (ex)banker who is currently spending 15 years in prison for stealing from the bank he worked for. Of course she cannot show where the cash came from to pay for these things along with the fact her husband stole millions from a bank, she is on the verge of having everything confiscated by the courts as illegal gains.

So where is this leading, well if you didn't know Donald J trump owns two golf courses here in Scotland which he bought when he did not have the financial means to do so, and at a time when no banks would give him a loan, but he managed to find millions to finance the purchase of these golf courses. There is also the rumour that the Trump organisation has been involved in money laundering over the years. Can you see where this is going. The Scottish government is being pressured to look into and to get the courts to start an UWO into the Trump organisation, Trump himself and where the money came for the purchase of the two golf courses in Scotland. My favourite part of their defence is that they say Trump has spent millions on these golf courses a substantial investment in Scotland, not realising that is the problem, just where exactly did those millions come, from rumour has it, it was the Russian mafia.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 7. Mar 20, 18:14

oh look, Trump's dictator buddy, Prince Mohammad bin Salman pulled a move right out of North Korea's play book and arrested his family members.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51778781

I'm sure the Orange one will come out in full support of the Crown Prince.
rebellionpac.com

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Mon, 9. Mar 20, 00:51

https://www.msnbc.com/ali-velshi/watch/ ... 0265285875

It's like the sequel to Rudy Colludy only far more dangerous.
rebellionpac.com

felter
xr

Post by felter » Tue, 10. Mar 20, 00:00

So how's Trump handling today's stock-market crash. It's rumoured that while in India that was all he was interested in and was constantly checking up on how it was going, while not making enquires about how the population was handling the covid-19 virus or what was happening with it, unless asked and then he just made things up like he always does.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Tue, 10. Mar 20, 01:59

felter wrote:
Tue, 10. Mar 20, 00:00
So how's Trump handling today's stock-market crash. It's rumoured that while in India that was all he was interested in and was constantly checking up on how it was going, while not making enquires about how the population was handling the covid-19 virus or what was happening with it, unless asked and then he just made things up like he always does.
You forget, Trump lives in a magical land where walls are beautiful, boats appear in random people's yards, thus enabling "Dibs", and doinking your daughter is okay from time to time. Also, in this magical land, the stock market never crashes and a virus only infects his enemies.
rebellionpac.com

felter
xr

Post by felter » Tue, 10. Mar 20, 02:26

Watched a video where he was at the CDC, he once again mentioned that his uncle was a professor at some university and due to that he knows everything about everything, he even knows all the medical stuff around viruses better than anyone, even those at the CDC as he is just a natural. YEAH a natural BSer.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Tue, 10. Mar 20, 07:24

felter wrote:
Tue, 10. Mar 20, 02:26
YEAH a natural BSer.
I'd argue if he was a "natural" BSer then he'd actually be somewhat convincing... :D

Aken_Bosch
Moderator (Italiano)
Moderator (Italiano)
x4

Post by Aken_Bosch » Tue, 10. Mar 20, 12:01

He's the POTUS, so yes I might argue he definitely was somewhat convincing! :P

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Tue, 10. Mar 20, 12:37

Lol,, that's funny, any politician, in particular Trump, starts with -100 credibility with me, they've gotta work extra hard compared to regular people to convince me. Trump has never gotten into the positive numbers with me, simply cause if you check what he says, 99% is on the spot made up BS.
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

Return to “Off Topic English”