Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Masterbagger
x4

Re: Trump

Post by Masterbagger » Sat, 10. Aug 19, 07:58

fiksal wrote:
Sat, 10. Aug 19, 05:56

Just to tie up the conversation - there's this one last little odd thing in your statement. You explicitly stated that you'd defend the right to march or gather of (perceived by you) terrorists. Does that extend to more famous terrorist groups, like al qaeda?
I have to recuse. I can't objectively judge islamic terrorists when I personally explored the meaning of wrath courtesy of them. Too many violent moments remembered in perfect clarity. The maturity I bought with that life says don't go there again. This is one example of why I can't police what people want to say. Everyone is fallible. Remember that before you relinquish your power to anyone. You deal with men. A man's got to know his limitations.
Who made that man a gunner?

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 10. Aug 19, 10:40

politically, Trump is not a man - he is a personality..
- as an American he is entirely fake, an overt racist and an outright liar.. a bloated ego full of hatred and vitriol..

and yet..
he is the focus of the media over the entire world - he has more exposure than any other person on the planet - and boy, does he know it..
his position as the head of the most powerful nation on earth currently enables him a unique opportunity to make huge advances for humanity..

- what has he achieved, since becoming so influential..?? :gruebel:

PS - this is an interesting show, from Rachel Maddow - watch the last ten minutes, at least..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os2EchncCyU

Mick Mulvaney gives the game away.. :lol:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 10. Aug 19, 12:10

felter wrote:
Sat, 10. Aug 19, 01:42
RegisterMe wrote:
Fri, 9. Aug 19, 23:17
Apparently Wray and Struck (sp?) are suing the DoJ. That could be interesting.
I have absolutely no idea who they are or even what they are suing the DoJ for, could you perhaps elaborate a little bit more.
So I got it wrong, McCabe and Strzok are suing the DoJ, not Wray and Struck.
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 10. Aug 19, 15:33

Blimey, Epstein found dead in his cell.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49306032
I can't breathe.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Sat, 10. Aug 19, 15:38

Masterbagger wrote:
Sat, 10. Aug 19, 07:58
fiksal wrote:
Sat, 10. Aug 19, 05:56

Just to tie up the conversation - there's this one last little odd thing in your statement. You explicitly stated that you'd defend the right to march or gather of (perceived by you) terrorists. Does that extend to more famous terrorist groups, like al qaeda?
I have to recuse. I can't objectively judge islamic terrorists when I personally explored the meaning of wrath courtesy of them. Too many violent moments remembered in perfect clarity. The maturity I bought with that life says don't go there again. This is one example of why I can't police what people want to say. Everyone is fallible. Remember that before you relinquish your power to anyone. You deal with men. A man's got to know his limitations.
Then I can help as objective observer.

All that you have said so far would apply to them as well. If al qaeda group, made from locals and non locals, decides to go for a march, or throw a speech about how they want to destroy the western civilization, their right must not be infringed.

And speaking of limitations, I would hope using this example you realize where my limits are. So remember that
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 10. Aug 19, 17:14

a shortened clip from the Rachel Maddow show showing Mulvaney's devious nature at dismantling the offices of governance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtBqKMoVg40

incredible hypocrisy.. :o :o
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 10. Aug 19, 17:15

RegisterMe wrote:
Sat, 10. Aug 19, 15:33

some serious spookiness going on.. :o :o

US NEWS TODAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd-PaYWcFsY

PS _ there is something deeply saddening about this whole business.. :( :( :(

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sun, 11. Aug 19, 00:59

I guess Barr will have to recuse himself from anything Epstein related, seeing as Barr's father gave Epstein an internship?
I can't breathe.

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sun, 11. Aug 19, 03:42

RegisterMe wrote:

Ray Charles would have seen this coming. He had dirt on the Clintons. Not the first time this has happened.
Who made that man a gunner?

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sun, 11. Aug 19, 03:56

Masterbagger wrote:
Sun, 11. Aug 19, 03:42
Ray Charles would have seen this coming. He had dirt on the Clintons. Not the first time this has happened.
OK I laughed at the Ray Charles joke. In return please watch this, without break, and without criticism, until the end :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhZV9tMgTTg

EDIT: I should add that I think I'm an hour plus into it, and youtube says that I'm about 50% of the way through, so it's not... bite sized.
I can't breathe.

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Sun, 11. Aug 19, 10:26

Masterbagger wrote:
RegisterMe wrote:

Are you seriously implying he got offed at the behest of the Clintons?

Ow wait Trump tweeted as much and if the great leader tweets it it must be true and therefore be parrotted. Man the US sure is of the deep end. Stupid insanity.
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

felter
xr

Post by felter » Sun, 11. Aug 19, 16:17

The reason Trump is trying to divert attention to the Clinton's is totally diversionary, as he doesn't want the spotlight on himself. You have to remember he was a very good and I mean a very good friend of Epstein's, he hung out and partied with him a lot. We are talking about the exact same time that Epstein was accused of his underage sex dealings, and Trump admitted he knew all about it at the time but he still partied with him. If you had a good friend, a best buddy that you knew liked to have sex with underage girls, what would you do, at the very least would you continue to party with them. Trump did, which leads to the question did Trump also enjoy those exact same parties at the exact same time.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Sun, 11. Aug 19, 21:03

If Trump or his buddies had him killed that'll certainly be interesting.

Not the first time they are covering up something illegal.

I hope police keeps on digging.
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

Chips
x4

Post by Chips » Mon, 12. Aug 19, 19:00

Masterbagger wrote:
RegisterMe wrote:

Clinton, AGAIN? Are you being serious or joking? Sadly, i expect serious :o

At which point - what dirt? How would it impact them to the point they'd kill him, and why now? I see this came from Trump re-tweeting a comedian's unsubstantiated allegation based on... the comedians comedy :D Yet you believe it?

I mean, Trump also knew the guy pretty well didn't he? Controls the FBI, CIA, other agencies, can order people to be killed right? Most powerful man in the world is it? Who has more to protect in this scenario - Trump or Clinton :P

Genius tweet by the comedian though.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Mon, 12. Aug 19, 20:58

inb4 Benghazi
I can't breathe.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 04:57

This bloke should be out of a job.

EDIT: Click on the picture to get the video / story.
I can't breathe.

Bishop149
x3

Post by Bishop149 » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 10:15

Masterbagger wrote:
If the Clintons could have people killed for having dirt on them then there are a lot of people breathing who shouldn't be, and a lot of dirt exposed that should still be buried. :roll:

But seriously, Hanlon's razor should be applied here.
A suspect committing suicide in custody (even a high profile one) is trivially easy to explain via incompetence and stupidity as demonstrated by even a briefest glance at the US prison services record in this area.
I see no need for conspiracy here.
"Shoot for the Moon. If you miss, you'll end up co-orbiting the Sun alongside Earth, living out your days alone in the void within sight of the lush, welcoming home you left behind." - XKCD

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Tue, 13. Aug 19, 17:42

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 17. Aug 19, 02:01

@Masterbagger - because I enjoyed the juxtaposition :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEfMjDp4Ehw
I can't breathe.

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Tue, 20. Aug 19, 09:21

So, just checkin in. how the Epstein thing going? Surely the Clintons are in jail by now? With all the power the great orange leader has he should be able to uncover such a massive conspiracy shouldn't he? Lol

Oh and how's the deficit? Or healthcare? Or crime in general how's that doing? Education i'm wondering about that too, how's that going? Ow and that trade war how's that going, reaping the benefits of that easy to win good thing?
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

Return to “Off Topic English”