Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RegisterMe
x4

Re: Trump

Post by RegisterMe » Wed, 27. Nov 19, 15:31

The OMB is proving to be a treasure trove of evidence supporting the fact that Trump broke the law. Documents have been released to different Congress committees, there are smoking gun paper trails, at least two people resigned in protest at what they considered to be illegal behaviour etc etc etc.

Pissing off bean counters is a bad idea :D .

I can't wait to find out what Giuliani's "insurance" is!
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Wed, 27. Nov 19, 18:05

Just managed to get through (with a lot of effort and cringe) the entire live call on Fox and friends. Wow... it was just so surreal to realize that ranting nut is actually the president of a western "democracy". I'd dare any Trumpian to tell me that was a coherent well spoken respectable interview as one should expect and demand from a president, but i know better at this point. FFS the anger, the playground style insults the lies it's just mind boggling, he really is a demented fool of his meds ranting at the sun for beeing bright.
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Wed, 27. Nov 19, 20:43

Trump's tweet of the day:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 5865535490

Boggles the mind...!

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Wed, 27. Nov 19, 22:50

The replies are top notch.
The Future is Progressive!
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Wed, 27. Nov 19, 23:53

I'm curious... Did Trump use reaper tech to make MAGA hats? It would explain so much...
rebellionpac.com
Fight white supremacy, fight corporate influence, fight for the rights of all peoples!

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Thu, 28. Nov 19, 03:03

hah I just found this:

https://twitter.com/OrinKerr/status/1194320853929848832
You can’t impeach Nixon for trying to uncover corruption at the DNC’s Watergate offices. It was Nixon’s duty to fight corruption, and it’s not his fault that his political opponents were so corrupt that it required him to send burglars over to break in.

Some might counter that a President has better ways to fight corruption, such as sending in the FBI, whose job it is to do that. But Nixon is so passionate about fighting corruption that he felt compelled to secretly send his own burglars, loyal only to him, to get it done right.

It's disgusting that some think Nixon should be impeached simply for loving America so much that he just wanted to investigate corruption in the most effective way he could. You'd have to love corruption to criticize the Watergate break-in. It was a perfect break-in.
rebellionpac.com

fiksal
x4

Post by fiksal » Thu, 28. Nov 19, 17:22

Tycow wrote:
Wed, 27. Nov 19, 20:43
Trump's tweet of the day:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 5865535490

Boggles the mind...!
That is one for the history books, my folks.

Now, can I print this on a t shirt and sell it in Russia, and make money on it?

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Thu, 28. Nov 19, 03:03
hah I just found this:

https://twitter.com/OrinKerr/status/1194320853929848832
You can’t impeach Nixon for trying to uncover corruption at the DNC’s Watergate offices. It was Nixon’s duty to fight corruption, and it’s not his fault that his political opponents were so corrupt that it required him to send burglars over to break in.

Some might counter that a President has better ways to fight corruption, such as sending in the FBI, whose job it is to do that. But Nixon is so passionate about fighting corruption that he felt compelled to secretly send his own burglars, loyal only to him, to get it done right.

It's disgusting that some think Nixon should be impeached simply for loving America so much that he just wanted to investigate corruption in the most effective way he could. You'd have to love corruption to criticize the Watergate break-in. It was a perfect break-in.

One has to wonder, how investigation against Nixon moved forward at all. Did Republicans have more of a backbone then?
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Fri, 29. Nov 19, 01:37

Back then there were some Republican Senators who believed in things like the rule of law, and the Constitution.

And there was no echo chamber social media
I can't breathe.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Fri, 29. Nov 19, 03:17

RegisterMe wrote:
Fri, 29. Nov 19, 01:37
And there was no echo chamber social media
I think that is the biggest culprit. Trump sucks the oxygen out of the room on a daily basis. We currently have an election campaign going on, but you'd hardly know it, because everything else is drowned out by Trump.

The reason he posted that faked image of himself the other day to look like Rocky, was to cause a stir in social media and to divert attention from everyone and anything else. Hi supporters love it, because liberal hate it.

If we didn't have social media or really the internet, there wouldn't be enough pages in the newspaper to pay attention to most of what he says.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Fri, 29. Nov 19, 09:32

Observe wrote:
Fri, 29. Nov 19, 03:17
The reason he posted that faked image of himself the other day to look like Rocky, was to cause a stir in social media and to divert attention from everyone and anything else. Hi supporters love it, because liberal hate it.
I think it's even more obvious than that. He posted it a day or two after his unscheduled much talked about visit to Walter Reed. So this was his attempt to say (or parody?) "look at me, I'm as fit as a fiddle".

Still, it's just as daft as the notion of Angela Merkely photoshopping her face onto a Pamela Anderson Baywatch picture, and deserves similar ridicule.
I can't breathe.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Fri, 29. Nov 19, 11:25

RegisterMe wrote:
Fri, 29. Nov 19, 09:32
Observe wrote:
Fri, 29. Nov 19, 03:17
I think it's even more obvious than that. He posted it a day or two after his unscheduled much talked about visit to Walter Reed. So this was his attempt to say (or parody?) "look at me, I'm as fit as a fiddle".

Still, it's just as daft as the notion of Angela Merkely photoshopping her face onto a Pamela Anderson Baywatch picture, and deserves similar ridicule.
There was also some comment he made before that tweet about his "gorgeous chest" as if the entire world doesn't know he's an autistic Hodor version of an Oompa Loompa.
rebellionpac.com

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Fri, 29. Nov 19, 12:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZGS_PaoF9M

Here's the CNN Special Report, "All the President's Lies". Not sure how long this video will stay up, and it's s pretty crappy recording, but worth a watch. Of course, it doesn't cover ALL of his lies... I mean its only 33 minutes long.
rebellionpac.com

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Fri, 29. Nov 19, 13:47

Vertigo 7 wrote:
Fri, 29. Nov 19, 12:02

Here's the CNN Special Report, "All the President's Lies". Not sure how long this video will stay up, and it's s pretty crappy recording, but worth a watch. Of course, it doesn't cover ALL of his lies... I mean its only 33 minutes long.
And yet as seen in this thread too, Trumpians don't give a damn about any of that as long as Trump pisses of democrats it's ok to have no standards or morals. Seriously this problem won't be going away after a democrat gets into power, those people will only get angrier and more willing to abandon all sanity to sabotage whatever the dems do, hell as the reps in the senate have proven already. America is pretty much a hopeless cause at this point imo. I just hope i'll see some signs of recovery during my lifetime, but i doubt it, given the global challenges already here and on the horizon.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Fri, 29. Nov 19, 15:26

Grim Lock wrote:
Fri, 29. Nov 19, 13:47
Vertigo 7 wrote:
Fri, 29. Nov 19, 12:02

And yet as seen in this thread too, Trumpians don't give a damn about any of that as long as Trump pisses of democrats it's ok to have no standards or morals. Seriously this problem won't be going away after a democrat gets into power, those people will only get angrier and more willing to abandon all sanity to sabotage whatever the dems do, hell as the reps in the senate have proven already. America is pretty much a hopeless cause at this point imo. I just hope i'll see some signs of recovery during my lifetime, but i doubt it, given the global challenges already here and on the horizon.
Well it's definitely going to take more than to just put someone else in the oval office to right the ship. But it's a vital first step. Let's not forget, Trump is also facing several criminal indictments after he's out of the WH. I hope the FBI will be there on his final day to cuff him and parade him out.

Once he's no longer within arms reach of Twitter, things will begin to settle down even more so. He and all of his cronies will be in jail, congress will no longer be under his thumb, there will be nothing but a few holdouts that will want to continue to believe Lord Orangus Fatteus is the best thing ever. But like the KKK and other white nationalist groups, they'll only make enough noise to get noticed every once in a blue moon. Rule of Law will ultimately be restored and I have no doubts that the US will begin to repair the damage he's done.
rebellionpac.com

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Fri, 29. Nov 19, 16:45

Myeah, i think your optimism is rather exactly that, optimism, as much as i respect that (it's a very American thing to do, you bunch of dreamers), this is likely one of those agree to disagree moments, although i'm very much looking forward to Trump beeing replaced, the ones primed to replace him are still elderly people that need to be in a retirement home, not a white house, on top of that, in general the more a group gets put under pressure the louder and more unreasonable they get. Also, when a democrat gets chosen, next year, it'll be right after the next recession has started, and that means they'll be blamed for it in the first place and then be blamed for not fixing it fast enough or not in the right way, either way, i predict only one term for the democrats and they will lose the house and the senate again in no time.

No imo it will take longer than i have left on this planet before the US will have crawled out of the pile of shit it's in. The only way Trumpians will go away is to educate them out of existence. Not just lord over them with a democrat.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Fri, 29. Nov 19, 17:08

Grim Lock wrote:
Fri, 29. Nov 19, 16:45
Myeah, i think your optimism is rather exactly that, optimism, as much as i respect that (it's a very American thing to do, you bunch of dreamers), this is likely one of those agree to disagree moments, although i'm very much looking forward to Trump beeing replaced, the ones primed to replace him are still elderly people that need to be in a retirement home, not a white house, on top of that, in general the more a group gets put under pressure the louder and more unreasonable they get. Also, when a democrat gets chosen, next year, it'll be right after the next recession has started, and that means they'll be blamed for it in the first place and then be blamed for not fixing it fast enough or not in the right way, either way, i predict only one term for the democrats and they will lose the house and the senate again in no time.

No imo it will take longer than i have left on this planet before the US will have crawled out of the pile of shit it's in. The only way Trumpians will go away is to educate them out of existence. Not just lord over them with a democrat.
If there was any possibility of educating them to begin with, it would have already been done. Darwinism will eliminate them, however.
rebellionpac.com

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Fri, 29. Nov 19, 18:01

:D So they get born stupid with no chance of redemption, now who is the pessimist! :P Anyway, i was talking more in terms of going forward and preventing new Trumpians from beeing created, i agree the current generation of Trumpians aren't likely to change, it's the basis of my reasoning why they won't be going away any time soon, and will be causing many problems in the time to come.

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 30. Nov 19, 01:28

Grim Lock wrote:
Fri, 29. Nov 19, 18:01
:D So they get born stupid with no chance of redemption, now who is the pessimist! :P Anyway, i was talking more in terms of going forward and preventing new Trumpians from beeing created, i agree the current generation of Trumpians aren't likely to change, it's the basis of my reasoning why they won't be going away any time soon, and will be causing many problems in the time to come.
Nah, they weren't born stupid. They just choose to remain ignorant. It circles back to the whole fear of becoming a minority race. These white Trumpanzies are the same ones that fled inner cities en masse in the 70's and 80's when African Americans began buying properties in the neighborhoods that were largely occupied by white people. It was termed the "Great white flight" in the post Jim Crow era. I see the same attitudes out of my own father when he complains that his neighborhood is "getting dark" or makes some baseless claim about Hispanics getting social security benefits without having a social security number. I give him an ear full for his bs too.

Fortunately, that generation isn't much longer for this world. With Trump out of the way, the remaining turd gobblers will crawl back into their hidey holes and the rest of us can get on with the business of working for a better tomorrow.
rebellionpac.com

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sat, 30. Nov 19, 02:29

Grim Lock wrote:
Maybe not reduce the people who disagree with you to racists or uneducated persons and project that on them. No one who isn't those things likes being told that they are if they don't vote a certain way. I'm the same guy I was back in every previous election. No one hated me like this then. I may not be the problem here. I have not changed and the people I vote against have.

I want to go do work and keep more of the wage that I earn. My best choice is not a dem promising free stuff to everyone on the planet without a care how to pay for it and attacking the economy that creates work for someone like me. It is that simple. I don't want to pay for benefits for illegal aliens or someone's college debt for their underwater feminist interpretive dance degree while they work at Starbucks. Forget the emotional crap and get down to dollars. Our entire problem in America is that some of us operate on some kind of wavelength of feelings of righteousness and social justice and the rest of us don't. It is dollars and individual freedom that is the currency there. Dems are the enemy to both.
Who made that man a gunner?

Vertigo 7
x4

Post by Vertigo 7 » Sat, 30. Nov 19, 02:36

Masterbagger wrote:
Sat, 30. Nov 19, 02:29
Grim Lock wrote:
Maybe not reduce the people who disagree with you to racists or uneducated persons and project that on them. No one who isn't those things likes being told that they are if they don't vote a certain way. I'm the same guy I was back in every previous election. No one hated me like this then. I may not be the problem here. I have not changed and the people I vote against have.

I want to go do work and keep more of the wage that I earn. My best choice is not a dem promising free stuff to everyone on the planet without a care how to pay for it and attacking the economy that creates work for someone like me. It is that simple. I don't want to pay for benefits for illegal aliens or someone's college debt for their underwater feminist interpretive dance degree while they work at Starbucks. Forget the emotional crap and get down to dollars. Our entire problem in America is that some of us operate on some kind of wavelength of feelings of righteousness and social justice and the rest of us don't. It is dollars and individual freedom that is the currency there. Dems are the enemy to both.
Right... because dems are the ones telling women what they can and can't do with their bodies. And dems are the ones that label non-white immigrants as "rapists and murders". Don't pretend you give a rats ass about anyone's freedoms other than your own. You're not fooling anyone.
rebellionpac.com

Return to “Off Topic English”